I hate my country. Do you hate yours?

I hate my country. Do you hate yours?

Ofc I do

I don't hate my country but I hate myself.

These mixed together

Lets exchange places

Of course. But at least I know a lot of people are going to die and left to rot on the streets.

Nope

I dont hate it but i hate some aspects like the government and the king.

Yes

Sometimes

>the king.
Care to elaborate?

no
but i cant say the same to the party runs it

No I love it

Yes

I love my country but i hold distain for the people who run it and what's happening to it.

We live in a cursed timeline.

Guy gets loads a money for doing nothing. Just a waste of money if you ask me.

I don't hate it but I hate the people and the culture (or more accurately, the lack of culture). As much as I want it to, I've pretty much lost hope in this country ever amounting to anything. I plan to immigrate anywhere else.
>inb4 fuck off we're full
I'm not a muslim pls don't hate me.

We're an expert in this

I love my country and culture, but let's be honest, most of us are jerks and sometimes i just dream about getting far away from here.
But i dont know any places i'd like enough to stay forever.

Same, i just like the food and my occasional beer ťbh.

There are things I hate and like about the USA.
I don't even care what your religion is. If you want to work towards a better life, you're always welcome here.

Fair enough desu.
Just wasn't sure if your current king is popular or not.

If I was elected President I would invade Egypt and build a monument of myself and name myself eternal pharaoh of Egypt. I'd build even greater monuments than that of the Pyramids and the Sphinx. Hail your future Pharaoh.

Beter than the last. The last one complained that his yearly wage wasent enough.

It just how can you feel connected to a king whos first language is french and has a german family name?

i love every country!
sweden especially!

Would you give a shit about developing your Egyptian provinces?
If yes, hail el malek el amrikani

>belgian beers
You bet you like ´em, best beers in the world desu.

I dont know where i'd like to live, tokyo is amazing but not so sure in the longterm...
I'd like to know about the states tho, as a french guy, im sure life would be better than the average american.

I hate-love it.

no I only hate non-whites and Catholics

Bangkok was really fun, food everywhere. A nice experience.

I loved koh samui more, bangkok was a bit too dirty for me.
But Thaïland is a good place to live overall

>developing Egyptian provinces

The exact opposite. Misery would increase all throughout the land and tens of millions of Egyptians shall die of famine and war. I would reestablish a pseudo-form of slavery and work the filthy Egyptian masses to death while building a massive fortune. But least you'll have have fancy monuments to look at, I want to rebuild the pyramids and and build a giant Sphinx version of myself. I'll also name myself the eternal pharaoh of Egypt. No other ruler of Egypt shall have as much glory as I.

The whole country is dirty even Koh Lipe was. Those beaches full with washed up trash..

Yes, fuck this place and its people desu.

no

That remind me the full moon party beach on koh phangan... too bad thais are letting the white people do whatever they want without getting anything cleaned :/

What's wrong with Denmark? It's pleasant, peaceful, and uncontroversial country.

Denmark is a fine country, you're not born a nigger

yeh
not racist enough
normies are manlet cuck pussy degenerates

your king a shit

I don't even care what your religion is. If you want to work towards a better life, do so in your home country.

Lots of submarine murders lately. They just put out a travel warning.

I don't hate the country but the people that bring it down. This land is too beatiful to be hated.

I've stopped to think about it.

>submarine murders
What's that?

I love my gay, dead country.