Newfag here, is it wrong for straight guy to refuse dating a transgender woman on basis of them once being a guy...

Newfag here, is it wrong for straight guy to refuse dating a transgender woman on basis of them once being a guy. This was brought up once with a group of people i talk to, i gave my two cents and said i would not and i was accused of being a transphobic bigot.

No, it's not wrong to not want to date a mentally ill man with emotional baggage.

this

>checks flag
>it checks out.

No. Your sexual preferences are your own. Until they can change their chromosomes to that of an actual biological women, then they're men. Even then, the thought would distract you but maybe our natural instincts will be confused enough for us to not care.

You can refuse dating for any reason you want. It is your life. Stop caring about retards.

>on basis of them once being a guy.

Is that really the sole basis, though?
Because it seems to me that if you really wanted to date this person it wouldn't matter.
The fact of them once being a guy is a part of who they are, and that they chose to "become" a woman also says something about them. Are you sure don't just not want to date them?

tl;dr

yes, even saying " of them once being a guy" is transphobic as shit and your children will be ashamed of your bigoted cishet white male ass

Who gives a shit what they think? By their logic i could call anyone who doesn't fuck venomous snakes a snakefobic antianimalist.

They are fuking crazy man fuck them.

Who the fuck do you hang out with?

but why does that matter to you? you lose nothing out of it. i swear to god everyone is just runing left and right back pedaling. call me a homophobe or a transphobe or a sexist and i'll thank you for the compliment. stop being scared of it.

>transgender woman

No. There is no such thing. There are only 2 genders: male and female.

If you want to be a fag and date a guy go ahead.

I know i shouldn't but since I'm going to university these types of accusations being levied on me make me paranoid that it'll affect me in some sort way.

No, you are entitled to your own opinion and they should respect that. I'm gay and would feel insulted if you said you'd date me to be politically correct. Be your own man.

For once, I agree with Turkey.

they should report you to the police for your biased out of date views.

disgraceful.

FPBP

OP, I would stay away from them. I've given a few of them a chance, and they're all fucking crazy. It's a constant persecution complex with them.
Even an ugly 3DPD > Tranny at this point, unless it was some top tier boipucci

Why can't trannies get it through their heads that 'having a vagina' is a deal breaker?

Turn it on its head OP: ask your friends if it's transphobic for a lesbian to reject a trans 'female' because they have a dick or if the lesbian should be forced to go down on them etc. SJWs can't handle that shit.

Here's Amanda Seyfried's pussy.

Its not wrong

this has to be bait

First post best post

If the chromosomes are X and Y
That there thing was born a guy
Surgery can't build a chick
it's just a dude that's got no dick

>once being a guy
Still a guy. That's the problem and if they can't see that they're morons.

I didn't intend to bait anyone, i just wanted to get opinons on the matter from outside the uni's community since it appears to have a sjw mentality that won't have a civil discussion on the matter

no its wrong to take feminine cock into your ass

Ask them about the lesbian thing. Seriously.

grow a backbone

stick up for what you believe in or it's just going to get worse and worse thanks to groupthink and herd mentality

The thing is says about them though is that they're a mentally ill gay man though.

I like penis :^)

my opinion is your friends are insane and you're better off with out them.
the OP is so ridiculous, it sounds like you made it up.

There's XX and XY. Getting surgery and putting on a wig doesn't change that.

I'm not gay

Delete your account.

You mad, degenerate?

Just say you want kids of your own, then are biologically yours so you can fulfil your evolutionary purpose and pas on your genes.

Tell them to respect your sexual choices. It's your body and you're not obligated to have sex with someone.

>once being a guy
>once
Tranny detected. Repent.

If gays are free to choose their sexual orientation, then so are you.

I wouldn't date a transmorpher either.

>is it wrong for straight guy
No. Every human has the right to refuse an intimate relationship at any time for any reason. Else it'd be rape. I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.

They were, are and always be the gender they're born with
Transgender is a mental illness

Most uni students these days are stupid cunts anyway.

>t. McDonald's burger flipper

Get new friends.

>being this cucked

please explain.

Better than a woman who transitions to a man. As a gayfag, that weird stumpdick just doesn't cut it.

You are conflating our biological sex, with our societal sexual identity.

CanĀ“t believe a fucking Turk is right... But he's right

nice bait

>Is it wrong for a straight man to turn down a homosexual relationship

>once being a guy
They still are. It's ridiculous to think that you can change your gender.