Is France/Germany/the UK/Europe in general as bad as Sup Forums says it is...

Is France/Germany/the UK/Europe in general as bad as Sup Forums says it is? Always wanted to travel through Europe but with that plus the recent terror attacks I'm very put off.

Yeah, it's a war zone.

Ive been in the north and west of germany since the crisis and i can say if you are in a major city or near a camp stay indoors at night or be armed and during the day stay in company if you are female you are not realy in danger but it makes the day easier.If you wanna go traven the small vilages enjoy your stay.

Not literly but it is cleary more dangerous than before is all went to shit.

So, being male, I should be okay as long as I'm cautious and don't go out at night? I'd more than likely be by myself the whole time.

You better pretend youre canadian

if our muslims discover youre american they will try to choke the life out of you.

This, but as long as you pay the Jizya to your local warlord it's alright

Well just take care near the camps and in the major cities but outside of that enjoy germany.I cant speak for the rest of europe

Danke schön, user, I'll keep that in mind.

it's salam now, jose

Is France bad outside of Paris? Everything I ever hear that's bad about France is centered around Paris. If I went to, say, Toulouse, is it as bad?

Is it bad? Kinda . Is it as bad as pol says? Fuck no

I didn't think so, I figured Sup Forums was blowing it way out of proportion. Good to know user

How would I be treated if I am overweight? I went to Argentina a few years ago and I was always the only fat one around. Is it the same in Europe?

>inb4 amerifat

Depents on what you say is fat.Are you memelevel fat?Then yes and people will call you out for it.Are you like 100kg with 1,88m? Then it wont make a diffrence.

Even with all the attacks we still have less homicide per 1000 than the US

I wouldn't say meme level, not riding around in a power scooter or anything but it's a problem, I'm around 150kg and 1.82m tall

yea you are gonna get funny looks and hear people make fun of you in public but in stores most people will keep their shit together and treat you like a tourist.

I was afraid of that, it's something I need to work on and hopefully going overseas can help motivate me. Thanks user

What do you mean you want to get motivation overseas?I always get remindet if i dress myself and that is motivation enought for me.

Like, being healthy would mean travelling would be easier and I could maybe fit in a little better. Everything seems harder when you're overweight. Travelling and experiencing other cultures is something I'm passionate about and it would be one of the biggest things that would motivate me to lose weight

Why ruin the experience with bad memories and not get /fit/ before making first time experiences in something you enjoy?

>150 kg 182

That's the goal, a trip overseas for me would be a few years down the road (gotta get money saved up first) so I can use that time to get /fit/.

>I'm around 150kg and 1.82m tall
Haha enjoy getting called a Fettsack amerilard

Bein not fat would make your trip way more enjoyable so i highy recommend getting

I agree, thanks user