Is there a better album for sexing? I think not

Is there a better album for sexing? I think not

Attached: More Like Space.jpg (600x524, 90K)

Kill yourself

Death he is my friend, he's promised me a quick end

End it now

>he hates good feelings
I think you need to end yourself. Quick, death is calling your anti-life ass!

this one

Attached: Mutiilation_RemainsLP.jpg (300x307, 31K)

Hedonist sodomites need to be lined up and executed. It'll happen when blacks take over and start killing gays

Attached: 1521317275540.jpg (750x750, 87K)

You're annoying

my choice if it's gonna be hard

Attached: bf-majek.jpg (1200x1200, 152K)

that's why blacks are being brainwashed to become gays. it's in the food supply.

No, miserable, jealous little suicidal non-humans like you need to be executed so the rest of us normal people can enjoy our lives in peace.

Good, maybe it'll make you kill yourself you pathetic misery.

you can enjoy your life in peace unless you are seriously bothered by words. if so, you're an outright weakling fool, so you're no better.

Retard

Yeah judge that guy you big hero fuckhead

No-one's bothered by words, we're just bothered by you wet blankets taking up space and bringing everyone down because you hate feeling good and think everyone owes you a living. YOU'RE the weak one, you can't even enjoy your own life. Kill yourself, pls.

they're just words, they don't really take your peace away. if they do, it's not real peace

Self-destructive idiot.

>bringing everyone down
that would equate to being bothered by someone. if you had real peace, no one could make you feel that way and you would not need to lash out.

Do you know de way of the devil my brudda?

Nobody has peace from you whining suicidal faggots. Go live in Sadland away from us.

there is no separation

Toxic insecurity and self-involvement

i am happy. you are bothered by the fact that i am not brought down by your words. everything you say is a mirror reflection. you are suicidal and full of hate.

Blacks were always gay as fuck. The rate of effeminate gay black dudes is staggering

Just be warned. Your kind will be straight up murdered on a regular basis once whites stop being in power

>The rate of effeminate gay black dudes is staggering
it was cooler in the 80's, it's sorta starting to be cool again. but it's more forced now. gay black guys in the 80s were HAPPY

How old are you

there is no such thing as time. i'm eternal.