YOU'RE WORTH IT

YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU ACHIEVE

YOU KICK ASS

AND GUESS WHAT?

YOU ARE

LITERALLY

A ROCKSTAR

I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT

Attached: andrew wk - you're not alone.jpg (745x745, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metalinsider.net/conspiracies/lets-go-down-the-andrew-w-k-doesnt-exist-rabbit-hole-plus-my-own-part-in-the-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He read from The Book Of the Law in the I'm a Vagabong video, nothing more he says holds any importance or truth.

thank you Mr. Andrew

HEY Sup Forums

I AM A MANUFACTURED PERSONALITY

STEEV MIKE

PERFORMANCE ART

NOTHING I SAY CAN BE SINCERELY BELIEVED DUE TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE BEING ANDREW W.K. SO YOU DON'T TRULY KNOW IF I BELIEVE WHAT I SAY MYSELF BECAUSE MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ME

IN FACT

I DON'T KNOW WHO I REALLY AM

AND GUESS WHAT?
YOU

IGNORE

ME

AND

MY

MUSIC

AS

A

WHOLE

no i cant

Attached: me.me.pression.jpg (400x626, 21K)

>actually believing that
lol

lmao niiiiiiice

except andrew wk actually produces, writes and performs all of his music

nice try though

empty statementsssss

The message is laid on pretty thick. The music videos, the interviews, the lyrics, whatever, there's loads of evidence pointing at the fact. His mother, when contacted, admitted to it.
And it still doesn't matter one bit because the music is good and the party philosophy is a wholesome thing I can get behind. Andrew WK is manufactured, but he's not fake.

Well yeah obviously he's playing a character. That's not what that poster said though.

What did I say then?

No, I agree with the poster on the fact that it's not just one dude playing his character but rather a character shared by dudes. It still isn't anyone's business though.

>nothing I said can be sincerely believed due to multiple people being andrew w.k.
>ignore me and my music as a whole

metalinsider.net/conspiracies/lets-go-down-the-andrew-w-k-doesnt-exist-rabbit-hole-plus-my-own-part-in-the-story

That's the total opposite though. You're viewing it in a negative light when you can look at it as a bunch of guys who gathered up and decided to invent a new Santa Claus. But with hard rock bangers.

I directly quoted you

I'm the other guy.

I was talking about the original poster though
You're flooding my mind right now

Attached: stock-photo-portrait-of-a-mixed-race-man-expression-confusion-or-misunderstanding-whilst-scratching- (1500x1125, 435K)

andrew wk is a funny guy I want him to pound my pussy into the dirt

the andrew wk conspiracy is just him having a laugh.
like you KNOW he asked Larry King to ask him that question during his interview, it's not the type of question King would typically ask.
he's a master troll.