India vs mexico. who would win, Sup Forums?

india vs mexico. who would win, Sup Forums?

mexico

2020 super power

>Mexico
>An eagle devouring a snake

>India
>Literally an anus

India

poo in loos

India

Mexican navy,and air-force are a joke.

I believe Mexico does not even have a tank...

DONT LET IS FUCKING SLIDE

The waters of Mexico would be nothing for the Poo hardened Indians.

Mexico, because we'd inevitably back them. Wars near us aren't very good. But we'll have the wall in a few years, so in a few years when we have the wall, probably India because they have the sheer manpower.

India
they would cover mexico with poo

>nukes
>space program
>larger military

India would literally poo all over mexico and build a wall out of it.

India has an elite diaspora that if returned could tip the scales , but that would mean getting them to care about hindu-nuthins , which would be pretty tough considering how fast they fled that shithole when given the chance

india btfo's mexican visotors with poo inhalation infections.

the world

how bad is the poo problem in India, please give me the truth.

But whom would rape who?

India, they overrun our population by 10X.

Also, they can easily cover in poo all of our cities.

I would love to see both counties kill each other while america steps in and takes the land.

Seeing your flag I believe you but you know the rules about time stamps.

Well I was born in canada but I had recently went back to india last year for a wedding of some relative my family knows. I don't know about other parts of India I'm punjabi and come from a sikh family. But I got to see different religions of India and it's mostly in the rural parts of India and not so much in the cities. But ppl (poor ppl mainly) take shits in public. It's pretty bad problem. I'm sure other parts of India are even worse. It wasn't as bad in the north as the southern regions. Maybe bcuz south has a denser population

You guys don't understand. Mexico has almost no military. I'm serious, just look at Wiki.

India is no superpower, but they're as prepared to eliminate Mexico as we're prepared to eliminate China.

Don't forget that Mexico will have the advantage of having a giant, massive wall along its northern border.

A HUGE Wall.

Madness, India's military would steam roll mexico's.

The wall is good, as it will save America from the incoming poo flood.

too much poo poo to handle for mexico

not a superpower but they still have one of the best militaries in the world. top 10 arguably.

>Implying that Mexico has an army

Poo hands down

thanks, i knew this is an over exaggerated Sup Forums meme.

India would consume Mexico like it was a giant piece of naan bread.

Here's your time stamp

Good god, I am getting nauseous just imagining the smell of sweaty beaners and dot heads fighting...

get the fuck out of Canada

why would mexico fight us?

unless they want their throat choked by shit.

I would pack my lunch and watch it go down. Maybe the war will make Mexican Americans go down south and fight for their homeland.

everyone in canada is an immigrant except the natives, accept the natives. Its a sad truth.

One thing you've to consider is that the one who replied to you was a tourist. Probably he stayed here for a few days and most of the time relatives here would only take you to the nicer places. That's not representative of the actual situation. Statistically speaking only 46% of Indian households have toilets so yeah pol is right, it is a big problem here.

id say its a toss up. Mexican cartels would have more combat experience to a degree. However, India has them outmatched in terms of number if the civilians are involved.

Probably kerala will be the first free from open defecation considering they have a better hdi unlike the rest of india

We talkin war or diarrhea?

Lol, I guess they would not have to send their military. They could just send their boat breakers and all of mexico would be turned into valuable scrap material within a year.

India would have them eating shit tacos by sundown.

>mfw when a cuck tells me to leave his country when you allowed me to enter it

I ain't leaving no time soon billy

>India
>Literally an anus

I can't unsee. fucking kek

INDIA SUPRA POWAH BY 2020!

This, only took me to the nicer parts of India. Got to see a lot of national forest and Alot of beauty of the country but they didn't show me the bad parts of the country like the slums and etc.

NEITHER!

They both TOOK OUR JOBS!

why would your relatives take you to slums?

My name is Juan Juanito. It was July 33rd, 2017. I was knee-deep in the poo-swamps of india. There was a man camped out in a cave made of entirely of hardened poo. He had a firehose that shot liquid diahhrea straight from the anus of a man being fed the spiciest of curries. The spicy diahhrea rained down on our poo-trench for days. I began to get trench foot standing in waist-high liquid poo. It was a terrible time.

but how bad is it? Give me an idea about it. I have never been there. Is it all about dot headed people and poverty?

Lol I was talking about our tour guides when we went. But I only stayed for a short while in india

So butthurt that you are buying two brand new frigates from them?

It's pretty bad, no other way to put it.

says the filipino? i live in saskatchewan and i see your kind here daily. they tell me stuff about their homeland and by their account i do not think it is any better if not worse.

and do the phillippines have an army at all?

Canada has a history of loving all Indians.

In a militaristic stance, India would win. They have nukes

Through the eyes of the Sup Forumsack, Mexico would make India poo until no tomorrow because they would invade that smelly shit hole and claim it theirs, wave the Mexican flag around and protest until Mexico traded places with India. Indians taking Mexican jobs, and Mexicans taking Indian jobs. Basically the world will forever smell of pupu and taco.

>america education at its finest

Native American can trace their genetics back to Siberia. So technically Canada just killed a bunch of people who came from Siberia to North America before the Europeans came on ships.

KEK

you win

BELIEVE

Forgot trip...

TOPKEK

Fucking kek'd

For canada....

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Who would win at what? pic related.

Jesus fucking christ india, why do you have so many people, what the fuck.

India have one of the largest army in the world.

Mexico can't do shit.

>nation of immigrants meme
Kill yourself faggot.

Who would win, Lesotho or Cyprus?

Searched Mexican military, our Land forces are bigger than their Land, Navy and Air force.

dont spread your ignorance, we do have tanks:

what is this 1945?

You won't see in well developed and rich areas. It was pretty much bad a few years ago but you can't see it as a problem from 11 am to the next morning. You can see lot of people shitting in open in slums, on railway tracks or forested areas during early morning. The latest UN reports say that India has cut down it open defecation by 31%(It was 58% before). But I don't know how much of that is true as I don't get out much these days.

our tank would fuck you so hard while you are pooing, you would never recover.

India actually has an army since they're always at Pakistan's throat. What does Mexico have?

Does your army have saxophone players. Thats so cool.

Mexico > India anyway.
Just clean up Mexico City and you'll be on your way.

>Does your army have saxophone players. Thats so cool.
We play the saxophone to keep our tank confy.

>What does Mexico have?
A tank that is so powerful we do not let it touch the ground.

What does Finland have?

If Mexicans give Indians diarrhea through bad tacos, will it make them weaker or stronger?

But that's an american M5 Light Tank that wasn't good even in its better days.

Don't you guys just buy armored cars from jews and frogs and call them tanks nowadays?

In Decency: Mexico. In war: Poo.

A new race of Australians would be born that day.

We will be waiting.

my bad i got the year wrongit is 1941–1944
off by one kek

India. A lot more population and there's more people from India within striking distance of Mexico.

large fresh water reserves

Are the tanks sitting on taco diarrhoea?

Bitch please, step up the game.

wtf is that question

kill urself retard

>India has more tanks in a border exercise than the entirety of Mexico's forces

>mexico WW2 murica tanks vs india coldwar+ shit

We have enough diarrhea, and we will be giving it back to Mexicans.

> Here we see the famous india rape gang in formation

There main defense is throwing acid in teenage girls

Both are shitholes.
No matter whichever wins, nothing of value would be lost.

Win what?
A contest of the worst shithole?

I feel like the cartel would be Mexico's best defensive system

that's an old US tank...there are US citizens that collect them for fun.

how embarrassing

On* Come on Burger, I didn't expect shitty grammar from you.

Bitch, what are those pieces of shit in the photo? see pic related, we have had our own tanks since before you were an independent nation,

it is not a US tank.
It is a Mexican tank.