How to stop being racist Sup Forums?

how to stop being racist Sup Forums?
I want to enjoy life again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIr2nYukX9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get over yourself and realise lebs are just as bad as all other nonwhites.

I feel the same thing as you do. Being full of hate towards others makes life really tough.

I'm already self-hating m8, so there's no use

>Being full of hate towards others makes life really tough.
tell me about it, and it's tougher to accept the "other"
I blame Sup Forums for this curse

i know what you mean. but at the end of the day m8 we've been put into a situation where if we do nothing and ignore it we're gonna be in an even worse hell

its really no longer optional. you either accept your fate as a muslim caliphate state or you sacrifice your time spreading the message

I just wish these corrupt globalist faggots would leave us alone

I saw a mixed race couple today that gave me a bad feeling inside. The thing is, feeling angry about other people's choices is a waste of MY time. Being racist is simply stupid but i can't seem to help it.

>Worst gift
>"Super Troopers" movie

Does this fucktard have no sense of humour at all?

>woman

Oh that explains it

>a fucking tree

Realize that racism is okay, but that it does not mean that you have to hate other races or work against them.
It's perfectly natural to segregate and be wary of others, especially if they repeatedly show behaviour you don't approve of.
But there are always exceptions too.

For blacks, take Thomas Sowell for example. Guy is based af. It has to do a lot with upbringing as well.

Basically you can be racist but still judge people on their deeds and character.

Also realize that progressives and minorities are generally the most racist groups of people.

stop whining

move to an all white state

realize it sucks after ten years

move back

pro-tip: you can't

Killing yourself. It cures fucking cancer, homosexuality, every single one disease and being a cuck. If you kill some shit's before it, will be great too something interesting to read about.

I said nigga a lot and hated white for a while. I listened to the Opie and Anthony show one day. I got hooked to the show. Took about a year. Now I'm a bipolar racist.

Hi dad

blease kys little faggots. Your literally the reason people continue to hate. Fuck off and die you same posting bitch

Chek em

>Realize that racism is okay
>It's perfectly natural to segregate and be wary of others, especially if they repeatedly show behaviour you don't approve of.
no it is not okay, I wasn't even racist before browsing Sup Forums

Hi son

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

Well, thanks for letting me know that i;m not the only one that feels this way. I want to change and be more loving, not because i care about others, but because I care more about myself and my overall health.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIr2nYukX9U

Hate is baggage bro's.

Why is it not okay?
It's natural.
You can't ban ideas. If I'm racist but acknowledge the rights of other races and don't infringe on them, what's the problem?

Just move to white area
Tolerating people can tolerate because they don't have to deal with those people

Hate everybody you fucking degenerate.

Kill other arabs then kill yourself, Ahmed.