PHX: Marquese Chriss blocks four shots, fouls out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5L7PMTNRbU
youtube.com/watch?v=BIm0ICbjZf0
youtu.be/XkKxe3L4ApI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>CHI: Kris Dunn (finger) expected to miss 2-4 weeks
>open dislocation
man i'm no professional but that sounds like his finger almost got ripped off desu

Knicks are openly talking about tanking. Porzingis is a bust and so is Frank.

>Jazz forward Thabo Sefolosha rescues woman from drowning in Utah river

Revisiting: The Decision vs. My Next Chapter...

It's all allegedly swept under the rug now. LeBron came home and brought the title-starved city of Cleveland a championship against the winningest regular-season team of all-time, the Warriors.

Later, we all heard the "blew a 3-1 lead" narrative repeatedly, at the Warriors fans expense, ad nauseam. But, without a doubt, LeBron had redeemed himself from the "The Decision" departure to the Heat in the eyes of many. The Chosen One from Akron, had secured an ailing legacy.

Now, it's KD who is the one who gets called a snake, even though essentially, both LeBron and KD turned their back on their home-team, to pursue winning titles via free agency. Both were successful in their goals. Of course, KD remains with the Warriors, and got his title against LeBron's Cavs. The Warriors remain the team to beat heading into this new season. LeBron now has D-Wade, D-Rose, and IT, as the Cavs will be the favorites in the East.

They both made wise decisions in retrospect. At least, you can't argue with the results; the methods of course are despised by many. The main point of contention is that KD joined an established winning team, a history making team, a team that beat his Thunder, essentially joining the enemy.

Is the only way for KD to redeem himself to help OKC win a title later in his career? It seems unlikely that he would ever go back, or be wanted back. Besides, KD isn't young by NBA standards any longer. I honestly believe both should have stayed to build a legacy in one place, yet I can't fault them.

Bottom line; they both left their team's high and dry, and they both were as wise as serpents as it turns out. And yes...LeBron came back home and won, KD is still the unrepentant prodigal son.

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5L7PMTNRbU

>LBJ got a HD full color tv special
>kd got a black and white picture

People still not over Durant man Smh

SPURS ARE ALWAYS ONE OF THE TOP TEAMS BUT THEY RARELY WIN! PRETENDERS!

The door stopper is at it again!
youtube.com/watch?v=BIm0ICbjZf0

"I'm a clown. Have only ever proven Kevin McHale right my entire time as a Rocket, now watch some of my Shaqtin a fool highlights and Game 6 with me as I eat a breakfast crunchwrap."
-James Harden on being a perennial choker and refusing to play defense, also held a mutiny to get Kevin McHale fired after he called me out on being a bad example on defense and my lack of caring.

Nope. That snake bitch ass nigga know he made a mistake. Ain't nobody gonna make his bitch ass forget that he essentially got an equivalent of a plastic ring at the quarter vending machine at wal-mart in the most female-way possible. He gonna always have an asterick next to his name.

James Harden finally doing some defending for once in his life!

B T F O
T
F
O

21 like savage

nice

i wonder how much his stats/game will deteriorate with the new ref guidelines in place

>I'm a leader! I never quit on my team multiple times before and went to strip clubs immediately afterwards while showing no remorse during post game interviews for my actions!

james "leader" harden working extremely hard on his leadership skills

Who is a better leader, D'Antoni or Soften?

W A L L
M
V
P

that's a good question desu

Good post

thanks bro. we outchea

So why doesn't YOUR team have a #gritty white backup PG?

Why doesn't my team have a immature bust who calls another immature bust the second coming of christ on my team?

Sixers have done literally nothing but lose on the court and all their players do is spout memes and crack jokes.

Rapties

Comes with having like an average age of 21 on a team. No cool ass vets to show the young bucks how to act, they spend literally all their time on Twitter posting memes and all look like bust.

What the fuck was the process' contingency plan?

it is funny how kevin mchale said cp3 is such a great leader yet cp3 never even led a team past the second round.
But apparently cp3 knows what it takes to be a leader.

My team doesn't suck ass

Paul Pierce is Slightly overrated, but extremely underrated as a clutch performer

>oft-injured player looks nice over an extremely small sample size of games in the final year of his rookie scale contract
>his teammates and Philly sports fans suck his dick
I hope they give this bust the max to be on Twitter the entirety of his career

CP3 leads on both ends, is vocal, actually does the shit he preaches, and doesn't give up on his team.

You can't say someone is a bad leader because their team is worse than the other teams they're playing against, and they've failed trying to play outside themselves and carry a team on their back. CP3 is a true PG, he's not a scoring PG. He can't just go off and save his team from choking in the 4th quarter, and he tries to do that sometimes, like against OKC in the semis in 2014.

>Play like shit and get benched by McHale in the 4th quarter leading to the Rockets winning
>Get visibly butthurt and intentionally show up to training camp next year out of shape and demand Morrey fires McHale before even 20 games
>Never reach the 2nd seed again
Harden was a butthurt little bitch who can enjoy his huge stacks and meaningless regular seasons stats in Atlantis for the rest of his career.

Atlanta Hawks will be nice when we get Luka. Two elite point forwards on the same team is unheard of

Fair

Unpopular Opinion: Marc Gasol is the best Center in the league

Fultz fg% tho

They're both huge bust

Thoughts so far? Yeah its preseason but still I'd like to know.

Tough to name many classic Centers better than him.

Forgot pic

Learned that from LeBron, forgot the popcorn and coffee tho

He's still clearly a project, but Mavs knew that drafting him. He'll show rapid improvement in his decision making this year under Carlise.

don't think he could've stumbled into a better situation than getting the full attention of rick carlisle.

Pete Maravich would be elite today

ah poor chris paul never had good enough teammates.

Kobe not a top ten player in history

>bust

nice new meme word guys

A lot of people said KD is better since he beat Lebron in the finals (whatever). So, who can name the player that took down Kobe, KD, and Lebron in one postseason?

because lavar and then lakers fans sold us a product that isnt delivering.

>another german in this thread

Dirk with roleplayers

Just posting to say Le Door Stopper Pee Pee man is a faggot little bitch

>tfw not enough basketball fans in your country
I just want divegrass to be replaced by an actually good sport as the main German sport. Is that too much to ask?

should the spurs retire the rest of these numbers? would they?

Yes

Great post

Why don't rookies in 2k ever get like Lebron-Curry level good but most every rookie gets to be like an 80-85 overall?

same desu, football sucks and i hate to see that even the third league in football is generating more sponsorship and broadcast money than DEL, BBL, and HBL. stopped watching football years ago.

of course they will

there are atleast 3 germans here now

Why do you need a rim protector? Couldn't NBA teams just switch everything and run line ups with one facilitator that can defend and shoot, three 3 and D wings and one stretch big?

Thanks bb

that just doesn't feel righ

Could an ape be trained to play basketball? What would their cieling be?

How do we bring med sports atmosphere to the NBA?
youtu.be/XkKxe3L4ApI

Szechuan dipping sauce *burps*

too short

Is he gonna be something in the league. I haven't heard anyone talking about him. And did the bulls make a mistake by drafting him over dsj?(Comment)

Forgot pic

He's a bust, Ryan Anderson is his absolute cieling

Westbrook's shot contest is a 90 on 2k18.... it should be about a 65

it should be 100 actually

Did Gordon Hayward make the right decision?

2k had Steph as an elite two way player last year just to get his rating up

Okay..I'm A huge Westbrook fan but I feel like that's not right..

they got dunn tho, why draft another pg?

they should've kept their pick and let the wolves keep dunn then take dsj.

I wish there was a way to hide overalls/potential in 2k MyLeague mode and you just had to go by in game stats

it should be 100 though

>lats halp juanus faggits

You guys know that aside from Simmons and Kuzma, this draft class is 100% bust, right?

Keep Westbrook's name out your mouth peasant

What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a Wesgod?

New Blade Runner movie is good, fuck Sup Forums.

/thread

Shit would be nice, I got Allen Crabbe on a good deal in 2k17 (5mil over 2 years with a team option) and he put up 13ppg on really solid efficiency for me, but he's a 76 overall so the CPU's trade offers aren't reflective of his value

>What's a mob to a king
You didn't read the story did you? Westbrook wasn't some phenom, he was an average dude who gained a second soul after the death of his friend.

Westbrook was one of the mob, and this is what they do to the king.

Any streams for open court 17-18 season preview?

gtfo, we don't want your 3rd reich trying to make a comeback here, take your spurs and hate for jews somewhere else.

He's just here to gather information for his gambling problem. Ignore all euro gamblers.

trump

we need this

1/2

Simmons wasn't drafted this year, manyplayers will surprise when given the opportunity either this year or in the future.

As is always the case the best players in the class will not have been drafted best to worst.

2/
Rate this

the fuck is this? you in a 2 person fantasy league?

6 man

Anthony Davis or Tim Duncan? I never watched TD play in his prime, just elite defense in his later years

>tfw you panic in a fantasy draft and accidentally double dip Klay and Curry when DeRozan was available