Whens Rock Against Trump coming out?

Whens Rock Against Trump coming out?

Attached: Rock_Against_Bush_Vol_1.jpg (400x400, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iGJzMzW3kuY
soundcloud.com/dominicbennett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully never

youtu.be/iGJzMzW3kuY

Rock is for Trump.

Cringe.

Let's cash in on people's displeasure by releasing a compilation, that'll show 'em

No musician is for Trump except country hicks and like Scott Stapp 3 Doors Down shit.

>nuclear blast
>mongol tier beaner banter
no thanks

this

Did we even get rock against Obama?

I *farts* am *toots* really *poops* hoping *squirts* that *passes gas* everything *breaks wind* goes *pinches loaf* well *drops turd* in *cuts the cheese* this *shits* thread, *poots* OP

truth

I hate the incompetent racist orange prick we have in office too but shitty punk music isnt what we need right now.

If you mean no musician promoted by the Jew industry, then yes.

Shut the hell up retard, if there good aut right music hidden on bandcamp we would have found it by now.

>anti-trumpets
>on my Sup Forums
ew please go

We've been here longer than you kekisperg

This place had unironic post your tumblr threads 3-4 years ago. You're the outsiders here. Go back to sargoy videos.

Trump isn't alt right you fucking underage

t. glycine max young male

trump voters should be deported

Nobody is pro trump but alt righters and retarded boomers. Trump is an alt right sympathizer.
They deserve far worse than that

Sounds like you only see the tiny reality that's in your mind. "No artist is pro Trump."
Not fucking true but you keep saying it regardless of what's true. Why is that? Wouldn't you rather speak truth? Otherwise, you just sound like an uneducated bigot.

It is true, point to one that isnt country or buttrock

>Otherwise, you just sound like an uneducated bigot.
So he sounds like Trump? Or you?

anyone notice "protest" music only seems to flare when we have a republican in office? Its not like these problems magically spawned last january

who fucking care you fucking moron

If you really were posting on Sup Forums since the beginning you would find trump hilarious because he is a walking meme and a natural troll.

Yeah, im sure rock against bush really prevented him from getting two terms

Why would I find a braindead retard ruling over my country funny when I'm affected by his policies?

>point to one that isnt country or buttrock
Ted Nugent

dont you get it.
American imperialism and licking the boots of the corporate state is perfectly fine if its a democrat

You cant possibly be implying Trump isnt doing that

Azealia Banks

This. I'm also more "anti-left" than I am "pro-Trump," but Trump is still hilarious and I voted for him, and will do it again. Follow me on soundcloud soundcloud.com/dominicbennett

because it doesnt matter who the president is. There is zero difference between republicans and democrats besides a few inane cultural wedge issues. The president is pretty much a manager that preserves the capitalist status quo

>If you really were posting on Sup Forums since the beginning you would find trump hilarious because he is a walking meme and a natural troll
underage detected

>buttrock

Mentally ill, not a good example
Kanye isnt either because he renounced it

Aren't lefties the ones that tried to make the claim that literally every person is mentally ill?

You're right wing, you can rot for all I care.

Rock has been dead for more than a decade

Attached: Post-.jpg (600x600, 97K)

You're left wing in 2018. Your views mean nothing to me. Just a constant annoyance.

No?
Azealia Banks is literally insane dude, and apparently she also denounced trump a week later after endorsing him

Deep throat a shotgun racist

Is this you?

Attached: 1520086443737.jpg (664x768, 94K)

not him but he pretty clearly isn't saying that, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left

i find him hilarious, but more in the laughing at him than with him sense. he really doesnt seem all there. if i lived in america i would not vote for someone so clueless just bc muh memes.

Why does that work on you libshits?
>Artist supports Trump publicly
>Artist gets hit by extreme social pressure
>Artist takes it back
And you accept it, no problem. Libs are the new lowest common denominator. I see you people as the new rednecks. It takes literally zero effort to be you.

>Being dyel lanklet
>Think you're ever going to rise up against bourgeoise
Sad bro

No, are one of these you?

Attached: 1509913487592.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

>Deep throat a shotgun racist
Aw, your words hurt me, user. And here I respected you so much.

Why do they get social pressure hmm? Maybe because people really do fucking despise Trump and the alt right, a large amount of people?

Nah I'm this guy in the middle. Lolbertarians are just little kiddies

Attached: 1502665910871.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

>THE LEFT (trademark symbol)

why do you collectivize the opposition to trump? this is how dumb people think. everyone must fit neatly into some stupid little category. seriously, i would love to see the results of an iq test completed by a mong such as yourself.

It doesnt matter.

A vote for trump is a vote for chaos and a fuck you to the bourgeois status quo who demand decorum and bland middle managers.

Its a nhilistic primal scream from people who know they cant change anything and the game is rigged.

But we can make their lives worse.

It's because leftists own the music industry.
Also, leftist children basically run social media and screech and screech and screech, and many people just want the screeching to stop. I fucking hate you people, though. I'll never bow to whatever you call yourselves.

He's not gonna make it brah

>making lives worse instead of making the country better
The absolute state of the Left.

> fuck you to the bourgeois status quo
>by voting for a billionaire who is friends with rich banker jews he put in his cabinet

Nice...sticking it to the man bro! Real Nice!

Lol how's your ebin LARP movement doing these days?

Attached: 5c7298e3c3bcd33b158a0d76744eab6b7fe9d9c801b2242080383d8ef14c05b8.jpg (604x368, 41K)

meh, ill vote for the people who dont cut taxes for billionaires and help accelerate the destruction of the environment. i guess im not depressed enough to hate the world as much as a juvenile nihilist like yourself.