Why did Old Biff, after handing the Young Biff the almanac, arrive at the regular year 2015, not the alternate 2015...

why did Old Biff, after handing the Young Biff the almanac, arrive at the regular year 2015, not the alternate 2015, that would be chronological continuation of the alternate 1985?

just turn your brain off lmao

he disappeared not long after arriving back

The doc and the kid where still in the future creating a reality theter if you will, the minute they left the theter was broken and time corrected itself to the new timeline

its a logical failing of the script they expected most teenagers to miss or not care about

If you think about time travel in movies too hard you will realise that aspects make no sense. So you shouldn't dwell on them as you probably won't find any good answer's

WITNESSED

Waste of digits

Are you watching closely?

HE DID IT LADS

Why did he even return the delorean

Because time takes a while to change. Marty lasted like a week after stopping his parents from getting together

This repeated number makes me genuinely happy.

Timeline alteration is not instantaneous in the franchise. Hence why things slowly fade away and stuff

Maybe he was medicated or some technology that existed only in that time he needed to live, but he ended up dying anyway

In a deleted scene, which makes sense considering But what happened when they altered it back? Did old Biff just pop back into existence?

how did biff know to get the car up to 88 miles per hour

Their time travel made no sense and wasn't even internally consistent. Most time travel movies are trash desu

>Congratulations, You Won!

>Its an user didn't pay attention in temporal mechanics class in school episode
Bet you feel pretty silly now.

Marty was in an alternate timeline the second he hit the ground in 1955. He never went back to the original timeline and Doc was dead.

Chek'd

Do you honestly think Back to the Future is trash?

>Where we're going, we don't need dubs

Yes. Is that a controversial opinion?

Yes. The first movie is basically worshiped, people have mixed feelings about the sequels.

>that hex

Nice 7s brah

Because they waited way too long to make them. They lost the momentum.

Nice explaination and nice digits.

Alright. it makes sense.

I'm glad, I love BttF and if such plot hole like this existed, it would diminish my enjoyment of the series

Indeed. This is correct. Ironically it takes time in the BTTF universe for timelines to correct themselves. You can also witness this in the photo when Marty and his siblings are slowly fading away instead of just simply disappearing.

thanks for giving my thread momentum

WOAOWOAOWAAWAWAWW

retartds

@78777777