Gus Dapperton is blowing the fuck up boys

Gus Dapperton is blowing the fuck up boys
The new EP is at 3.12 on RYM, 3 million views for Prune You Talk Funny, 1 mil plays on spotify, and a tour coming up in 2 weeks. You stoked? Im going. Don't be left in the dust, let's get talking about Gus.

Attached: gus-dapperton-tickets_04-24-18_102_5a78adfddce5f.jpg (920x1090, 342K)

I'm convinced this is post-ironic shilling. Like OP doesn't even give a fuck about Gus Dapperton but he is pretending to be a shill to bait reactions. Same for Pales Waves and Clairo.

future of indie.

Artists relying more on their physical appearance and aesthetic rather than the music itself are hard to take seriously. That includes people like Bowie.

It feels like we're headed into a decade of flamboyance on par with the 80s.

Well I believe you need to become a 'caricature' in order for people to relate to you, or believe you are something more than a person and worth following. Now more than ever is music character driven, look at the artists shilled here - 6ix9ine, grimes, etc. All are famous because they are more than a human being. That's why Gus is so captivating to me. He is just a person that has caricature features, yet is so real and believable at the same time. It's easy to relate to him; black, white, gay, trans, straight, homophobic, homosexual, etc. He encompasses all of that. He is himself. He is us. He is Gus

holyshit. you just summed up exactly how I feel about this guy. There's such a kinetic energy surrounding him that it's like looking in a mirror, only the reflection is what I wish I was, and not what I am.

He is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!1

we love gus !!!!!!

surely that already happened with people like Drake around 2010

are you guys talking about the guy in ops pic? you want to be that? what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: i was just pretending to be retarded.jpg (320x309, 21K)

Nobody is pretending here. We are genuinely sharing an incredible artist whom we cherish, and at the same time, we would love to have more dapperfriends. If Moop wants to add a /dap/ board, by all means I candig'it (that's dapingo (dapperton-lingo))

please stop.

Pale Waves posting is waifu posting
Clairo posting is half waifu, half ironic shitposting
Gus posting is half ironic shitposting for bait, half actual fans shitposting to bait

the industry shill posting meme needs to die.

Such an enigma. And a polarizing one, at that. Love him!

Gus, Clairo and Pale Waves are the holy trifecta of industry shilling.

Attached: 8CBDB9EB-699C-4C5A-921B-2DB81B1A9A97.jpg (747x682, 107K)

you stop you fucking bigot! rude

lel

There's something to be said about an individual that isn't afraid to show himself to the world as he is. Love love love loveee Gus

My band's demo is at 3.5 on RYM. Gus Dapperton can get fucked.

dapperbump

Gus me daddy

well put

>implying wanting to be someone who doesn't care what other people think is a bad thing

Boring and bland. I’m getting more and more tired of conventional music.

this dude is such a bop!

gus