Star Wars VI is the end of Star Wars

No matter what Disney does.
This will always be the true end of Star Wars.

It was the story of Obi-Wan, Luke and Vader. The empire ended and peace got restored.

TFA is an incredible insult to this on every level. Even the biggest flaws of the prequels didn't damage the original movies as much as this.

They could have made movies about other characters - In a different time. But no, they had to ruin everything.

>caring

>burning plastic

Problematic.

You can make believe all you want and think of star wars in anyway you want. However, the official canon is not ours to decide.

Don't give a flying fudge what creative rights Disney has got, if it ain't George it's a forge. I will never see the Disney Wars as anything more than fan fiction.

This is wot set my alarm bells off, that ep7 would be shit.

>muh vader melted helmut.
>muuh toy sales

That's fine, but when it comes to future star wars discussions, Lucas has no more rights and Disney is the end all of what the official story of the saga is. He sold all intellectual property for 4 billion. Disney can soft reboot the franchise until the end of time if they want.

>pretending there arent man eating teddy bears playing Xylophone storm trooper helmets ruining the scene 5ft away.

Did luke have second thoughts? on burning vader suit?

>WAHHHH my EU 80s fan fiction didn't become true. Star Wars 7 which doesn't conflict with this story in anyway is still terrible. WAHHHHH

Nah, Star Wars ended after Empire Strikes Back. After that everything is fanfiction

I feel the Disney movies are a natural progression of the original trilogy. Do you really mean to tell me when you watch RotJ you didn't imagine that Luke would restore the Jedi order only to fail and they all die again and so a young girl would come along and accomplish what Luke failed to do?

Fucking get over it
It's star wars, not the bible

who the fuck cares about the bible in current year?

A communication disruption can mean only one thing.

I kind of agree, I kind of don't

Having Luke around to {probably} restore the Jedi order will be kind of cool

It was just a matter of execution

Rey and Finn are not great characters and instead of coming up with an original antagonist they copy and pasted the empire and death star and gave them new names.

If they had simply taken more of a risk in the formula and tried something new, it would have been leagues better and still able to focus on the Skywalker family

>star wars adult books

I don't understand how this board can jerk its dick to Rogue One until it's red and sore but constantly shit on a movie that actually managed to tap into what was great about Star Wars.

No one is denying you your little fantasy, what's been made cannot be unmade and you're free to pretend The Force Awakens and what comes after don't matter. But their existence doesn't diminish the stories that came before it.

It's almost hilarious how similar to SJWs you people can get. With your safe spaces and complete overreactions to any perceived insult.

While you're drowning in a shallow pool of nostalgia everyone else is going to go see and enjoy the new Star Wars.

ANH is the beginning, and RotJ is the end.

The rest is not canon.

Rogue One is actually good and TFA is not. I don't understand how come you people dont get that.

>But their existence doesn't diminish the stories that came before it.
But TFA does diminish the stories that came before it, in that it totally undoes all the progression, both in terms of characters and plot, of the OT.

Rogue One had about 40 seconds of engaging content at the end of 2 hours of horseshit.

Rogue One is prequel tier horseshit.

Come to think of it, it's actually worse than the prequels since there is not an ounce of creativity in that movie.

That Vader stuff was just the most embarrassing shit.

Thats a really good point you have but heres mine: it was good.

IV is not 9
IX is

I didn't make it lol, good look

The cringe Nazi scene in Awakens feels like a different universe, studio, everything to the Original Trilogy.

The rest of it is a fan movie. "What cool things could we do if we brought back Luke and the gang, even if it would be a dumb notion"

There are better fanmovies than TFA

>Licking a fucking lightsaber

Boner lost. Absolutely fucking retarded.