/fifa/ General - Press B to score the game

Don't Forget You're Here Forever!

Cx

Someone give this newfag a tldr overview of how non standard cards work

>b

time to stress myself up playinb squad battles

Sold Cavani, Di Maria, some shit inform brazil French league defender, veratti and ruffier to get these Germans (already had draxler). Rate my meme team lads, hoping to get Sane after squad battles rewards although haven't played all weekend cause
>uni
>work

>play squad battle
>losing 2-0 to ai
>try to pause to make a change
>it doesnt let me
>well lets the clock to half time maybe then i will be able to make a change
>halftime whistle
>players standing on the pitch while the guy with the changes board walks across the screen
>players just stand there
>have to close app
>0 points
>0-3 loss
>go to play another match after restarting the game
>same bullshit

Is my game broken?

How's Draxler? Too slow?

Also, pulled iniesta from a gold upgrade pack
Do I build a team around him to use, or is he shit now?

I was using him as an attacking mid, haven't used my new team yet but I'm hoping he can keep up with werner and Lucas. Good shooting and dribbling but does find it hard to move away from players, especially if a 70 plus pace mid is chasing him down

>having to use shapes for buttons because playstation fags don't know the alphabet

man WL is the most cancerous thing ever
at least i got into gold 2 i guess

>a b x y

anyone getting success and got any good tactics for a 3 atb formation?

Ideally 352 or 3412

*dabs on you*

How is Draxler?

I've hit gold three, that will do me for this WL I think, especially considering gold three rewards are unironically better than gold two.

rate my team lads. I switch it in game to a 4-3-1-2 with Neymar and Jesus as strikers. What will OTW Neymar's peak price be?
>inb4 I spent hundreds of dollars
I just got really lucky and packed him from an sbc.

does well, but fifa is about >muh pace

How does the squad battles ranking system work? Like do I have to play all four games every single day or can I play four games and then update my opponents a few times in one day if I go a few days without playing?

Where's the cheapest place to buy FIFA for PC?

Hold him until he scores 2 in a weekend.

>tfw sold Gabriel Jesus for 55k
It was worth it right?
To complete the hybrid league sbcs for rare mega pack?

Leroy Sane is worth the money, haven't tried Son yet but I don't see the point.

In this fifa fullbacks are crucial. If they are not strong and pace then you're fuck.

Incorrect. Evra is awesome.

>tfw only 2.7k points off elite 1

we can do it lads!

>ai hits every pass perfectly
>pressure doesn't work
>staying back doesn't work

How do I beat them?

So you sold a team with great chemistry and bought a couple of average Germans.

park the bus and wait for the counter. if you feel them losing their momentum go back to balanced or offensive.

tfw havent won an online game for 10 matches now
need the smith and wesson retirement plan

What team do they play for?

Literally nothing

>why put man u players adjacent and not spread them around

Are PTW cards still in packs and is there one worth up to 100k?

>yfw Gorilla's squad

no wonder he went 40-0 in WL, fucking pay to win faggot

>Some FC Credit Card bloke beats me 4-0
>Messages me later saying, "dude u suk lol I know u suck cuz I'm not all that good"
>All his goals were blooters from outside the box at the beginning and end of each half
>He actually felt proud about that kind of win.

I never get the point of sending hate messages win/lose, they seem so pointless

What I'm saying is that above semi pro your going to get scripted goals against you and you'll have to at least pay attention to what's happening. There's literally no point in doing an offline draft in anything other than scrub mode because the rewards are still the same, you only get extra coins.

Aha fucking pauper can't afford otw walker or messis 1st if.

Why do I have to lose the remaining games after promotion? Just let me be promoted in peace. After I lose 2/3 in a row because I've been promoted and I'm not allowed to win the title I quit for the day.

It's so fucking frustrating it's unreal.

Keepers can’t save shit this year, coupled with how bad I’m at defending Fifa has just become “score more than your opponents 18”

>people still bronze bench
I hate these turbo autists. I bet they believe in the horoscope too.

>tfw have to resort to time wasting tactics because I'm too scared of conceding last minute goals

Daily reminder even the simplest of skill moves will destroy most defenders and defense is "maintained". Missed tackles feed the script

The worst kind of goals to concede is when someone is running towards and your CB stops the ball with a tackle but then he's somehow thrown off balance and loses all motor functions and the guy you just dispossessed instantly reacts and scores past your keeper who has also magically frozen in place ball watching. Nothing pisses me off than conceding goals like that.

>tfw now in the 1% of all players

how many points do you need to get top 100?

Yeah they're in til tomorrow, tollisso is going for about 100k. Better off getting a couple of 50kers and spreading the risk imo.

For me it's either corners where Adam Lallana or whoever scores a header from 12 yards out or when you tackle the guy 2 or 3 times in his build up and the ball just keeps rolling back to his players and he eventually gets a tap in or a rebound

holy shit single player fut, especially squad battles is absolute cancer

So what's the best way to defend in this game? I still need to figure that out and I concede too many goals.
Also I've never actually played FUT and I have something like 770k credits, are they useful for that?

> tfw not gonna even reach elite

I'm so bad in this game.

>76 rated shitter with 3* weak foot, shooting and composure stats in the 60s scores a 25 yard top corner shot with his weak foot while being pressured by my defender

legendary AI is fucking bullshit. You can be dominating the game, completely comfortable, then out of nowhere they will go super speed mode in attack and there's nothing you can do about it

If you have Bakoyoko in your team you shouldnt be posting here

Why is Legendary easier than World Class?
Seriously if you're struggling with World Class don't settle for Professional, give Legendary a try

Why does aggression seem to work so well against me?

Cant even pass it anywhere near my strikers (high strength ones - Balotelli or Antonio) without getting tackled from behind as the ball comes in.

But if I tried to be so aggressive I'd get murdered from trhough balls

Stop trying to outmuscle guys like Bakoyoko and Rudiger cause you'll lose 100% of the time.

I can't agree to that, I am finaly good enough to win world class but when I switch to Legendary it's a bloodbath

World class and professional are literally the same difficulty, legendary is tough, ultimate is lose 10 nil mode.

For me it's easy 5-0/5-1 on Professional with the second half being just passing it around the back line
Losses or tough 2-1 wins on World Class that go right down to the wire
Pretty easy 3-1/4-2 wins on Legendary with the AI goals usually being bs penalties or one touch madness around my box. Not brave enough for Ultimate

Now that you mentioned it, I meant Ultimate, gonna give Legendary a try

Sold him. Didn't see what the hype was about. I'll use fabinho for now. Cheap af

To win on legendary don't try and pressure the Ai to win the ball high up, you have to just contain and wait for a mistake. Easiest way to score is using a formation with wingers and putting through balls down the flanks.
Once your winning the Ai will go attacking to try equalise, they will leave even more gaps. The further ahead you are the more attacking the Ai goes. It's not that hard to score 5 goals getting you around 2.4k points a game.

Hmm, why is Christian Atsu OP?

>three squads under 75 ratings with sub 75 chemistry in my SB update

uma delicia

sold a team where cavani played midfield more than striker and di maria was useless in all positions. muller and co are 10 times better than the previous team.

>no henry
why even bother

Son is amazing like in the last fifa. Best left winger in the PL after Martial in this game.

I agree. Having 2 six foot tall fullbacks with 80+ pace, defending, and physical is amazing.

Thank you so much, if I had followed that advice from the start I would be in a comfy Elite 1 but thanks to you I can still make it to Elite 2 now

How do I git gud lads

Good to know it's a real thing and I'm not going mad

Keita Balde Diao with sniper chem is amazing as a striker

t. shitter

which otw are u guys /investing/ in?
got ~400k

Anyone else here who can easily beat Professional(5-1, 4-0) in Squad Battles but struggles against World Class?

Two more games left out of wl. Can reach elite 2.

Will try to finish all my squad battle matches later. It's going to be a long day.

gonna wait and see if I can get enough for boppi, if not probably just pickup bonucci and a few epl guys. thanks for reading my blog

well that's expected seeing as world class is harder than professional

honestly gylfi seems like a good investment, he always gets a couple of IFs every year.

I think Bernardeschi will get a fe IF's this year.

Nelson semedo, already 90 pace for a fullback will be God tier by 2if.

The absolute state of this game.

Play with them online and see if you can keep it up senpai

Semi-pro AI on suicide watch

Thinking of picking up OTW Sigurdsson. Kosovo are a bit shit, right?

I can't stand playing against AI. Squad battles was an awful addition.

>Division 8
>Wondering why your bang average striker is raping

Pic related, the best budget team you can buy this iteration.

Whole squad costs like 30k atm, including all the chem styles to put on them you need 50k.

This team can literally beat everyone and anything, its ridiculous.

You want Parolo to be box-to-box, Moutinho stay forward and Fabinho stay back.

All the attacker get in behind.

You can literally beat any team with this including Icon-filled über-teams.

That's not the issue. Every team feels like a glass cannon. Even if you're far better than the other player they can still put 3 past you because of how easy they've made scoring.

Look how defensive I've built this team, and yet I still leak goals for fun.

Of course I forgot the pic

Yeah no shit dude, I dislike pacey teams but that is one of the slowest midfields and defences I've seen in a while.
I'm not surprised people can blow past you

Out of all the keepers I've played this year, donarumma is the most frustrating. How about you guys ?

Fahrmann

Great crop.

you said you wanted slow players behind the ball?
coming right up

there are only so many talents a man can have, son.

Is there any trick to winning the header off a cross? Both offensively and defensively im struggling with it and dont feel in control at all.

Also, any of the somewhat cheaper icons worth it?

Good to see Yaya Toure is still the best midfielder in the game

Can't decide which is my A team and which is my B team

For poor people. Niangollan shits on toure, as does pogba.

Fabinho unironically shits on Nainggolan.

I was going to get Laudrups 85 card as a CAM in my Serie A team but then I made the mistake of using Niangolans loan card for a bit.

Seems stupid not to go for him full time now, I know Laudrup won't be anywhere near good enough to justify the cost, I just like him as a player.

Who is a good ST/CAM duo in Serie A 4-3-3 (4), not liking Belotti so much but Gomez at Cam is amazing.