/v4/

good edition edition

Other urls found in this thread:

firstrowgr.eu/watch/549184/4/watch-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor---the-money-fight.html
firstrowgr.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eetW-klFyX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FH-cqCx0M7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good pic slow vac

post her pics then, crop them so they can't be traced
also nobody gives a fuck about anyone here

theres this thing called search by image, no fuck you im not posting her pic. I'm drunk, i'm gonna regret it tomorrow

that's what i meant nigger
crop it and flip it horizontally so it can't be traced back to the source
now post her before i travel to poland and culturally enrich your fiance

i managed to post my face, my facebook, name of both of my ''girlfriends'' and im fine, worst i got some user saw me in Bratislava

Morning lads

wtf you thirsty niggers, go to sweden if you craving white pussy so much

morning litvin nigger, you up for connor - floyd?

already tried sweden, wasn't bad
now post ex

nah imma watch some twitch stream until i fall asleep you have fun though

btw stream went to shit, lagging like slowvak on math test

this one? works fine for me, just had to refresh
firstrowgr.eu/watch/549184/4/watch-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor---the-money-fight.html

yea this one doesn't work for me. i have adblocker, what else do i need?

popup blocker. it has 2 ads on the vid that you need to close
PUB isn't essential it just prevents the popups from the ads to annoy the fuck out of you

any of you lads play pubg?

doesm't work for me. After i close 2nd add its just black screen, and nothing even loading
havn't play a video game in like 1.5yr.
except some box with my friend on his xbox with motion sensor

idk, when that happened i just refreshed closed the ads (x2) and it loaded
maybe try another stream link firstrowgr.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

>firstrowgr.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
yea i tried them, and most doesn't work, except link 5 (lagging english stream), 3 (portugese) and 6(spanish)

then it's probably your isp
rip
try youtube, lots of channels streaming it illegally

i lied 8 and 9 both work too. In french. Doesn't matter i don't listen to then anyway.

i am still awake

good.

POLISH user POST EX GF OR I'M FUCKING YOUR FIANCE IN THE ASS WITH OLIVE OIL
you can keep the jar

no.

If i stop responding i might have passed out, im going for 5th bottle right now.

this is her

PLX NO DOXX MR H4xx0r

when you down 50% of it post ex gf
unless ofcourse there isn't an ex gf and you're full of shit
which you probably are

that loli slut wanted a habsburg fuckboi though

too late
i already got your phone, address. credit card number and what size condoms you wear

im genuinly are not. But i'm not gonna post my ex gf pic on Sup Forums you greeknigger

lying subhuman
i bet you're wh*te too

ofc he's not, he's sarmatian

i'm sarmatian, you're wh*te + t*rk rapebaby.

now that i think about it there are at least 3 girls that i could've fucked and two of them wanted me to fuck them 100% (they said it) but i pussied out/was bored
feels fucking bad now that i think about it
holy shit i'm old

samaritans are wh*te

i am not wh*te you russhitian subhuman

sarmatians are ubermensh.

Shit happens, don't focus on those 3 missed oportunities, there will be dozens more.

thank you łódż user, don't gey robber at piotrkowska.

don't sleep faggots

in 1-2 years yeah probably (21-22 is a better age for men than 19-20)
thing is, i really liked two of them
fuck i just feel bad now because i remembered it
maybe i could be in a relationship with one of them now
i've never had an actual gf despite getting laid enough
fuck

also
anatolian subhuman

your father is a faggot ukrainian

You're studying? if yes, thats the pussy heaven. You will forget it fast

Yeah going into sixth semester this september
there's a girl that i really like i'll try to do something with
but idk most people there seem lost, devoid of goals
it actually scares me
at least i can beat people up and get paid for it kek

>at least i can beat people up and get paid for it kek
its a win-win situation. Dunno what 6th semester means in greece, thought you're 20. In PL it would be 3rd semester (out of 7 or 9), so plenty of time to have fun and find a lady you love.

holy shit, 1st white guy this night. KICK THE NIGGER AS WHITE BOI

Fucjking Portugal stream, it sounds like slav of the west

6th semester means third year. We have 2 semesters per year and I actually went to another uni before I gave exams to enter the one i'm currently in, I should be in 8th.
you start uni from 18 in greece, i was born in 96
it's just that i don't want to sit on my ass and do nothing when i'm young, i fucking detest that and i'd probably kill myself if i abandoned my goals. not out of frustration, but because i wouldn't deserve to live as a quitter
amidst the training and uni i must exercise in drawing and painting too since that's another thing i have as a profession (portraits, already done some but still huge room for improvement)
sometimes i relieve pressure by listening to this song and crying youtube.com/watch?v=eetW-klFyX4
or talking about it with strangers on a forum online kek
thanks for listening

fucking mcgregor "buja sie jak widły w gnoju"

no worries, even the strongest of us have a moment of a doubt. Even if you don't sucede, remember it is just a hurdle that was just to high at the moment, and you need to become stronger to pass it.
Never quit, never surrender, only strong obtain something in this world.

and the white guy is getting his ass kicked. FUCK. SHOW HIM SOME OF YOUR WHITE POWER WHITE BOI

fuck that, referee is biasewd, probably nigger himself

wh*tey cant fite

appreciate it φam
don't intend to quit

are we the only people here??? Is everyone a nerd who doesn't watch fight sports on this board??? it's fucking sunday morning, im going on a night shift today, and you fuckers have vacation.

>Is everyone a nerd who doesn't watch fight sports on this board
on this whole website actually

thats a 5th wine, hope i won't ell asleep furing this fight

it can't be this bad. Don't judge a book of its cover

I HATE GOOGLRE CAPTCHA

Fucking french studio on canal+ is 2 niggers and p;d b;onde had who probably suck them both off after transmission, or even during it.

blonde hag*

is anytone lurking? or am i just talkin gto myself?

i am
1 fight to go, not very sleepy
holy FUCK boxing is boring as hell

White woman:
>Will instill leftism into your children
>Will chop your son's dick off the moment he so much as looks in the general direction of anything pink
>Will coddle and baby your children, turning them into spoiled brats who are unfit for the real world
>Will wait until she's in her late 20's to marry
>Will wait until she's in her 30's to have a baby (which means your child will likely have a developmental disorder)
>Will probably only want one child
>Will likely not give a fuck about you or your children, will instead focus on her career
Latin American woman:
>Will instill family values and traditions into your children
>Will teach your son how to act like a proper man
>Will discipline and prepare your children for the real world
>Will want to marry before she reaches 25
>Will want kids before she reaches 25
>Will want multiple kids
>Will make your family her first priority and become a stay-at-home mom if you want her to be
Remind me again, why are we so obsessed with "saving the white race" when white women are not worth saving in the first place?

i think its now? i dunno don't understand french

user... leave the city, you'll find very fine women in the country, i swear.

this is the reasons i'm glad crackers in the US are getting replaced by beaners by the day, in 10 years mexicans will be more than americans in the US. And niggers don't increase so everything's good
fuck wh*tes, they took western civilization and anally raped it through postmodernism and 100 different cancerous ideological waves

it's more 1 fight then it's maymac

you're right, some spic home war right now

im not white im slavic

thoughts?

good, my sarmatian-slavic rape baby. im proud of you, you'l go far in this white dominated world.

you will be spared in the grand annihilation of wh*te subhumans

fucking french stream
>Le crosheeeee UuUUUuUUUU

this whiter spic at least is punching, the black beaner is just standing taking the hits

btw does agri femanon got scared of berkay and co? if you're reading this, fuck them loosers.

so I was right, it was a woman that got pissed when I mentioned that women don't have as many job potentials in life as men because they want to have kids instead of advancing in society topkek
CALL ME MYSTIC DEBT BECAUSE I PREDICT THESE THINGS

You're not wrong, thats why we have 2 sexes (not 63 or whatever america pushes on us today), and both have their own predispositions, and desires. THAT is diversity in it's finest, and it's unironically beaytifull. Having a kid is no less than having a job. Imagine being a male nurse or something like that. Very hard, and stressfull job. maybe not physically demanding, but i'd rather cut down trees than stay at home and try to rise a child to be a decend human being.

this
only thing i don't like about current society is that motherhood isn't glorified enough, and that just fuels selfhating women that turn feminists
i think that if women were payed to raise kids properly (rather than just have them) that would be extremely helpful, especially because it would allow them to devote themselves fulltime into raising their kids instead of working hours every day

i agree 100%. I imagine it's a really hard job, and it's a job that ACTUALLY is usefull to the society. If every kid was raised by a mother 100% of the time, whose not worried by her financial situation, we would have MUCH better society. Of course kid needs his father, without father he will grow as some degenerate, but at least at his earliest stage , kid needs a mother 100% of the time.

yep
just looks at nords/krauts and americans that embraced the opposite of what we're saying
all of them are fucked and quite frankly they deserve it

i'm pushing my fiancee (she's 6 yrs younger) for kids, and i'm not earning bad. 1.2 -1.3k euro a month is enough to have a kid in this region. Especially considering a fact that i inherited my parents house (they moved to my grandparents house in the country, and my older brother is single, and he's not interested in having a family - he went for money, finished uni and earning 2.4k euro in big corpo). But my lady is swallowingthe western union bluepill, saying she want to work as well.

WTF is going on, is that American anthem? hahaha oy boi potatoniger gonna beat yo fokin face into ya fokin skull

i work as a slave in factory, but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to take.

look at those 2 broads, higher at least 20cm that the anouncer manlet.

holyfucking shit every stream went full retard, hard to find non lagging stream.

lol white boi got schooled

wasnt even close desu 2 more rounds and mayweather murders him

I'm always here user, I just don't post when I have nothing to say, and yes, I dislike that obnoxious turk

>amerifats needs to pay 100$ to watch this shit
>Slowvak TV broadcasts it for free
Hahahahaba

McDaddy got rekt but we all saw it coming, what's gonna happen now is he goes back and murders everyone in the ufc
THAT'S gonna be fun

you don't have nothing to say anyway you nigger, you type :^)

>don't have nothing
fuck i'm retarded

they made insane money on that anyway.

ayyy cigane wedding and gypsy fest with magyar cigane singer.
youtube.com/watch?v=FH-cqCx0M7A

good morning guis
can someone write me a greentext poem quickly summarizing the fight? I tried to find it on jewgle but it's all shit only saying that he won, not describing the fight

>live gypsy music

sign me up, i fucking love gypsy music

McGregor got tired then referee ended it

pretty much this, all the show for nothing I mean for $$$

well it was to be expected anyway...

good morning
how did you spend last night

went to sleep at 1am, so yeah pretty crazy

wh*Te pigs BTFO LOL

why though
i got high an drunk as fuck

I have a lot of studying to do today, cannot afford myself to stay up late