What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: mu.jpg (800x114, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFNIu1c9ez0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: poldditors.png (944x4013, 596K)

im asian

Explain yourself.

im asian

69 posting. It inspired Potterposting and also opened the door for Asian posting. It all starts with that abominacion faggot

stay triggered antifag

Letting Kpop General go on unfettered. There's no music discussion going on in it at all.
Actually look through it. It's a legitimate cancer on this board and people just want to look the other way.

Synth pop posting with mlp avatars was the nail on the coffin.

this is the most iffy nigga non-asian muggle tier post I've ever seen

This

Just the mods not caring. The potential for a great thread is ever-present, but ya without mods filtering the horseshit it’s just been perpetuated. Not to mention the threads of naked people and gay sex that get to like 100 fuckin replies with nothing done about em

So you have evidence of some boomers posting on Sup Forums...
And now you're trying to use this as evidence of Sup Forums posting on Sup Forums? Get your shit together, user.

This board is literally nothing without kpop. Last year when everyone without a pass was blocked, only kpop remained. You can argue about quality all you want but the fact remains that this place was literally nothing without kpop

Sup Forums's always had its ups and downs
Honestly not at its worst right now

Attached: 1352503411987.png (1210x1455, 1.08M)

They do not post about Kpop. It's a waifu thread. It should stay but be moderated.

Like I said, argue about quality all you want but that doesn't change the fact.

>that image
fuck me 2012/2013 was a simpler time

>what went wrong
The average poster age dropped significantly around late 2010 when Sup Forums started getting more popular due to media coverage and other factors.
People with good taste that actually enjoyed discussing music seriously left after Sup Forums became overrun with forced meme spouting teenagers.

have another on me

Attached: 1356677750048.png (800x1433, 180K)

>what went wrong
youtu.be/mFNIu1c9ez0

this is really cute

lazy fuck.
At least make each shitpost unique. How can you even stand posting the same thing over and over like that

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

Not cute when they are spreading their hateful racist and terrible political and social views on the websites

Hey buddy if I may ask, are you of Semitic origin and do you consume copious amounts of a certain bean?

>le jews and soy XD
>Sup Forums isn't posting on Sup Forums
Sup Forums is posting all over the place, are you blind?
you're (mostly) correct
pic related

Attached: tears.jpg (720x691, 126K)

Can we actually talk about Sup Forums?

Attached: fag.png (134x34, 1K)

"mods not caring" is a meme
nazi janitors were partly to blame for how Sup Forums got so shit with the blatant favoritism and targeting specific individuals with bullshit bans

NOTE: this is not criticizing Sup Forums staff because the janitor(s) involved in this are very clearly no longer janitors

ehehehehe

This
and Sup Forums

People assume Sup Forums's a liberal board because music
The rest of the people take those people's bait

Why even come to this place? It would be like me going to resetera. Why bother?

Uh, that's all old people have ever done, there's nothing wrong with them adapting to the times, you're lucky they can only influence the fucking retards who take the Internet seriously, it used to be much worse

i really like this board
it has been greatly improved since the so called "Sup Forums invasion"

Reddit
Pol
Normies
Viral marketing
Shitty mods
Me

oh no your precious internet club isn't what it used to be. you'll probably have to go outside and have real conversations with real people now :(

god i hate meta threads
please kill yourselves, all of you

Attached: grimrat.jpg (1152x648, 227K)

haha. Someone should photoshop tthat to make grimes look like some kind of rodent or gopher

fantano