An argument can be made that modern Germany is more evil than Nazi Germany ever was by accepting all these refugees...

An argument can be made that modern Germany is more evil than Nazi Germany ever was by accepting all these refugees instead of murdering them.

fuck off. we are the good guys now, you nazi.

Both are equally evil because their policies eventually destroyed Europe.

or we could just not let them in.

whatever, shadilay brother amarite?

Shut up biggot, not letting barbarians destroy your civilization is racist.

No you're not. You're destroying Europe's culture and bloodline and killing the German language

politics on pol please.

You are the ones who killed the Native Americans and slaved the blacks. Those crimes are your fault. Now go tear down some monuments of your national """heroes""".

literally not an argument and has nothing to do with his post

>killing the German language
It is already dead since the 40s, there is literally no reason to learn it unless you want to live in Switzerland.

>killing the German language
and? I thought we were too evil to exist

That argument is extremely stupid, but yes, it can be made, in the same way as one can insist that up is down, left is right, or that Donald Trump is a competent leader.

Ich flöße den Amis nur den Scheiß ein, den sie uns ab 1945 eingetrichtert haben. Jahrzehntelang hat das deutsche Volk unter der von den Amerikanern erzwungenen Kollektivschuld gelitten. Jetzt können sie ihr eigenes Gift genießen. Hoffentlich kollabieren die Vereinigten Staaten.

I like reading German theology and philosophy and want to read it in the original

Swiss German sounds stupid as fuck anyway

How is it stupid? Look at how many terrorist attacks happened in Europe

Compare that to non-evil countries like the USA, which are safer than Europe now

>eingetrichtert
>looked up this word because I don't know it
>"inculcated"
>looked up this word because I don't know it either

Just treat it like any other dead language, like Sanskrit or whatsevs.
Swiss German may sound stupid but it will probably still stay useful than Standard German.

>Autismus

mal im ernst, glaubst du wirklich dass sich auf dieses Niveau herunter zu lassen was bringt?

Isn't it wierd everytime Sup Forums tier threads pop up here,it's always a degenerate burger ?

Sup Forums is 70% american flags no joke

you'd all love that wouldn't you? To be a dead, academic language?

What flags should it be?

more like 56%
zing

?

Dunno, its pretty much a shitty language anyway imho. Maybe compared to Dutch its better, but still.

>read the OP
>look at flag
just as expected

fuck are american on this site the biggest manchildren?

>modern Germany is more evil than Nazi Germany
You'd have to be an unapologetic racist to make that argument which, which well it makes you fucking evil

Tbqhwyf as someone who didnt grow up with german as its mother language, I think that german is a really powerful and manly language

Every German I've ever met has said this. They'd all rather being speaking Italian or some romance language at least

it's a fine language, what's wrong with it? Not enough words end with vowels?

kek, are you serious? Why can't Sup Forums stay in it's containment?

>nazi germany
>evil
pick one and only one

This tbqh

>finland
>virtue signalling to nazis
>while they betrayed them and chased them to finnmark

it's normal that most People don't appreciate their mothertongue because it seems too normal and bland to them.
I like that it's good for telling stories and poems

they sold us out with the pact and we had to retaliate. some mistakes just cannot go unanswered for.

>it's a fine language, what's wrong with it?
Sounds gay, not really made for music, the multiple infinitives and inflections are retarded

>sounds gay

blaming a language for your own puberty raped voice is pretty gay too.

>Schubert's Die Winterreise
>not really made for music

I really don't use this word often, trust me, but you are legitimately a cuck my friend

>

Just click on any current """"music"""" on Youtube or shit and try not to ram chopsticks into your ears.

>Just click on any current """"music"""" on Youtube or shit and try not to ram chopsticks into your ears.

ok, this is not a semblance of an argument and I hope you realize this. Firstly you say
>""""music""""
implying the Jewish conspiracy angle and then complain that Jewish propaganda music doesn't sound that great in German? I genuinely have to ask you what your fucking point is?

>current Pop Music is trash so obviously the language isn't for music

>implying the Jewish conspiracy angle
Wouldn't that be (((music)))?
Well, compared with Italian or Spanish I would say so.

stupid stormfag
German culture deserves to be torched

bit rude

how many wars has German autism started?
how many innocents have died?

First we are too nationalist for Americans
Then we are too anti-nationalist for Americans

When Germany is independent it's bad for Americans
When Germany is occupied and controlled by the US it's bad for Americans

When Germany is poor it's bad for Americans
When Germany is rich it's bad for Americans

Just admit you hate us for existing and want to genocide us, just like Hitler said. Admit the truth.

DRUUUYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFTT I HATE YOUUUU

don't know.
also american lecturing someone on wars and innocent lives is a bit hypocritical

lol

replace America with the rest of the world and you're correct

a European saying that is extremely hypocritical

most americans don't hate us you autist

ummm no sweetie try again

No, it is not as evil as Nazi Germany, but for some reason their guilt from the past has caused them to do what they are doing now.

I lived in Germany in the 80's, and I think if the Germans here knew how different it was then compared to then, they would think differently.

We do not hate you.
My old base in Germany is closed and the barracks and housing units are now full of muslim immigrants.
How do you feel about that?

I have seen that some here thought or think of us as "Occupiers", now our facilities are occupied by muslims.

>compared to then
Fuck, I meant compared to "know".

you seem extremely frustrated.

>Fuck, I meant compared to "know".
Damn it, I'm half drunk , *NOW

>My old base in Germany is closed and the barracks and housing units are now full of muslim immigrants.
>How do you feel about that?
feels like one illegal occupier has been replaced by another

there isn't really much of a difference between americans and muslims to me, both don't belong into germany

>

>wahwah stupid germs reeee kraut genocide now everyone hates you cause I said so

go back and post smug oil paintings on /his/

>there isn't really much of a difference between americans and muslims to me

Heilige schafe scheisse, what???

i'm sorry for not liking that country that started both world wars, fought with the British in my countries revolution, and funded the communists in every war during the Cold War.

well I can accept certain opinions but you seem to take the past and country dislike a bit too personal.

good post

That's a totally fucked up argument.

bad post, kill yourself

WW1 started because every Eurofage must need to have a dick measuring contest. So it unfair to blame it solely on the German. WW2 however Germany does have the blame, but if the French wasn't being so autistic against them and Allies humiliating Germany that much with the treaty of Versailles. Nazi won't have that much of easy time taking over.

If Frenchies got their way in Versailles, Germany would be harmless.

Germany was completely broke, the Great Depression cripple them even more. Occupying German's territories because they can't pay back the reparations won't make them harmless, it will only fuel their anger more. Better to be made puppet than for the Nazi to consider the French as a subhuman too.

They should've broken them up into parts and did what Soviets did.

How does it feel knowing that German is a dying language?

We do now.

>ameriburgers believe they're more welcome in europe than muslims
wew

All "white" Europeans should be killed
you ugly, worthless neanderthal racists pieces of shit

Not true. (Not for Sup Forums tho)

t. Stanley Hackenschmidt, 1/64 German