Nigga could be anywhere

>Nigga could be anywhere
Was it necessary? I get what Cuaron was doing with the added focus on maturity. If anything this was ahead of it's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/61132033.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hilarious post

Maybe that was genuinely needed. Perhaps by pushing the envelope of what was considered "acceptable" for a generation growing up on these novels and film adaptations, Alfonso Cuaron could have somewhat redeemed one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Good opener. Hate the meme but can't hate the poster.

IT WAS ALL A MEME

why weren't there any milfs at hogwarts

you'd think every wizard and witch would know some sexiness spell

>sirius black
>as commented upon by a serious black
They knew what they were doing.

Good question.

The poster literally doesn't do it to meme he actually hates harry potter and the irony is he's the most autistic guy in every thread

Didn't the Gryffindor lady (McGonnagal or something?) do that in one of the books? Might've been my imagination.

Still bullshit that they don't all turn themselves hot, though.

Are you retarded? The guy does it for reddit upvotes, because it's HILARIOUS how he changes the first sentence. He probably loves harry potter too, but that doesn't matter. And it's not just one person posting it. Lots of redditors looking for upvotes in these threads

HOLY SHIT top kek my good sir, "no" hahaha wow this is amazing gets me every time I only come to see this pasta DULLEST lmao I wish I had a >60 IQ
:^)

>*tips autism*

Is that like cow tipping? You just shove over the local autist? Sounds fun desu.
>mfw i'd be the one being tipped
I-I'm being included in the f-fun, r-right mom?

>Are you retarded? The guy does it for reddit upvotes, because it's HILARIOUS how he changes the first sentence. He probably loves harry potter too, but that doesn't matter. And it's not just one person posting it. Lots of redditors looking for upvotes in these threads
No man he does it for the upboats because he wants people to hate harry potter he actually is seething everytime people say they enjoy it. He legitamtely hates harry potter he will post the pasta in unrelated threads even if an actor is brought up. He doesn't do it for thr lolz he is trying to change board culture. Theres no other reason why he would religously post it since last april he actually hates HP

To add its the dullest shitpost in the history of movie shitposts. It's stale.

And mods even started deleting some last week and he would repost it becaude he's so insecure.

"Fag!"

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Why does no one ever mention this "review" originates from some pre-tumblr SJW cunt?

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/61132033.html

Best not to discuss a shitpost. I believe some is taken from a 7/10 review of the last movie as well.

The funny part is that every entry in the series somehow feels different.

This was probably one of the best examples of "token nigga" in movies, which is weird considering this is one of the most PC franchises.

HAH, SICKA THAN YOUR AVERAGE POPPA

He was black in the books, so no. He's just not a major character. In fact, the only major black character I can think of was Kingsley Shacklebolt.

What was so PC about it? The goblin jews?
The chink character being called Cho Chang?

Its a pretty white series though so I love it

STILL FUCKING GINNY

D U L L E S T
U
L
L
E
S
T