Why does Finland have extensive meme culture and many of its own chans with millions of posts, and Sweden has nothing?

Why does Finland have extensive meme culture and many of its own chans with millions of posts, and Sweden has nothing?

Is it because Swedes are good at English so they just always used Sup Forums? Even in 2005 I remember Sup Forums always had many Swedish posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we have Flashback (before any Chan even existed).

flashback.org/

We don't like jokes, also never compare us to Finland again, I hate Finns.

Finns also speak the english

they are busy worshiping immigrants and praising feminism

oh THE english

Because swedes are faggots
Finns are real men

>lose to Russia
>split it into two separate "wars" and claim you won the first one

>extensive meme culture
the fucking spurdo :D:D:D:D ebin shit? it is fucking cancer.

finns are the peasants ruled by those faggots
how does that make them feel?

we kept our independence and humiliated russians, so it was a victory on it's own.

>finns are the peasants ruled by those faggots
get with the times gramps, it's not 18th century anymore

You know the more I here about this "Sweden", the less I like it

i thought you were part of their kingdom still? don't they have a king?

>american education
just leave before you embarrass yourself even more.

Sweden has many e-celebs, though.

Try Norway instead. We have no memes, no e-celebs, and no internet culture. How we even survive as a 1st world nation is beyond me. Oil is not a meme.

>finland a nation of less than 3 million at the time
>soviet union had 200+ million
>finland remains independent and hundreds of thousands of soviets are dead in the process

so do they have a king? the king of sweden? is it not true?

Amerikkka you shame the whole continent every time you post.

yes?

>being taught useless information about an insignificant penis shaped country

everyone just assumes that because we dont know stuff that we are dumb

Finns are better than other humans you animale

then don't come to shit these threads with your useless guesses. you are part of the reason why USA is the laughing stock of Sup Forums and the whole world actually
>inb4 i don't care what some """"yuropians""" think about me

and the islands next of sweden are ruled by sweden and you speak their language. so they rule you.

Finland had a king
A finnish king

Sup Forums maybe, but the whole world is cucked by us. you eat our shit and then say we are stupid. how stupid are you then?

what the fuck are you on about? islands? åland?
åland does have mostly swedish speakers, but that little island is ours, not sweden's.
sweden is our 2nd language, but less than 7% of finns use it as their primary language. most finns can't speak more than few words of swedish, because they don't need it

>sweden is our 2nd language
see but finnish is not a 2nd language in sweden.
so sweden > finnland?

Can everyone stop mentioning Sweden every time you want to talk about Finland? It's really annoying, Finland always has to leech on us to stay relevant.

That because arabic is a second language in sweden

they are insecure about you for some reason

>Sup Forums maybe
add the whole europe to that too.
your cancerous culture does attract the stupid and especially young people, so i can give you that, but it's not as big as you 'muricans think

well in finland maybe not big, because you are basically peasants and 20 years behind the progressive yurope. but our "culture" dominates europe and the whole world. "stupid and young" sure, that's like 90% of the worlds population. you can even drop "young" from there, and it will still be 90%

kek, but what about arabic in finnland?

in reality it should be 3rd biggest, since english is far more common.
what are we leeching? trust me, the average finn couldn't care less about you. most finns have gotten redpilled from the news about your refugees going apeshit in some of your cities.
your time has come sweden, you will never be better than finland and i'm enjoying the ride

>well in finland maybe not big, because you are basically peasants and 20 years behind the progressive yurope
once again you're showing your lack of education and common knowledge. you're full of shit.

and as for the "progress", we are #2 currently in these meme studies. yet we are not even close to levels of swedish cuckness.

Why in gods name would Finland put blue cheese on pizza...... that's just plain wrong.

>be swedish
>get shot

>be finnish
>get stabbed

>Even in 2005 I remember Sup Forums always had many Swedish posters.
I do not remember this at all

This, plese do not associate us with them, I hate Swedes

Markus og Martines

Why do they look like chinks

This is in fashion right now, also there was dolan but a*ericans and leddit fucked that up

fug forgot picture

I really don't see the point of these threads. There is one place other than Finland that has a celebration of Finland's 100 year of independence and that's Sweden.

fuck i hate people who don't know how to use commas

>mudslime criminals
>swedish