He fucking knows about the Holohoax but can't say it because his career would be shoah'd

He fucking knows about the Holohoax but can't say it because his career would be shoah'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
youtube.com/watch?v=_NJ-aUHM2ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. He frequently bites his tongue when talking about the subject, but hints at it all the same

molyjew
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

seriously watch this he admits to being a kike at my university

I am Jewis and a white nationalist

those things are not mutually exclusive

nice bait not going to fall for that one again

>Implying fake history started at the holocaust

Hint, creation of Islam is a major key.

I am too a Jew, I decieded so a few days ago, my last name is now Weinstein.

I haven't heard much of this besides the burning of Alexandria. Example plz?

Molyneux has stated multiple times that to see who rules over you all you have to do is see who you are not allowed to criticize. He criticized everything but the jews and holocaust believers. He avoids that subject as the plague.
This guy is not afraid of saying that whites stopped slavery and are not the bad guys, but he won't touch the holocaust with a jew nose long pole.

>while rubbing his hands too

fuggg :DDDDD

Go watch some Bill Warner on Youtube.

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

If he thinks the holocaust didn't happen he's just another loony who needs to be locked up in a mental facility to stop him from spreading harmful and violence inducing lies

is Jews are known mate with blood relatives to maintain Jewish bloodlines, how do they maintain the highest/2nd highest IQ of the races?

Spoonfeed my ass a starting point, faggot.

He's been heavily critical of Israel:
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

He's constantly mentioned prominent Jews being at the very top of the power pyramids.

He'll get there eventually. An Honest Interview With A Holocaust Denier is probably the best format for it.

all these alt right figure heads are jewish shills man. fucking jews

I doubt it. youtube.com/watch?v=_NJ-aUHM2ro

Because inbreeding doesn't work quite as simple as that.
They did a genetic study on Askhenazis, and found that they're all no more genetically distant from each other than 5th cousins or something like that.
There is also the fact that some of the mutations and genetic diseases that Askhenazis have richly, are actually beneficial to intelligence.

3:14
"50% of the Russian Communists were Jewish while being 2% of the population. So, yeah, they were highly evolv- BUUUUUUUUUT, ALL INTELLECTUAL PURSUITS HAVE A LOT OF JEWS BECAUSE THEY'RE REALLY SMART"
Jesus christ I've never seen such nervous shifts in conversation before

Agreed

in a video of his he says he's 1/4th or 1/8th a jew, but he's fighting for our cause so he can be an honorary aryan

Yes they are, because jews are the anti-white people: afro-semites, deceitful,...

jews are white.
the only jews who claim that are not white are ultra kike shekelords who use it to attack western culture or to receive minority bonuses.

>me gusta
Fuck off reddit

His mother's jewish which makes him jewish (since it's passed on by mothers), but considering what he thinks of his mother I don't think he accepts that.

I thought he 'defooed' the Jews in his family? I doubt he'll be rocking up to a bar mitzvah any time soon.

Jews have a 50 % middle eastern mitochondrial component

Why are Sup Forumss heroes all jews?

welcome to the winning team

islam is a repurposed lunar goddess worship nomad religion and mohammad never existed prior to the koran appearing relatively out of nowhere long after his death

I think he's more likely to be referring to colonial times, the establishment of countries. What happened to the natives. Then a bit later about how slavery and it's banning unfolded in the US.

It's all been manipulated and changed, quite blatantly so.

Though, there is also the chance he's talking about the mega over exaggeration of the holocaust, and the history of the jews in general. I doubt it is that though, and even if it is I don't think he would ever touch the holocaust, though perhaps he would touch on the history of the jews a little bit, as well as their current day status and distribution, as a way of explaining certain things.

Oh my god. This changes everything!
Wait, no it changes nothing. Christ almighty, the people who believe that every single jew, or person of jewish heritage, is the literal devil never ceases to amaze me.

he is a jew, he even went over how his family was in the shoah and how jews are on top of everything just because they are smarter and watch out for each other