Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Tomorrow I am going on a vacation to spain, any tips on how to trigger spainards?

fuck that lisp 2bh famalam

being American is enough

tell them to get back to work

What the fuck is this

3rdPBP

support catalan independence

Pretend theyre all mexican

By the way guys, Im a cuban american. Should I bring up 1898?

Says the mexican. Dont worry, youll be busy building a wall soon

>He thinks Mexicans will stop posting just like poo in loos if you continue to spam trump memes

Dont people use that meme ironically?

I have sought zis over srough and srough and I must say I soroughly agree with zis and I will fight ze th sound srough sick and sin.

Whisper in random people ear "Pss I know your working with El Chapo."

First off, American tourist dress code is essential: wear cargo shorts, a Hawaiian t-shirt, a sombrero, and flip flops EVERYWHERE. Even in restaurants. It doesn't matter what they think. You are American and by default are roughly 5x richer than anyone you will come across in Spain, so they know they must kiss your ass and milk you for tips.

Ask them if Spain is a colony of Mexico with a completely serious face

Butcher all words when ordering in a restaurant. Pronounce everything as American as possible. Better yet, order cuisine that is unique to Mexico. Ask for enchiladas, quesadillas, and fajitas. Get upset when they offer you a tapas menu and insist that any decent Mexican country would at least have enchiladas.

Ask them if anyone in their family fights bulls. See if they can get you front row seats. On the flip side of the coin, start lecturing them on why bullfighting is horrible and evil and try to drop Michael Vick at least once as a comparison.

Go to the southern part and ask people wearing Sunday clothes if they are gypsies.

Finally, make sure you ask them why their country has been in constant decline for the last 400 years and what they can do to fix that. They will love you.

Oh my, I'm already triggered. This will certainly work.

I have experience from going there when I was 19 and dressing 100% American everywhere I went. People hated me, some were outright hostile. Luckily, I was drunk on cheap delicious wine the entire time and fired back my own jackass comments the entire visit. Most of them hated me. One of them made me pay to go to a free museum. I managed to say "asshole loser" in spanish after i gave him a few euros to fuck off

I wish more Americans around here were this refined at banter.

I was Swedes didn't take it up the ass like the little cucks they are 24/7.

He said Spain not Sinaloa dummy

This is the perfect triggering guide, OP. I'm so mad right now I will kill an extra bull today.