Maryland vs The Ohio State University official game thread

fuck these gay ass generals let's get a gamethread going

Watching TCU vs WVU with a friend, it's almost half time, do we switch to the Terps game?

might as well see this year champs in action

turnovers everywhere

I don't think Maryland is that good this year.

>Maryland: 6 yards
>Ohio: 200 yards

I can understand coke with burgers and maybe pizza but tacos are objectively best with margaritas

that guy loves marijuana

DJ IS PUMPED

can they put in Haskins already. You let Barret get his records now put in a QB that can actually thrown longer than 15 yards

Center really phoned that one in after he knew he was flagged and Barrett started memeing.

leading by 27. our offense is still garbage. barrett cant hit a barn at 15 yards. psu, mich, and msu could throttle us.

>psu, mich, and msu will throttle you
ftfy

>26 yards of offense

>msu
kek other two are distinct possibilities and even if that doesn't happen Wisconsin is still there

I will always and forever love JT Barret as qb for OSU. And the hate only makes him grow stronger

jesus I thought the game was almost over but then I realized there's still another quarter of this massacre

jt barrett is not good. dont let this game deceive you

no one's been deceived for 2 years, pal.

Hate to say it but really. His mentality must have been on a different plane his first season and then hasn't recovered since. We'd probably have a better shot with one of the younger guys.

tfw maryland will never have a healthy quarterback

he still takes forever to get the ball out. only reason hes been successful today is because marylands pass rush is nonexistent

PUT IN BURROW FOR FUCKS SAKE

nigger can't throw past 15 yards. I think his long for today was 14 yards and that was on a 3rd and 15.

GO FOR 2 MUST BREAK 70

>check score
What type of memery is going on this game?

it would be 69 already if not for refball

How can Maryland come back from 55 down if they don't go for it on 4th down?

Chokio state lol

>Giving up a td to MDs 4th string quarterback

Turns out he was playing on a borderline NFL offense talent wise in 2014