Who will you support in Russia when your country fails to qualify? For me, it's USA

Who will you support in Russia when your country fails to qualify? For me, it's USA.

I'm from Argentina btw

sorry honey

why would anyone support the fucking americans?

Peru

I seriously hope we don't qualify since the divegrass meme needs to die out here post haste and be left to third worlders.

Other than that, Brazil.

Divegrass, you say?

Why would you want that? Not happening anyway. And you will host in 2026. If you are not a 3rd worlder by then.

>The 2026 FIFA World Cup will be the 23rd FIFA World Cup, the quadrennial international men's football championship contested by the national teams of the member associations of FIFA.

>Two official bids to host the event were submitted to FIFA: a joint bid by Canada, Mexico and the United States, and a bid by Morocco. On 13 June 2018,

>a joint bid by Canada, Mexico and the United States

Wonder who the genius behind this was. Even conservatives estimates give us inter stadium distances of thousands of miles.

Because America never genocided them

>posting shit that stopped immediately from 5 years ago

Well,I am a croat,so probably germany or italy.

Portugal

tsssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Same as Russia and Brazil. If they keep group games bunched together it will be fine. Beats flying out to some shanty town in the Moroccan desert.

Japan

Japan and Poland

Poland

Merkelland

Probably ABG

what about when your country gets eliminated from the competition?

for me, it's Spain

Japan, and Switzerland

We won't but Japan

If so, Belgium

I'm cheering for germany even if shitzil participates, I have to celebrate my proud heritage

>weeb
>hates his own country
You're the kind of person i despise the most

brazil desu

joga bonito

Iceland

There is only one choice and that is Iceland. Any old fags would know this.

Unironically England

Ox for golden boot winner.

portugal serbia and chile

maybe brazil too but I dislike neymar

Keith?

probably Belgium

HNS LOPOVI! NOGOMET STE SJEBALI!

Iceland
t. Team oranje

England

Literally everyone not from CONMEBOL and UEFA.

LITERALLY EVERYONE!

I used to enjoy watching england fail, but as I'm getting older and more boring I'd kind of like to see them do well

but for real, iceland

RIP that guy.
last shred of decency in this world

Whoever beats Sweden in the playoffs, as long as it's not Portugal.

Really, though. I couldn't give a fuck who wins it. I just want it to be exciting and not a coma-inducing snooze fest like the EC 2016.

ironically USA.
Firstly, I would love the butt hurt from the countries with tradition in the sport that didn't win the World Cup.

Second it would help grow the sport in the country and grow the investment and development in football in all continent due American $$, something like a full America champions league with competitive teams would be neat!

I like this post

The good.
The bad.
The ugly.

>it's the same autistic anti-american kraut going in every thread bitching about us amerigods
Get a life

Brasiu, they are playing good.

Poland. Really don't know why

any african team because WE

So France ?

To me is.
Iceland
Poortugal
Japan
Costa Rica
My own NT
Perro caca
Ur a gay
Nazis
Shit
Brazil

I'm with you most of the way, except poortugal

Portugal because of Cristiano Ronaldo

Iceland obviously

the first meme team that defeats england

I always support Italy, but I might choose another team since they are fucked too

Sorry ese we qualified early.

stop posting this old man, it fucking makes me sad :(

iceland

I would support Iceland.

Denmark have too many niggers in the team for me to support them.

Poland and Russia also for the memes. Imagine the butt hurt if conservative whites win the World cup.

what's happening in russia?

I'm gonna cry if we don't qualify this time

When will you finally fuck off back to Sup Forums? Even r/donald would suit you better.

if we don't qualify, I will support mighty fishermen from Iceland. 300k inbred people beating 150 milion inbred people again would be awesome