Post ur city skyline

America is literally Africa when compared to singapore. Post any western city with a skyline better than this (Jew York not included)
>mfw I'm going to a comfortable life here forever
>Feelsgdman

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=ballina&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=552&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIrrq-scXNAhXBJpQKHWDKB40Q_AUIBygC
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3126280/Tokyo-rated-world-s-best-city-live-London-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America has so much land that most of it isn't even used. we have more land then we know what do with. Singapore has only one direction to build in. Surprisingly, New York is in the exact position. And has a better skyline.

K

Are we done here? Good.

pretty quite here

i live in denver. it's an OK skyline.

i miss the country. i could walk outside and see the milky way, whip my dick out to take a piss and eat blackberries growing on the vine.

fuck cities.

just stay in the pictured areas and youll be fine

It is pretty comfy up here. Except we have 24 hour day light at the moment.

And plus, there is slightly less asians.

singapore is a turd

Why is Europoor so lacking in vertical expansion? Besides London the rest of Europe looks like some medieval shithole

>google.com.au/search?q=ballina&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=552&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIrrq-scXNAhXBJpQKHWDKB40Q_AUIBygC

Ballina, cunts. Fucking beach, nice oldies and based nips who moved here for our awesome seafood and made a grouse jap food shops

This shot doesn't show it, but my city, Bristol, has a nice old skyline in the West of the city, and an ugly modern tower-block skyline in the East.

There is something amusing about this situation.
The university, on its pamphlets, on the website, etc. on all those places where it wants to advertise Bristol positively, and make it look beautiful, will use photographs of the more attractive, traditional side of Bristol.
But do you think the architecture department at the university will be promoting traditional, beautiful architecture? Of course not. It will be promoting degenerate, ugly architecture.
I find the situation quite amusing.

Pic related.

>filename
MAN FLESH

Because unlike Singapoor our entire population isn't crammed into a shoebox.

Pic erlated.

>not wanting Asian master race in your gene pool

Now show all the kebabs

We all know what Bristol really is, Mouhmad

Because Europe has (had) enough livable space. America is a fucking wasteland, so people concentrate on few spots.

Also, there are exceptions like pic related

Biggest and best city on Earth.
Tokyo rated the world's best city to live in (with London and New York not even making the top 25)
Monocle's 2015 Quality of Life Survey ranked Tokyo in the top spot
The cities of Vienna, Berlin, Sydney and Melbourne round out the top five
Each city judged according to 22 metrics to ascertain its liveability

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3126280/Tokyo-rated-world-s-best-city-live-London-

Seriously? Chicago and Miami both BTFO that skyline so hard. That looks like some half assed skyline youd see in Texas.

All the nogs live in the East.
Look at this photo, for Christ sake. It could have been taken in Baltimore.

>Pic erlated.

Nice spelling there Ackhmed

the best

Too bad it's crowded and the biggest area of green land is reserved completely for the Emperor and his family.

I wonder when Asians will develop sentience and realize that monarchy makes no sense anymore.

Suck it, dirty slave.

This. Best city.

Here is an image from St Pauls nursery school, in the east of Bristol.

The royals are a reason TO protect the green land, idiot. If they weren't there, the imperial palace would just be more city blocks.

Also turn off your proxy, Pajeet

It might look like a bit of a letdown in comparison to other cities but I like it.

If a chruch is not the highest building you might as well nuke the place.

The one and only

>look at my 8 skyscrapers haha america BTFO hardstyle
It's cute when chihuaha nations try to bark big with the Alpha Dog.

see

The church is the tallest building, although other buildings are higher on the mountain. The only building that was allowed to be taller was the hospital.

So... how are you enjoying your chewing gum?

Still shit.

See:

youll cowards dont even tropical paradise

not pictured, a skyline

Paris is a beautiful city but as far as this thread goes, no.

>OP got officially btfo

DESU i really like the Qatar skyline. I was there about 4 months ago for a short visit though and there is nothing special to do there. Its just another city overrun with expats like kuwait.

Sad how you let this become an african city

>tfw this is the best picture there is

At least we voted 58% leave

Beautiful skyline for such an ugly city.

I live in California, but I've only been to San Diego twice, once when I was very young. Driving through San Diego at night is seriously one of the best experiences of my life, I hope to return for a longer stay soon.

Up the Maroons.

My top 5 best skylines:

1. New York
2. Chicago
3. Dubai
4. Toronto
5. Sydney

Nah its pretty good there desu up until the riots

Shut up, Chang

Fuckin based cunt

Melbourne pooftas an Sydney lebs can't even compete

Wait we still have filters? wtf

I like Tokyo

why is there a giant holographic penis in the middle

How is Frankfurt these days? Haven't been there since '08

> be foreign, browse threads like these
> travel to Gold Coast to swim in tropical paradise
> check into friendly hotel on the beach and grab swimming gear
> drown

based Toronto with the tallest structure in the west. burgers eternally jealous

Post some 3rd world skyline

>If they weren't there, the imperial palace would just be more city blocks.

Maybe someone would have the sense to turn it into Tokyo Central Park, but even city blocks are better than the imperial palace if no one else is able to use it.

Tokyo is beautiful on the ground but from above it looks like a dystopian city.

Lol no. It's always been shit, user.

Canadian passing by.

Isnt the new wtc in new york taller than that?

I spent a month and half in your shithole after grad school. Fucked two of your women senseless my last night there. Good shit.

JUST

Still most liveable despite the hipsters, leftists and poo in the loos.

Once Sydney remove their Lebs they'll be ok, shit at sport but they can't help being born retarded.

Melbourne will always be full of wankers and Marxist scum.

Also the Sunshine coast is superior to the Gold coast.

I wouldn't change my small town for any major city.

What the fuck, is that actually the UK?
Jesus christ, that's American ghetto tier.

I thought you brits were better than that.

All my years here and I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

Perth

Magic city here

My birthplace and the capital of my country

Only one big church. City council has forbidded building skyscrapers.

It looks okay from a distance, but honestly Berlin is pretty fucking ugly. I really don't enjoy living here.

Slant-jews are barely asian.

Looks comfy

I am heading to Cali this October but my dumb fuck friends don't want to do San Diego instead choosing to go LA and SF. God fucking end me.

East Bristol is where lots of Caribbeans settled, for some reason.

Every year they throw a degenerate Caribbean carnival, with lots of white people awkwardly trying to join in with the dances and costumes that blacks much more easily fit into.

I lived in central Bristol for years. I think I only went that far east - to the point where the dindus roam - once or twice.
Blacks were never a problem for me in the centre. And given that the white lower class British population are practically subhuman and share many qualities with a black ghetto population, I didn't spend much time dwelling on black crime.

Is that edited? Not that smoggy in L.A

The problem with skylines is they only look great from far away.

It's old. It's much better nowadays.

Suburbfag dected

no, not by any measure

Thank you based user. My hometown may have its problems, but it's sexy

Have you guys been having anti-muslim, pro-white demonstrations in sydney and brisbane or are you guys more tolerant than melbourne?

Is your friend a libtard by any chance?

I've been there. It's an amazingly beautiful place, albeit feels literally like you're on another planet it's so far away from everywhere else. Flying from the north in you realize just how insanely big and empty Australia is. You could take all the refugees on the planet and keep them on a reserve in the north and no one would even know they were there, riots or not.

No. They are grills.

You must be young. I remember when I was a kid and there would regularly be smog alerts at school. Gym class and recess would be held indoors because they didn't want us breathing the air. I have no idea if that is still a thing, but I doubt it since the air quality seems much better now.

>when pasty white girls try to adopt the African spirit

Beautiful place, but too many liberals.

>not living in scifi shanghai

My condolences. You won't get to experience the wonder that is a California burrito. Don't listen to anyone, In-n-Out is trash.

The smog will kill you before you get anywhere

Then quit whining

Any recommendations on where to visit in SF and LA? Folks on /trv/ tell me to stay out of the tourist traps in LA.