Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/142232/20160318/zack-snyder-wants-to-remake-the-fountainhead.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does Atlas Shrugged feature a russian bird lover as the villain too?

Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god-tier Ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

>metal alloy
>doesn't get reverse engineered in a few months

Children's books man

vont boird

AI VONT MAI BURD

Ayn Rand died while living off of social security and medicare.

I always thought Iron Man 2 was a slippery wet pile of dog poop, now I know why.

>good Ayn Rand movie

That depends on your feelings about the Lord of Kapekino.

www.techtimes.com/articles/.../zack-snyder-wants-to-remake-the-fountainhead.htm

I mean

techtimes.com/articles/142232/20160318/zack-snyder-wants-to-remake-the-fountainhead.htm

How do you suppose we go about separating the metals of an alloy?

Iron Man was always supposed to be a counter culture hero. The heroic wealthy white, compared to the regular underdog histories.

With most media being liberal-leaning since god knows when, its hard to imagine a more counter culture author than Ayn Rand.

Isn't that objectivism taken to the ultimate? No scruples or morals, just taking advantage of the system you put your money in

Why did Ayn Rand not like the Fountainhead film?

in short, she didnt have a problem because part of it was her money anyways.

Like if a thief were to steal your wallet and give you back enough for a bus home. Would you not take the money.

I have no idea.

There are two ayn rands:

Moral Ayn Rand, that makes a lot of sense up to a point.

Crazy bitch "everyone's a red but me" Rand. Rand's oppinions on art fall in the second category.

WTF IS GOING ON?
Did anyone here unironically buy all that bullshit that journalists tend to spout about capeshit? If there are these are probably the same people that also think Winter Soldier and Civil War were "political thrillers", that Spider-Man: Homecoming will be "just like a John Hughes movie", that Guardians of the Galaxy was a "space opera", that BvS was a "deconstruction of the superhero mythos", etc.

It's the most recent trend among capeshit suits, to claim their movies are much more than only a blockbuster. After almost a decade of this superhero trend I've learned that that shit is simply never true. If anything this new trailer simply showcases how the actual movie is and honestly I expected that.

Well, i mean ...

The Winter Soldier 'is' made in the image of the likes of Three Days of the Condor. That is the angle the producers and filmmakers took when making the film.

I totally get why people cringe at that meme - i do too - because TWS also has 'Apple II Krang' in it. It's ultimately an action-adventure picture for general audiences, and the implication is that 'political thrillers' like 'TDofC', movies made for adults, are being 'diluted' into something suitable for kids.

So ... i get what you're saying, but there's a bit of truth to both angles.

Barely even close really. The key here is that both are shit.

Unlike most alleged ad hominem fallacies on the internet, this is the lesser spotte Actual Ad Hominem fallacy.

No. It is the opposite of that. It's just that it's also not relevant.

I don't agree with Objectivism but this doesn't go against her ideals

How can DC even compete?

>Zach Snyder wants to make an Objectivist flick because because Marvel is slaughtering him in superhero flicks
>Will never make a movie as good as Iron Man 2

Perhaps Objectivism is why this hack doesn't make any good flicks

Considering we don't have good ayn rand literature, no

Rand is right on politics but wrong on aesthetics. Her metaphysics is meh

Are you retarded?

>[The Fountainhead] follows the trials and tribulations of an iconoclastic architect named Howard Roark. He spends the tale striving to overcome critics and colleagues who doubt the integrity of his creative vision, eventually...winning out and being recognized for his greatness.

So Zack Snyder is doing an autobiographical film?

Anthem is decent

I like MoS, man, and i think more people would were it called 'Man from Space'. The magnitude of the icon works against it.

agree on all

Weeeeeell ... you be the judge.

>"I have been working on The Fountainhead. I’ve always felt like The Fountainhead was such a thesis on the creative process and what it is to create something. Warner Bros. owns [Ayn Rand’s] script and I’ve just been working on that a little bit."

>objectivism is God tier
>t. Edgy 16 year old

t. parasite

>Implying NightCrawler isn't RandKino

Did a new generation of pseudo-intellectual hipsters take over journalism?

>new

It was always a tightly controlled, crony industry. It's just managed to become even worse.