I'm a yellow monkey. I wanted to be born in a white man

Caucasian skin is beautiful, hair is thin and long. The top bone is large and the forehead is high. Both the appearance and the skeleton are beautiful.
The spirit is intelligent, and it is the nature of conviction that it reaches the extreme level of civilization. It is the best among all races.

The color of Asian skin is yellow and looks like oil. Hair is long, black straight hair, bristle.
The shape of the head is somewhat square and the forehead is low. Ella bone is big, nose is low, eyes are thin and are lifted obliquely. In case of
It is a person who often withstands hardships and encourages studies, but progress of things is very slow as wisdom's work is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

school.nijl.ac.jp/kindai/SUMI/SUMI-00331.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a sentence written by Fukuzawa Yukichi.
Fukuzawa Yukichi is a person on the banknote of the highest amount in Japan.

What do Japanese think of mixing with Swedes?

I'm a white man, tall, blue eyes, the whole thing, and I wish I was born in Japan instead. Being white is not all it's made out to be my japanese friend, at least you have a rich culture and history while us nothern crypto-niggers have nothing to be proud of.

source?
same

White x Asian girl is sublimation of beauty and cute.

school.nijl.ac.jp/kindai/SUMI/SUMI-00331.html

I am a nigger, I wish I was born Japanese....

They have the coolest hair, the best skin color, eyes, and facial features. They have the coolest history with samurai and ninja, best weapons, best architectures, best music, best art, and the best technology. They also have cute women.

why are niggers such weeb?

Because being black is horrible :( and anime is cool.

Same. But with affluence so I could have a comfy home and not have to wageslave every minute of my life away for shekeltoshi

black guys especially living US have very positive opinion about us due to historical reason that Japan as the colored fought against white devils in the past.

That's not the reason why. Blacks have a high opinion of Japan because they grew up watching anime on TV like everyone else in the 90s.

Thats not the reason at all lol... we just like Japanese culture. You also have nice hair, while we have nappy rough hair. Ninjas and Stylized fighting plays a big part too.

lmao pathetic

>Americans

Japanese hair >>>>>>>>> Black hair

your gandpas have kinds of opinions though.
they loathed to join WW2 fighting for white.

He is talking about handsome/chad people. Not necessarily white.

Because you are fugly jap

Post a timestamp """yellow man"""

if i was asian maybe i'd have an excuse for being a manlet

Manlet always have excuse whatever race you're. Blame your parents