What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/video/kumail-nanjiani-i-think-were-all-going-end-up-jail-have-joking-sundance-2017-967121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone actually care what he thinks?

Dictator: a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained power by force.

>sensitive Joss Whedon

Does this mean Marvel will go on strike until Trump is gone?

We: the first-person plural pronoun, referring to the speaker and at least one other person

What adult says "wow" in their tweets like that?

i think he injected too much weed

Sad!

Should have called out Obama for his abuse of presidential decrees. This why people are afraid of too much federal power.

Why do people think meaningless quippers and comics are authorities on politics and other serious issues?

Because a retarded celebrity is the prez now

isnt this the guy that made minecraft?

anyone have the screen cap of his donations to his own pac

> marvel

The ceo donated to trump. Joe sweden though, would've if he didn't spend 500k of his own money getting celebrities to appear in his worthless anti-trump video

Obama didn't use an abnormal amount of executive orders. He doesn't even break the top 20 of ordered issues per year.

> worth ten billion
> h-he's just a tv show host you racist sexist rethuglicans

Pathetic

He's single-handedly ruining Marvel for me.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

.5 cents has been deposited into your account!

because the first to go under Fascists are the artists. Once the artists are persecuted, you KNOW you are on the road to a dictatorship.

Look what Trump has done ALREADY against artsits.
First, Trump is stopping 'certain' films being made, and will put actors in jail
hollywoodreporter.com/video/kumail-nanjiani-i-think-were-all-going-end-up-jail-have-joking-sundance-2017-967121

Second, Trump is forcing Hollywood to go on strike. That is, no more movies until Trump is removed from Power.

This is how tyranny starts

Thanks!

No. Do not insult pure and noble Notch by associating him with this freak.

Good. Degenerates and manchildren BTFO.

this is an insult to everyone wo actually live in a dictatorship

>joking

Also

>Jews will actively stop making money

Er.....

i thought communists were the first to go

JUST

HARK HARK HARK!

haha fuckin jerkoff. and i am a huge fan of his work, just not him.

I thought capefags were right supporters

This. Drumpf and his nazi supporters will witness an uprising

Ike "kike" Perlmutter only responsible for dark and gritty Netflix shows for MCU , just as Mnuchin responsible for dark and gritty DCEU movies, lighthearted movie-tv/tv decisions of each publisher respectively are made by all-liberal team.

When is he going to start making television series again?

Seems like something he should have posted on Election Day or Inauguration Day. This makes it look like he was just daydreaming something to tweet about when bored.

Fuck, the ending got me.

>boo hoo the gubamint won't give me moni for my movie where I say how shit it is

Being Clinton's 2nd failed run at the White House makes this even funnier than it should be.

Why can't aspies stay on their designated containment board? Go discuss your normie bullshit elsewhere, you're boring.

He means "Please accept me into your liberal cook kid gang again, I am sorry for my previous transgressions"

Is he STILL trying to appeal to leftists after they turned on him last time?

Just do your fucking job, cunt.

That would make more sense, but no.

I wouldn't say that the tweets of a low-approval rated president count as authoritative persecution, and the humorous concern of a comedian is not equal to an arrest or an executive order.