Is Gen Z the most brain dead generation? Does the current musical landscape reflect this?

Is Gen Z the most brain dead generation? Does the current musical landscape reflect this?

Attached: 1518396325447.jpg (636x634, 53K)

>gets me in my bag
wtf does this mean

gen Z fag here
yes and yes.

>Lil wayne
>good lyrics
the only good lyrics he ever done is that lagsana one

from my expirence of Gen Z, they either like rap, trap, dubstep and other garbage or 60's 70's and 80's music.

These are just young kids, who always like whatever is trendy. Those are just trendy right now, not much to it.

makes his peepee feel funny

hannah knows what's up

unfortunately however gen z is shaping up to be fans of dime a dozen SoundCloud rappers and le ironic indie darlings. here's hoping that we start making interesting music when more of us hit 18-22 and start making music for real

Yes in all fields.

>lil..
>lil..
>lil..
are there any big rappers left?

gen z here. not all of us are like this
i kind of used to be like this then i realised the error of my ways

>eats tide pods
>gets ugly ass face tattoos before they even turn 18, preventing them from ever getting any kind of job
>ODs on xanax
>does retarded ass challenges for the "clout"
>listens to garbage ass music that doesn't even sound like English
>ESKITIT
>GUMMO
>KOODA
>the guys all look like fags
>the girls all look like cookie cutter art hoes
>do it all under the guise of "irony"
Yeah, they're pretty fucking dumb.

Attached: 1513737925392.jpg (744x748, 195K)

Attached: 1516600944230.gif (394x297, 1.26M)

Gen Z adore Pink Floyd, the second largest demographic for Pink Floyd fans is around 15-18.

Gen Z here. Talking to people about music makes me want to die.

Urban dictionary says focused

Don't forget their absolute disregard for the arts. None of these kids read. None of them care about visual art or sculptures or architectures. None of them care about film. Most of them literally only listen to rap music. It's this retarded disrespect for those who came before them and paved the way. Its a total lack of knowledge and culture, masked by an edgy ignorant "kill your idols" mentality.

No it's just because they're young. Every generation had shitty opinions and taste in their early/mid teens.

>sculptures or architecture
Nigga what?

lol theyre kids you retard. young adulst despise the generation younger than them because getting older is depressing and nostalgia is a powerful thing. not saying all memennial music is amazing but some of these artists will have staying power

It's called culture. Get some. You clearly have no appreciation or knowledge of the arts.

Attached: IMG_20180318_140841.jpg (1122x1683, 710K)

listeners of cRAP have always been unintelligent, this is not news

Who determines which art is considered "fine" art? Who's to say that a building is better than my favorite rapper? If I enjoy the rapper more than looking at a building, doesn't that make him better?

Yeah but im the exception, i have pretty good taste

no, it doesn't you subhuman ape

your opinion about things means nothing

>lol its just some building
>i liek how rap sounds
You can't be serious.

One is a passing trend, and one is a part of history. Its art. Its culture. They can't be compared.

Measure the worth my the depth of the hardship ya dumbass.

>brainlet.jpg

People are becoming increasingly dumbed-down and brainwashed as faster and faster rates the, especially the last 10 years.
You can't really accuse them for it, this progression is deliberately pushed by social engineers who aim to shape our reality from the moment of birth. That what NWO is all about.

t. Retard

le wrong generacion >< uWu

I don't blame him. I'm 27 and I wouldn't want to grow up in this garbage ass culture. I thought the 90s and 2000s were trash. Its only getting worse.

Would still bang her though.

>why are teenagers so stupid
gee golly

this is actually a dumb post. most of these kids are into film n visual arts

>implying normies ever had any taste or intelligence

being "into" something doesn't mean you're talented or have an ability. its just posing of the highest caliber

The Kids Are Alright

yesterday, today and always

Where do the meme experts here consider Gen Z to start at? 1995 or 2000?

>Sonic Youth tee shirt on pic related
>Suicidal Tendencies poster too
That's pretty good though.

unironically youre just close minded. its easier than ever to be a creative. people are pushing boundaries

>woah I can't believe all these high schoolers like dumb things it must be jews and niggers making them like that

Attached: 1518751983595.jpg (783x317, 61K)

These kids are taught that white people have no culture, there are no biological differences between men and women, women are discriminated against in western society and that you can choose your gender on a whim. It's hardly surprising they're screwed up.

let me rephrase then if you want to be an autistic virgin. these kids are shooting films and painting and doing graphic design and starting up clothing brandsat 16/17/18. youre just left out cause youre devoid of talent and drive

haha yea they're really pushing boundaries by shoving tide pods up their ass and making watered down yacht rock zzzzzzz

>Sup Forums poster claiming to have a normal brain
cry to daddy peterson nerd

All teenagers are idiots. You all were idiots, too. When you're old enough to have some perspective, you'll realize that. It's no wonder people were so quick to get into wars back in the days, it gave parents an excuse to send their young idiotic men off to die.

White teenagers in the 70s used to use PCP at like 10x the rate they do now and their parents listened to watered down yacht rock, you think this is a recent phenomenon

stop stupidposting. there has never been a generation without retards. there are no good generations if you measure them by their worst. this is so dumb i dont even know why im replying

Gus Dapperton

Most normals only listen to one to three genres of music anyways, regardless of their age.
You can have a favorite genre, of course, but what really matters is diversifying your music taste. Everyone should be exposed to all the wonderful music out there, from classical to rap to rock to country to punk to every genre and sub-genre imaginable. There's at least one piece you'll enjoy in any genre, it's not all bad.

big facts from upside down quints man

>None of them likes the rappers for the music

Really gives your noggin a floggin

Let's be honest here, by "these kids" you're referring to yourself, and feeling like a hotshot.

No, posting some shitty sketch on your tumblr or instagram doesn't mean you have talent. It's again, posing, and I can't blame every kid doing it because they get all the rewards with no real effort or talent.

t. bitter 30 year old

>It's no wonder people were so quick to get into wars back in the days, it gave parents an excuse to send their young idiotic men off to die.

Is this the ultimate redpill?

Based

Attached: 1521015183708.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

I'm 18. I am bitter though, yes, because those with talent or originality truly never get noticed until way later down the line. Except for the one or two that get extremely lucky. It's much easier to just go along with the current meme.

ITT: bitter 20 somethings are mad because teenagers are having fun

>kids are doing art
>but not the art I like
Your whole point

Samefriend.

They're not really doing art - it's posing - posting pictures of your epic vintage thrift fit on your insta or posting a shitty black and white sketch is not genuine ability or talent - you're seeking to gain the image of an artist without really having any merit to back it up

I've seen crazy talented people my age, and they don't get noticed because they're usually freaks

>Listening to some black guy with tattoos talk about how much money he has is considered ”fun”

>I'm 19-24 and I know I'm better than teenagers!!
>why don't these DUMB KIDS appreciate REAL ART???
>Jordan Peterson told me postmodernism was evil so I know what I'm talking about!!!

wew

Attached: stirner loli.jpg (613x771, 43K)

only good opinion in this thread

could you make it any more obvious?
no need for an edited (you) screencap.

>everyone i dont like is a peterson dickrider
>posts epic stirner memes

yeah an altnormie if ive ever seen one

boomers were right to ruin these shits future

not me. people i know. im into music production

You're regurgitating the same shit you said on your previous posts
>could you make it any more obvious?
>poisons the well
High quality discussion
How's it any different when back in 80s they did the same except it was white guys? Do you think glam rock and the like had profound lyrics?

Peterson is right, brainlet.

stirner is right
kys peterson stan

Peterson is wrong about literally everything.

Even with his self help advice, he still relies on SSRIs to get through the day. You're taking life advice from a depressed guy you know that?

When will Sup Forums realize most people (yes including men) are into music because they like the way the singer/band looks and its been this way since Sinatra?

Attached: frog.png (420x420, 9K)

>Do you think glam rock and the like had profound lyrics?

No, that shit sucked as well.

>implying 14/15 year olds ever had good taste at any point in history

gen z are wannabe boomers

Sup Forums = 14 year olds who want to be boomers

I did

you know you are dealing with an absolute fucking plebe generation when they think glam rock and glam metal are the same thing

Every gen should be the oppiste of the last one.

So i expect straight edge to come back because gen z was forced to watch millinals twerk while downing xanax prescriptions and molly

Attached: Bowie-Twin-Peaks.png (614x307, 223K)

ok then, 99.9% of 14/15 year olds have shit taste.

t. never been to college and hasn't read a book since middle school

i swear during the years of mankind we have made songs that make us cry, smile, inspired, motivated, overcome, and peace. And all that led to this fags throwing all of that to the shitter because that old people music/who give a shit.like what happend Sup Forums

Attached: 1519165234272.jpg (221x246, 8K)

reading is for gaylords

Speaking as a gen-Z, I just care too much about myself and my well-being to give a fuck about culture, art, and the culture of my generation. Everyday I wake up and think about what is going to make me happy, I'm all about me and I don't care to leave an imprint culturally on the world by the time I've died. Also OP, I think you're describing high schoolers, I'm at university and all these other gen-Z people surrounding me are actually motivated people with ambitions. They mostly listen to shut music though, that is true

took a poop in a church
call that holy shit

A different generation thinking a younger generation is stupid?
Sorry never heard of it

Imagine the smell of new books...

sounds like you're projecting to me "dont criticize my dumb decisions, you must be old lol"

>my experts are better the post

trap rap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hair metal/glam rock

Attached: 1507171322867.jpg (1032x898, 406K)

That's just people in general you complete fucking moron.

>lil yachty, because he is a good man
based

what is this from

I don't like Peterson.

>the most pleb-tier sy album
>not the superior confusion is sex t shirt
the trainspotting quote is the most redeeming thing about this image
still probably better taste than kids in the early 00s who were listening to blink-182 and green day and other shit like that

Congrats you have a brain

>"oh it's not all!"
>"look at me I'm exception, so don't generalize!!!"

Attached: c8ed48b27cefeb56bfa1518e5c605071.gif (500x281, 742K)

yeah but I bet she hasn't read the book though

>posting anime memes
>calls people faggots

irony

>Le Judgemental gen x

Gen z everyone

that isnt irony, tard. lol.

Attached: 1513983539078.png (328x591, 251K)