How can you claim to be a real lover of music if you don't buy or collect any of it?

How can you claim to be a real lover of music if you don't buy or collect any of it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

How can you claim to love music if you only listen to basic white kid rap

This picture makes me sad

How? It probably genuinely loves those artists and their music to death? Just because they don't meet up to your standards doesn't make them useless, you little sad sudo.

White boi rap

I have about 15000 songfiles. Do you have that many in your house? No, of course not, because you don't live in a mansion or a warehouse.

>only 15000
you could at least pretend to not be a pleb

you think I'm going to give my money to a bunch of degenerate drunken fools I think not

I use Spotify, I don't need to download anymore. I've heard hundreds of albums this year already.

Still more than you, hoarder.

i can taste the soy from here

you live in a mansion or warehouse then? show us all this collection or fuck off, pleb

protest the hero - kezia vinyl: 80 euros
protest the hero - kezia remaster : 120 euros
death grips - the money store : 50 euros

its way too fucking expensive

Well don't buy the expensive ass ones

i mean >only 15000 songfiles
i dont buy much physical but have way more songs than that on my laptop

yeah. i got all big rare singles

>don't buy the expensive ass ones
but I listen to kezia on a weekly basis, I want it on vinyl, just not for that price :(

Then stay out of this conversation, it's not aimed at you.

i'm not joining your argument with op, im just pointing out that you're a huge pleb as a sidenote

I guarantee I've heard more music than you, I listen to to about 17 hours a day worth of music, and have been listening since 1991. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

>I guarantee I've heard more music than you, I listen to to about 17 hours a day worth of music, and have been listening since 1991. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Attached: soy.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Still know more about music than you, meme-spouting suicidal pleb.

>Still know more about music than you
not true, btw

bahahahaha