What up sk8rs and cool teens? I know us teens already know this...

What up sk8rs and cool teens? I know us teens already know this, but be sure to check out all the hot independent music artists on Vevo, your home for independent, homegrown, indie talent. If it's on Vevo, you know it's REAL INDIE! Anyway, l8r homies, catch you on the web!

Attached: Vevo indie.png (676x1504, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2018/jan/14/pale-waves-review-goth-poppers-emerge-from-shadows-lexington-1975
thefader.com/2018/03/06/pale-waves-band-all-the-things-i-never-said-new-years-eve-interview
theboar.org/2017/12/pale-waves-interview-birmigham/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ebin post

Shut the fuck up, "bro". Who cares if they're a bunch of rich kids as long as they make good music.

Look you little shits. I don't know what all your "ebin" and lingo is but just make sure you buy these fucking albums and tell your friends alright? Hahaaa, l8r dudes! Let's all have fun with cool independent music!

they don't tho

>Pale Waves and Gus Dapperton
>good music
kek

>rich kids
Not the issue at all. People from any background can make good music that should be listened to. The issue is the dishonest marketing and dishonest art.

Pale Waves: "we're a lil podunk band of teen who play guitars and write songs in the basement and gee wiz we just happen to produce tracks that sound exactly like major label productions by teams of songwriters, session musicians, and Max Martin clone producers... hehe weird... oh also, we're "goth" even though our music is indistinguishable from any other corporate girl-pop..."

Gus Dapperton: an amalgamation of ugly loser tropes honed by focused groups to appeal to SJW loser types. And gee would you look at that? There just happen to be strategically placed internet rumors of his being gay! So cool! What a cool authentic kid who is in no way pandering at all! How TOTALLY UNAFFECTED he is with his nail polish, bowl cut, and intentionally ill-fitting clothes!

Do you like being lied to? When you're lied to and exploited like an idiot for the financial gain and ego enlargement of label executives and sellout teenagers do you respond by saying "oh thank you, let me suck you wee wee now. Please take my money"? Is that an appropriate response?

Attached: peak dapperton. totally unaffected.png (660x384, 87K)

just more mass culture capitalist spectacle

do you honestly think that Pale Waves makes "good music"? It's listenable, and trite at best. You must also be a big fan of the 1975.

or you're just being post-ironic

* focus groups

Attached: totally unnafected.jpg (1176x1360, 1.03M)

How long before Clairo vevo?

High effort low reward post, I appreciate it

np user

The problem with your weird crusade is that you're projecting a whole lot of shit that's never actually been claimed. When has Pale Waves claimed to be "goth?" The singer just likes makeup. When did the band even claim to be "indie" to begin with, or writing songs in the basement? Obviously they have good production, but if you think the music isn't capable of being written by a bunch of teenagers and needs a bunch of industry song writers you're just delusional. It sounds clean but it's really not that hard to put together with just a producer. Similarly for Gus, who the fuck thinks he randomly stumbled into his style? Obviously it's put on, it's an aesthetic, something tonnes of pop artists have. There's no dishonesty involved.

You claim to be against the "marketing" but it actually looks like you're just projecting dishonest intentions onto people and then shitting on them for not being "genuine" (when the thing they're supposedly pretending to be is something you made up in the first place). It reminds me of how people here will always assume the worst of everything a woman does, or an "SJW", you're just biased.

>t. shill who has now reached the point that he's just admitting it
LOL.
>hurrr we never said it was indie or anything like no wayyy mannn... no dishonesty here...

>Gus, who the fuck thinks he randomly stumbled into his style? Obviously it's put on
See pic related here, i.e., some payed marketing for Gus specifically making hte claims you're suggesting have not been made:>who said goth?
theguardian.com/music/2018/jan/14/pale-waves-review-goth-poppers-emerge-from-shadows-lexington-1975
thefader.com/2018/03/06/pale-waves-band-all-the-things-i-never-said-new-years-eve-interview

>who said indie?
theboar.org/2017/12/pale-waves-interview-birmigham/
Heather, the model/singer hired to play the frontman of this "band", i.e., studio session / label roster songwriter / label roster producer, project.

>hurrr they really make the music
Fuck off.

Attached: not trying to be goth.jpg (1500x1000, 233K)

>pointing out paid shilling campaign on Sup Forums
>weird crusade
You should be banned, desu.

What age did you grow out of """indie""", mu?

Attached: 1513216220532.jpg (444x331, 28K)

good post

Pointless thread

Just lol at thinking that the art hoes and nu-males who listen to Clairo and the like actually care about "authenticity"

I don't care that retards are snowed by marketing campaigns like this. Shilling on Sup Forums by major label stooges should be called out because major label shilling on Sup Forums is fucking lame. I don't care to change the minds of idiots who would buy this music. I care to say "fuck you" to people who are exploiting Sup Forums to push garbage.

only post worth taking into consideration in this thread. all other posts a industry shills and associates.

youre fucked in the head if you think labels are shilling on Sup Forums

whatever you think is shilling is either unironic waifu posting, or post ironic unironic shitposting