If Sweden ends up making it to the WC, would he come out of international retirement?

If Sweden ends up making it to the WC, would he come out of international retirement?

If he does I hope the manager of Sweden tells him to fuck off

this tbqh

this tbqh

this tbqh

this tbqh

this tbqh

this tbqh

this tbqh

Our lads have worked hard. There is no option for one of them to be replaced with this tired old meme.

this tbqh

this tbqh

this tbqh

this tbqh

zlatan doesn't miss out on the world cup. world cup miss out on zlatan.

this tbqh

this tbqh

I don't rate players who never won the Champions League.

nah fuck this meme shitskin

I’m gay

this

dont want to see him ever again in our NT. Now he's old and less effective. But I didnt even like him when he was effective because of his absolutely toxic personality. He's like Tevez, Neymar, Balotelli

Zlatan would be acceptable if he wasn't a piece of shit diva who tried to take over the whole team and cucked our spineless manager.

Didn't Henrik Larsson do this a couple of times?

Larsson isn't obsessed with himself, nor a selfish bastard.

He is also whiter than Zlatan.

No.

This tbqh

trips tbqh

Henrik can do whatever the fuck he wants.

same

ZLATAN BTFO

hopefully

This tbqh

reddit pls go

This tbqh

No.

this tbqh

this board is a sewer

this tbqh

is this funny to you, are you amused at how clever you are

Zlatan doesn't fit the team. He's a good player but he demands everyone to play around him. We tried that for the entirety of his career. It didn't work out.

this tbqh

Figo did that in 2006

this tbqh

This. Zlatan is a vapid glory-hunter

this tbqh

Well I guess that makes me a sewer rat

And I don't rate players who stop performing once they get to the finals

I've never been as embarrased of the national team as when everybody refused to stand for Ljungberg's award just because Zlatan was pissy at him

It seems the only people who hate Zlatan are the swedish people..?

this tbqh

when your country will be flooded with shitskins you'll know the feel... oh wait

Nigga hasn't played in like 6 months, and he's like 35. He's done.

This tbqh

thats why we have so many romanians here

I don't hate him. I rate him in fact, it's just he's way too demanding. If he could just be "one of the team" instead of the one everything has to go through, I'd love to see him playing still.

Even if he isnt done, Janne Andersson should kick his knee cap to make sure he's done if he even tries to get close to our NT again

Zlatan has been used by PC politicians and mass media for years to justify extremely liberal immigration policies in Sweden.

"If we didnt have such open borders so shitskins can flood, we wouldnt have had Zlatan!!!!11 What would Sweden be without Zlatan, pizza and sushi?? HUH RACIST?!!?!?!!? We must have open borders to africa and middle east!!!!"

Thank god he's gone. And that filthy personality of his. He's got the most un-Swedish personality/mentality ever. His presence also increased the desire among niggers to play for our NT, now that he's gone and it has gone back to a Swedish NT again more will hopefully choose their ooga booga countries of origin.

Swedish teams, regardless of sport, are always all about working hard, being equal, taking defensive responsibilites. No divas like Zlatan or Neymar are wanted. Zlatan was popular among children, man children and immigrants, those who actually followed our NT realised he's a cancer in the locker room and on the pitch with his kaiser/emperor/dictator mentality.

this tbqh

Sweden Democrats when lad

We will go from 12.9 % to 20 %+ in the 2018 election.

God Emperor Åkesson will banish Zlatan from these lands.

Calm down lad

tbqh

this tbqh plus he's not even swedish

Same Åkesson who want to ban nazis?

> t. Centerpartist

>Team makes WC without him
>Letting him in now
He can fuck off they are clearly doing well without him

Stop sperging. You're embarrassing me.

No, you

Why? Sweden is doing fine without him.

Hopefully not

Sweden sucks at soccer. They have no chance even with Zlatan. Anyone with a brain knows this.

see

>t. buttmad 1/64th dutchie