Post your face when you realised that Germans will kill us all after what Brits did

Post your face when you realised that Germans will kill us all after what Brits did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbJp8zxduWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>little polish man mad that he's losing gibs me dats

colour me surprised.

You Polacks had it coming anyway

/thread

You dirty rape babies need to be genocided anyway.

So long, Eurocucks.

The eternal Anglo lives on

With what butter knifes?

FPBP

You never wanted to listen to us. Better learn from past mistakes.

You put a 'u' in colour, I'm proud of you son.

We will save you. Again.

Like just fucking move to America you fucking snow nigger.

Papers take a long time so you better get started faggot.

Which bunch will ripen next only for the fox to declare it sour?

More like this.

Do we not have a pact with Poland anymore?

Switzerland's never woke.

Leave... Also there is not a single reason to listen or fear them.
Only they can lose here as we are one huge outlet for their goods.

Smug bastard.

I resent the implication we were sleeping. We were busy doing business with both sides.

The Netherlands.

I desperately want it to be France if only to stoke the flames of WWIII.

kek

Kek. The eternal mountain jew striking again

"""Business"""

Go for it. Move while Germany is distracted with trying to punish Britain.

Imagine the creeping fear for the remaining nations in the EU when they realise they're about to be dominated by Germany in ways they never even contemplated.

Hahaha

Why not?

We want to trade with them, not punish them.
You're confusing us with Brussels. Brussels in Belgium.

Honestly don't mind poles. They talk a bit funny but are cheery enough.

Because its secretely the Flemish who control the EU, right? No, its Germany. Schultz is the president of the parliament and the bundesbank dictates policy.

Hell, you've made no bones about your neo-nazism. You've made the council run entirely by people from Grossdeutschland. A Belgian, a Dutchman and a Luxemburger. This is a clear declaration of intent: you want to form grossdeutschland.

Belgium is a puppet state. Don't even lie to us.

Why has it got to this point?
Why did a unilateral trade need constant regulation? Why did it develop a political class? Why is it that EU politicians exist on a different plane to national politicians?
Why does a trade deal have a national anthem, a flag, a parliament, an executive branch, a legal court, and plans for an army?

Who was it?

The eternal Luxembourgish.

I do hope your good business sense wins out over the desire of your leaders to make Europe into a caliphate.

They will try to "integrate" us more
Our current gov is hungary v.2 when it comes to relations with eu

It will be fun

>president of the parliament
That's a strictly ornamental position, he doesn't have anything to say at all.

>your leaders
Just name her already: It's Merkel, and nobody else. She's pretty much alone with this, as I said above Schulz has no word in this.

>mfw moving to the usa wathcing europe burn from a comfy place

Do you think Merkel will go in your next election or is she going to backpedal enough to survive?

Nah Germans are cucked - apart from the East. Freiheit fur Ostdeutschland!

Poland has been based as fuck for a while. Not just with the new government even under the cuckservatives you had before you guys weren't afraid to standup to the EU. Get out and take the rest of the Visegrad with you.

Heat the oven put the brits in it.

Have a seat, friend.

Next federal elections are in little over a year from now, and it's really hard to say. Because she has been doing a few amazing 180 degree turns in her time.

She will undoubtedly cling to power, but open gates was a huge mistake, and an increasing number of people in her own party realize this as well.

Godspeed.

Thank the Brits for a German hegemony in Continental Europe, Szymon.

yes, it must surely be us who are secretly running the world

pay no attention to the economic superpower east of us
>€0.10 has been credited to your account

Oi cunt, you leave my dad alone or I'll fuckin stab ya.

Who do you think is even a realistic contender in her party? I doubt Seehofer will be accepted outside of Bavaria. Maybe von der Leyen? They tried to prop up Guttenberg back then but I doubt this dude would fly if they decide to resurrect him.

Maybe Merkel shouldn't have eliminated every competent person from her party.

Schultz has plenty to say. He can silence opposition in the parliament.

And its the head of the Bundesbank that has real power. He decides what the ECB does.

That is a really tough question. I would definitely rule out Guttenberg, and with Seehofer it's as much a question if he will leave his post as "king of Bavaria" so to say.

Of all those at the top of the CDU, I think Schäuble has the best chances. He's pretty reasonable.

Going by past experience, you'll surrender unconditionally within 6 years.

>We will save you. Again.

In America's defence you guys never tried to 'save' Poland. We Brits did and the result was parition between Germany and USSR followed by full conquest by Communists.

So yeah, you're welcome Poland.

>that face

youtube.com/watch?v=GbJp8zxduWk

We'll probably do what we did last war, profit as much as possible while siding with the Germans, then as the good times look to be ending, get the fuck out and pretend you were on the other side all along.

So we're gonna Nexit, before the Greeks come begging again, and we're gonna pretend we were against the EU all along.

>the """European""" Union of Germany and a bunch of leeches

Fix toilet pls

>yfw a polack is fixing your german toilet already

Yes, that worked out so well for them last time.

Also, last I checked Poland has a larger army than Germany does

Schäuble is way too clever to run "hehe" for chancellor, he is the puppeteer behind the scenes and will stay like that until he dies.

Every party will be banding behind Merkel to keep AfD from getting any power.

>tfw without the brits noone will stop the most retarded bills from passing and soon we will need a licence to wipe your shitter correctly

kek

>implying they haven't tried before
>implying we won't crush them again

you needed 4 nations to crush us, try again buddy

Don't talk to Yugoslavia that way.
They are now 6 or so nations on their own.