bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571
youtube.com/watch?v=nynMezVbT6w
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-40942731
rothschild.com/en/greater-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=j924qaMb0d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do chink larpers explain taiwan

how long would you last inside rosy?

China has literally not won a war in over 400 years. Fucking disgusting insect people.

A rogue province where the Kuomintang ran to suck on the american teet after Mao whooped their arses

terrible edition, should get your head examined, high chance of serious mental retardation, seek help

Wouldn't touch her with a bargepole

neither has germany

Kill all white men

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571
>the headline

daily reminder that the chinese government and businesses look on its people like they're ants and that the globalists are obsessed with the chinese style of governance and would love to see some of that style in the west

jesus her tattoos are awful
reckon i could last ages i'd just keep looking at her face lol x

Wanted to go out to watch the fight but it costs a bar like 5 grand to show it and none of them here are doing it
Shitty stream and Sup Forums it is then

ffs someone tell me how long is normal for sex

if chang kai shek had won then china would be like a gigantic taiwan aka way better off than they are now

>neither has germany

le 60% face

haven't slept yet lads

wait why is it so much better than mainland then? is it because mao didn't fuck it up?

Depends if you're going down on her or not

dumb yank

Chang kai shek literally pissed his pants, literally, every night.

whats her twitter

be aware lads
yanks are about

Saw a survey a while back that concluded that most women think 7 minutes is ideal

>im not a virgin
>think the shortest sex ive ever had was probs about 70 minutes cause they were late for an exam and had to hurry off

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571
IT'S REAL wtf

this is what your tax pounds go to fund

how do you plan to combat the same trend in britain?

if china is so fucking great, why aren't you in china? why are you in the uk, on the internet, on an american website, in a british thread, which would be banned in china, banging on about china?

you worthless fucking runts

>the Ch*nese

taiwan is a tiny little island
the kmt had decades to run mainland china and they fucked it up. couldn't defeat imperialism or industrialise.

30mins if you know what you're doing

me quiffs pure leeful and me banters propa naughty x

How to defeat the Chinese:
1. Show up

ah yes the /brit/ pidgin service

imperialism mate nobody comes here for your shit weather and food

the strippers and all the coke got to me this time. might go out and have breakfast soon

america literally funded it to piss off mao, without america taiwan would be a shithole if it had still resisted china(it probably wouldn't have been able to without the USA though)

Sup Forums ISN'T banned in china you mong, google is, who owns the captcha, go to /sino/ and you'll see chink posters posting

16 hours
t. Sting

It's the true China without communist interference

if people are unhappy then they can stop paying the fee

vote BNP

Anyone have that fedora image where he's out in the garden with some kind of cane or walking stick whilst wearing socks with sandals?

youtube.com/watch?v=nynMezVbT6w

hmm

go to china and speak out against the government there and see what happens

>the west is so much better than china! we have homosexuality and Sup Forums and no culture because culture is racist

ye
y

Stop posting in early threads and enabling these underage cancerous commie larpers

Move back here until 310 and don't post in early threads in future

>he can't make her cum in 20 minutes

15 minutes to an hour and a half depending on your mood. If you're both tired 10 minutes is normal

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK KKK
FUCK GOOKS
FUCK FASCIST USA

Please share. It was my favourite fedora before my pc died.

the gf

you don't have to speak out against the government when they work hard for the people

Meanwhile your government sends you to die in some war so the jews can get some more oil

>you can own a television
>but the criteria is you must fund our state propaganda broadcast service where you can learn about the wonders of transgender muslims and refugees who rode on bicycles across tens of safe countries to get to britain

wow, good work to whoever compiled that language

we funded military protection for taiwan. I don't recall us funding surplus spending for taiwan's economy. so yeah, it's hilarious how taiwan's economy flourished and china could do nothing about it lol. really makes you think about how shit china is

>here
you mean the internet? fuck OFF you dumb underage twat
FUCK OFF

literally nobody gives a shit about your chink nonsense. just fuck off.

Trump's clownish antics have single-handedly destroyed whatever providence/respect the US presidency have ever had

t. chang studying in the UK because his country is utter shite and full of peasants

>Sup Forums ISN'T banned in china you mong, google is
Ah, excellent, thanks for clearing that up

political prison camps
suicide nets
smog so bad it's akin to smoking 3 packets of fags per day

is this the one who had the pink hair

If you're getting aboard the Sinaboo train, you might as well post actual Chinese culture instead of reformist crap.

sup im here

getting me clit pierced

>thread splitting
not even once

>you must
not really.

when i fuck my gf she cums the moment i put m dick in her, sex can last anywhere from a few seconds to bout... 45, 30 minute

china looks like a shit-hole judging from food ranger's videos

had a chinese lad in my class once named Ding Dong.

I mean come on now

>Your future
DIE WHITE!

Bought a Chinese phone yesterday lads

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-40942731

E get one saying wey people dey talk wey be, "the more wey you dey go higher for life, the less friends you go get."

why do leftists hate white people?

you may not believe me but i truly was just pretending to be retarded

no one cares rosey

rewatching the office for the first time in ages
still holds up

lmao
rothschild.com/en/greater-china/

>you will never fuck a thicc Melanesian bird

youtube.com/watch?v=j924qaMb0d8

quite like fish and chips if im honest

>teenage rorke getting upset at adults discussing China

It's okay lads, he's gotta go to bed soon, got his A level brainwashi- I mean history classes on monday morning

don't know but probably not

quite interesting how china is so massive and they produce all the shit we use but we are utterly disconnected from them

ho ho

Fush n chups

Because their parents are white and they hate their parents for being like totally lame

simply epic my dude

>rothschild.com/en/greater-china/

its a bank holiday on monday you dumb neet

>Sup Forums ISN'T banned in china you mong, google is
mate...

yank that made this, i used it outside of here

Is this you?

>take an ancestry test
>none of my ancestors were anime

he's right you retarded spic

We'll see.

For now I have blacks working in my house. They call me boss kek.

resolving argument

404 argument not found

lads
Lads
LADS

new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm new rlm

geordie shore was a jewish psyops