Do italian-americans really consider themselves italian? Wew

do italian-americans really consider themselves italian? Wew

Wait til the episode where they actually go to Italy.

WE WUZ COLOMBUS

we wuz like the Roman empire

>it's you can read that in a perfect Paulie voice, accent and mannerisms episode

Watch it T.

Irish american community gets the most shut but Italian Americans are by far the biggest muh heritage fags. To the point that they'd show loyalty to Italy over the US if given the opportunity

EYETALIAN

AYYYYYY(O) BADA BING SO YOU WAS SAYIN WE WUZ ROMANS N' SHEEEEEEEEEIT

GABAGOOL!

They might consider themselves ethnically Italian, which they are, but if somebody shit talks America they aren't afraid to shut it down.

Italian Americans are nigger-tier race of shitskin guinees prone to chimping out and acting like filthy gypsies.

Irish are scum but at least they were able to get civilized over generations living in America unlike the scummy wops.

WATCH IT user

>Irish are scum but at least they were able to get civilized over generations living in America unlike the scummy wops.
t. Paddy "Mick" O'Meath

they are called "terroni" user

>Previously on "Papa Pizza"
>Tony smacks AJ on the back of the head
>AYYY WHATSAMATTA YOU
>wide shot of Paulie and Chrissy beating the shit out of a couple of black guys
>BAFANGOOL
>cut to Tony dressed as roman legionary having intercourse with a plate of Ziti
>MAMA MIA!

Tony and his crew are literally WE WUZ spaghetti niggers. Nothing is more pathetic than muh heritage fags

>Where are the romans now?
>They're right here infront of you

HE WAS A MAID MAN!! YOU RAT FUCK!

I'm italian and I've never heard anything about "ziti"

Yeah that's why back in the 30's and 40's the Irish mobs straight up killed the police whereas the Italians bribed them.

t. Whitey Bulger

lmao

what are you getting fresh with me now

It's funny since most italian americans come from sicilian immigrants which are objectively considered the scum of italy

Oh don't go'round talken shit now lad.

Are you Italian or "Italian"?

agreed desu as an actual Italian born and raised in Italy I cringe at them

PRIME PAULIECORE.

>MFW I ACTUALLY KNOW GUYS JUST LIKE HIM.

Or better yet, watch the Jersey Shore episode when they go to italy.

my grandparents are german - literally goosestepping in the hitler youth and post war food rationing and all that.

you know what they did after immigrating? assimilated. they're hardworking (well, now retired) people who contributed to american society and raised four children, who, in turn, became productive adults.

traditions remain: liverwurst on thick german bread, purchased from a true deli, firelit candles on the christmas tree, a grand library in their home, live music played during family gatherings, etc,

but they're american. they aren't pining for some "grass is greener" idealistic bullshit about the homeland. they just contribute to the panoply of american culture.

unlike the goddamn italians, who constantly demand their milquetoast watered-down heritage be acknowledged by everyone. yeah, affecting that accent when describing pasta really separates you from the rest of us... in that you sound like a braying donkey when you remove yourself from conversation with your pitiful accent.

go back to italy and get made fun of there as you pretend to understand your heritage.

The Irish are second, not even the asians are as bad as those two groups.

>t. Paddy o'Fay

stai inguaiato se non hai mai mangiato gli ziti
o sei un polentone, quindi inguaiato in ogni caso

its an actual accepted currency in parts of New Jersey.

Northern Italians >>>>> Italian-americans >>> Southern Italians

hello Hanz Schwiezchechadelmannenger

>Italians move away from Italy into an Italian dominated neighborhood in NYC
>Europe: lol not Italian

>Arabian Muslims move to Europe, create ghettos and become terrorist
>Europe: 100% European, it's our fault

There's a reason wops are generally seen as undesirable.

*spits*

>Europe: 100% European, it's our fault

More like the media and brainwashed lefties

>stai inguaiato

This was such a fucking shitty episode.

>WOW GUYS ISN'T LE STARBUCKS FUKKIN DUMB AMIRITE!?

Hi Mr. President, what are you doing on the Sup Forums?

*cums in your fucking mouth*

both are the descendernts of lower class trash who were too poor or stupid to make it in their own countries

Whom are you quoting?

t. Tony Mascarpone
t. Walter Weisslacker
t. Patrick Munster

It's just another word for penne.

COMMENDATORI

majority of italian americans are from south italy

sicily, naples etc

>yfw you see american tourists

Any Russians in America? How are they perceived?

Shutup, you non-white.

That's literally because we're proud of our heritage and you're not, cause you're heritage is, well, nazi.

subhumans, but in my opinion poles and balkaniggers are the worst

and somehow are better than those who live in the motherland

plenty of assorted slav fresh off the boat scumbags hanging around in NYC

Cocksuckers...

But Poles literally helped founding your mutt country.

bad mostly. the girls are either really pretty, or hideous, and most are really shallow and materalistic.

those are the bad ones, the good russians are great people to have around. the kind where you can leave them a key to your house, with no fear of anything happening to it.

both take no shit from anyone though.

>non hanno il mare
>non ti offrono il caffè

Italians gave the world pizza, you little shits should be grateful. You're probably all Europe mutts mixed with 20 different white ethnicities

>I'm italian and I've never heard anything about "ziti"
>I'm italian
>implying
>stai inguaiato
>I'm italian
>implying

X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, AND X ARE NOT WHITE EVEN THOUGH THEY COME FROM EUROPE

Like 1st Gen or 2nd plus?

I've never met any 1st gen. The other user that replied to you is retarded though, don't listen to his retard ass

While our is, you know, fascist

t. McAids Allister

no they invented halfassed illiterate italionigger pizza that fucking sucked.

we invented the one true god pizza.

>You're probably all Europe mutts mixed with 20 different white ethnicities

that's better than being mixed with 20 different arab ethnicities like the terroni and their american counterpart

filthy nonwhites who need to leave america

No I'm an American, and my Nonno came over in the 1950s. He wanted his children to be Americans. He even rooted for the U.S. in every world cup.
>these are dirty Sicilians anyway not real Italians

If you aren't 100% something you're a filthy mutt mongrel. Might as well be DeNiros autistic looking son.

100% Norwegian Minnesotan here

>we melted cheese on bread.

Italian food is a fucking meme. The emperor has no clothes.

I mean, we were te good fascists.
The Eddie Izzard fascists.
The "right we're all fascist" just because we were to chill and dumb too not be.
The lovable ones

Why? Also I heard poles are seen as good people. I only did hear bad things for bulgarians and serbs.

Why scumbags?

Thats what I heard.

Why bad? What do they do?

Don't matter I mean both.

suck a dick trumplet

t. Autistic flyover state robot

>fire lit candles on Christmas trees

t. Wojack Polczyki

OK Tony keep telling yourself that

Take a DNA test and you're likely far from 100% anything

don't respond to the autistic midwesterners user, they make up the bulk of r9k for a reason

>both are the descendernts of lower class trash who were too poor or stupid to make it in their own countries
This is absolutely true. But the Irish in the end DID assimilate and became actual civilized Americans unlike the wops whose gypo like behavior and greasy dark skinned looks stick out like a sore thumb.

>Why scumbags?

involved in drug dealing, mob work and general shady shit

It's great.

>taking a DNA test when I can directly trace 4 generations
t. Manlet swarthy coastcuck

>only 4
lmao
your great-great-great grandmother got BLACKED

the shitty shady ones are crooks and criminals that prey on poor people. the women are hookers and strippers, and the young men that are 1st gen are emotionally disturbed, and do weird sex assaults on gays, then claim they arent gay.

that being said, most of the russians i hav emet are some of the hardest working people ever. my friends mom came over with him in the early 1992 with nothing but clothing in a bag and 5 pictures of family.

by 1996 she owned a cleaning company, in Miami, and he had a partnership with 3 other guys in a luxury and exotic car detailing business. he is a godtier detailer. his family from russia are okay, but they got in on the work him and his mom did starting out. they have earned everything they have by hard work.

Friendly reminder Italians are not actually human

>coastcuck
>swarthy

????

Your autism is showing, but then again we wouldn't expect much from your 85 iq white trash Minnesotan education

lmfao to beat up a faggot you must be gay?

xaxaxaxa sounds to my like you are emotionally disturbed, faggotboy

This. Slavshits really are race of garbage.

Those who complain about niggers and spics, but consider slavs to be their "white brothers" have never lived in an area with a large amount of them. They are every bit as prone to crime, rape, and mugging as niggers.

get fucked

the goosestepping was mandatory. basically a ubiquitous boy/girl scouts. my grandmother's father was executed for not toeing the party line.

my grandparents are great americans. my grandfather was the chief librarian at the library of congress for decades, after serving in the US army in Korea. their closest confidant and most frequent dinner guest is a gay black man, who danced ballet with my mother and her sister, was a walk-on to the UofMichigan football team, and has been a professor at a prominent state university for almost 30 years. their daughter, my aunt, is married to a morrocan jew, who runs a chain of hair salons that caters to the like of Laura Bush.

any civil person has been welcome into their home for fifty fucking years, and once they're at the table, will eat and drink their fill, accompanied by spirited discussion.

they're what america was built on. no exclusion, just enjoyment of variety and success.

no raping a man is pretty gay.

>t. nohomo bro

left 6'0
right 5'11

No we're not. You're just making an emotional argument.

That's very true, but our country remains the birthplace of fascism

>coastcucks have this much of a chip on their shoulder
Jej, not even sure the mad here

Germans are a perfect example of immigration gone right. The only nationalities that have a right to live on America's soil are Anglo Saxon, French, and German.

Italians in the us come from mostly southern Italy and are therefore part of the Berber master race