Sup Forums, I don't usually come here but I need help...

Sup Forums, I don't usually come here but I need help. I want to watch a show with the fewest characters possible (preferably only 1) and minimal, if any, human interaction between them, which means, if possible, no dialog, no monologue, nothing. Being isolated, away from society is an important factor too.
Genre is not important, it can be comedy, drama or horror, it doesn't matter.

I immediately thought of shows dealing with the end of the world or some zombie apocalypse or something but I've never found one that actually fits the criteria. I watched "The Last man on Earth" and it was interesting until more characters showed up. I watched "The Walking Dead" and "Fear the Walking Dead" but these are way too focused on human interactions that it completely destroys the whole point of what I want.

"All is Lost" (pic related) is an example of want I'm looking for, just in a tv show format.

Are there any you would recommend? Give me films as well if you remember any.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2942522/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

someone please bump my thread

Nothing i can think of.

Castaway?

Is 'Moebius' the kind of thing you're looking for?

imdb.com/title/tt2942522/

If not, please clarify.

no worries, thanks for bumping

yeah, exactly, that's what I'm looking for. Already saw that one a few times though

is this some sort of Sup Forums meme?

>is this some sort of Sup Forums meme?
I replied sincerely (stupidly), actually. Now I can only assume this thread is a troll. Enjoy the Silence.

my bad, it's just that I was asking for a movie dealing with characters in isolation and few human interaction and you recommend me a korean movie about incest, I just assumed you were memeing
I'll check it out regardless, thanks for the suggestion

Jess + Moss (2011)

All is Lost.

You're welcome.

thanks, I hope it's just a coincidence that that one is also about incest

Most docs, unless you consider animals people...

into the wild, maybe

Castaway on the Moon (2009)

Yes, this seems like a good one! Thanks

The movie I suggested is kind of fucked up, but I think it meets the criteria you set...

Perhaps you can be more specific?

'Koyaanisqatsi' meets the criteria, but is that what you want?

Survival shows

the frozen north, one dude with a camera in alaska for a winter.

This.
"Alone" and "The Last Alaskans" spring to mind.

there's a movie called Moon

mostly just one guy

Gravity
Life of Pi
127 Hours

and Pal 3000

OP, there's an episode of 1960s cult TV show "The Prisoner" in which the main character wakes up one morning to find his village is empty. He then attempts to escape by sea. There's no dialogue for 2/3 of the episode. It's exceptionally kinographic and I don't use that term lightly

Since this board is full of plebes with no taste and no knowledge before 1990 I'll have to be the first one to say

Jeremiah Johnson (1972)