Muh black lives matter

>muh black lives matter
When will the black prejudice meme end? It's obvious they aren't being discriminated anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCeoC7P7Wmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no hispanic films
>no Indian films
>no female directors

wtf hollywood

I haven't seen Fences, but Moonlight has nothing remotely BLM related. It's also a good movie

>Arrival nominated
>not Silence

pleb academy voters are pleb

What? I couldn't hear you over the cops gunning down children.

They should have at least kicked Lion or Hidden Figures off in favor of Silence.

>he liked Ghettofag

if you can't empathize with other people, there is no point reading/watching fiction.

What? I couldn't hear you over the thugs gunning down people.

The only race actually underrepresented in Hollywood and at the Oscars are Asians. Whites and Hispanics are actually represented proportionally while blacks are overrepresented. And this is all the responsibility of the Jews.

You're just as bad as minorities and women who demand representation in movies so that they can relate to them.

Wasn't Hidden Figures shown to be mostly made up or embellished? Like, didn't it end up the people in the story didn't have that big of an impact?

>Blacks are only a 0,5% of the population
>They still pop up in every goddam movie
These coons are like faggots, fucking overrepresented. They should hurry up and give cinema back to the white man

There were good movies released in 2016?

Excluding GOAT horror film the Witch

Look at the catalog right now and tell me otherwise.

why do you people think these "percentages/proportions of population" matter a single bit when making or awarding movies?

We get it, seeing black people makes you upset.

Yes, and white western continue to parade around and cry about their rights. If we give them an audience you better believe they'll soapbox forever

I don't blame him. Not even blacks like watching other fags

does it really matter that they nominated some undeserving movies because of "diversity"? it literally happens every year. Not like it matters when La La Land is going to win and it had like one black dude in the whole film. Libs are going to complain either way, its what they do.

Fences is great. Its story beats resolve around a dysfunctional family, and not a racist clash of some sort. Powerful passages of dialogue and memorable performances that make you feel like you're watching the stage play (which I haven't seen).

Agree with your thoughts on Moonlight. If there's a nominee to vilify this year, it's Hidden Figures. Although personally I thought it was more bland and "Oscar-baity" than legitimately offensive. Even the racist elements, while cartoony, are contained within PG-bounds.

The only nominated movie that really infuriated me was The 13th. Not only did many great docs get snubbed (Weiner, Tower, Gleason, etc.), but the idea that 13th might win because of its easy Netflix availability, being much shorter than the 8-hour O.J., and people butthurt about Selma losing, makes me sick. It darts all over the place, linking together several unrelated events from history to paint a general image of eternal American racism, when in reality the film itself comes across as racist, and grasping at straws for cohesive arguments. O.J. Made in America is infinitely more insightful. Yes, it's a documentary about race, and some crazy people are featured in it, but its overall messages are undeniable and several dozen stimulating thinking points are brought up. The movie is impressively composed, and its neutral stance toward modern day race riots is refreshing to say the least. Haven't seen I Am Not Your Negro, but judging from the trailer it looks more historical and in line with something like O.J. than 13th.

Also, Silence best movie of the year.

>make decent films with black actors
>they end up getting nominated for awards

WOWZERS REALLY GOGGLES MY GA-NOOGLE.

these white people are racist movies dont even annoy me at this point, they're just so fucking dull.

10 years from now black people will still be bitching and their situation wont improve.

never they have to go back

Holy shit that we wuz scientists shit was nominated?

Are people even showing the irl woman in articles? She's whiter than shaun king

>Wahhhh, why didn't Transformers 7 and TMNT 2 get nominated

Hicks gonna hick

What are some good Mexican movies aside from Nacho Libre?

>Wasn't Hidden Figures shown to be mostly made up or embellished?

This isnt a black thing, this is a "based on a true story" thing. Happens every time.

Here, have some nigger golems, goy. They're all ready to go with lots of hate in their heads, ready to punch upwards but it won't hit us up here. We taught them to hate whites but we don't mingle with them. Good luck.

'Fences' and 'Hidden Figures' are generic mediocre movies, but 'Moonlight' is pure kino and deserves to win Best Picture.

>When will the black prejudice meme end? It's obvious they aren't being discriminated anymore
>obvious they aren't being discriminated anymore
>being discriminated anymore

You have to know how to use a word in a sentence before you can expect anyone to believe your ebin shit.

Because the entire point about all this OscarsSoWhite/FuckWhitePeople nonsense is that niggers bitch abut being under-represented when it's the exact opposite.

youtu.be/TCeoC7P7Wmo

DEATH TO WHITES

CHIMP LIVES MATTER

That was a 2015 film

Look, I don't move to Uganda and complain about all the black people on screen.

I don't move to China and complain about all the Chinese people on screen.

I don't move to Germany and complain about all the Germans on screen.

But I really really need the people onscreen to be my same skin color, or else I can't empathize, and I'll spend all my time with my Lando action figure and they also need to be nominated for awards.

When they've fucked all the white women, sexual reparations are what we have to offer them

Because ratios are the core of social justice warriorism.

If someone drills "equality" into your head, that means 50/50 male/female right? So these people have a severe compulsion when it comes to ratios.

But fuck Asians amirite?

Can you understand whxt I'm wrxtxng rxght nxw?

He accidentally a word. against