LSU at Florida

Live on CBS!

0-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P34hyHtauw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TD TIGERS!!!

I am very disappointed with UF's defensive performance thus far.

everyone knew it was coming but no one said it

firing muschamp for mcelwain only meant that the defense would stop being good but the offense wouldnt be any better either

How many years have you been positng in these threads Japan? I can remember you from at least 2012

Meanwhile, a hurricane is hitting Louisiana

i dont know before that even, before there were flags on Sup Forums or when i was in america too

Florida before Spurrier took over as coach in 1990

I used to live in KOrea and I remember what a hassle it was to stay up and watch these kind of games, especially when we we're goinig 4-8.

this might be a 4-8 year too

LSU's TD drive

holy FUCK that man's name is ZUNIGA

Talk trash get bashed

thing about mcelwain is that anytime someone runs the simplest trick play they get 50 yards on UF, but if UF does a trick play its complete disaster

mcelwain is a fucking retard

Geaux Tigers

youtube.com/watch?v=4P34hyHtauw

Sick belly-back suplex!

at least this will put fire under mcelwains seat

2 miracle wins against lowly tennessee and kentucky, struggle vs vanderbilt at home giving them 24 points, and now they're going to lose 5 of the next 7 games

just tank it to get a new coach at this point

these kinda games are always so interesting to me cause usually both squads are able to simply "out-SEC" (for lack of a better term) their opponnents but then they finally meet someone with the same amount of speed and athleticism

refs miss false start on lsu

surprise

WHy doesn't florida try to get the ball back? They should have called a timeout on 3rd and 6? I fucking hate this "Run out the clock we're only down 4 points' philosophy

my cousin jessica fucked etling she said hes hung lol

dumb coaches who only get hired because they were meaningless assistants on a juggernaut that success on recruiting alone (alabama)

meyer was a good hire because he brought attitude to the team and had success leading bowling green and utah to great seasons and great recruiting.

mcelwain ate mozzerela sticks on the bama sideline then went like 9-4 with csu vs nobodies then btfo in a bowl

>black kicker

>that LSU coach talking

FUCKING PATHETIC. NOT PLAYING BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED OF MISTAKES. WHY EVEN SHOW UP????

has science gone too far?

is that the place on the water? i think i went there for a game once

is this mcelwains third year? cant even remember anymore

Yep. Back to Back SEC EAST CHAMPS his first two

I'd be willing to bet that UF beats UGA this year

then enough time has passed with no improvements

GEAUX TIGERS

for fucks sake this team cant keep this pasty ass qb from pushing for a first down

With two starters down to injury today, LSU OL is now down to 3 true freshman on their OL against this elite Florida DL! HOLY COW!

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REFBALL

Do you remember 2014 when UF was unranked and Travyon Harris went 3/6 and still beat UGA 38-20?

I remember Georgia never finishes a season without fucking up bad in one game.

Fuck lsu but damn are these refs dogshit

>lsu gets 10 bullshit calls in their favor
>no one says anything
>uf gets 1
>DA WUHH REFBALLLL

when did the SEC (besides alabama) start sucking so bad?

thanks for confirming my post about dogshit refs :^)

2009, the east was actually better in 2012, but every year since then the east has been shit and then aTm lost Manziel, LSU lost Miles, AU lost their offense, and Ole Miss realized they were Ole MIss

Point to one as egregious as that

3 true freshman, 1 RS freshman now
>the silver line explained in last tweet

somehow i knew he'd miss it

>and Ole Miss stopped egregious recruiting violations

>rule is call facemask even if incidental
>gary danielson "DUH IT WAS INCIDENTAL GOOD NO CALL"
dude is biased as fuck like always

lol at that Florida panhandle hick talking to the camera amid all the gator fans in orange

for years florida always plays good on 1st and 2nd down defense, but then give up 3rd and 10+ plays.

wont be surprised if lsu gets 40 yards on this 3rd and 10

Gators take over down 1 at home in the 4th qtr with Feleipe Franks at QB...the #5 pro style QB in the nation in the 2016 recruitng class.(now (sophomores)

Guice was a freaking monster on that run. Dragged like 7 UF dudes
Danielson now talking how much he loves LSU vs Florida and his buddy says thats a Man Run right there

danielson hates florida to their core

this ones over

fire mcelwain

I picked Florida to win, but
>drain the swamp

Florida is about to pull some meme magic bullshit. Screencap this

You want that screencap famalam?

HAHAHAHAHA FLAWDA HAHAHAHA CAN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN YOU IMAGINE HAHAHA BEING A HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GAYTURD FAN?

LMAO!

He said he lives there. Seemed like he was a big fan

Ha ha, his knee is down.

Auburn is going to rape Bama right up their redneck asshole