Should I watch this flick?

or is it le so quirky xD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipO1K24DE90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that character is pretty insufferable, yeah

watch it for based Orphee

It's like second-rate early Peter Jackson. I didn't hate it but it's not something I'd watch again. Go watch Braindead instead.

Yeah, it's not le so quirky xD as a Wes Anderson pic and the remember the 80s doesn't beat you over the head but those are still there if you're easily triggered. It's worth it for the visuals and memorable scenes + she's a likeable qt.

wat movie

not really. the defining feature of Turbo Kid is the 80s kids movie aesthetic, not just that it has over the top gore

I'm being generous by not mentioning that part.

Turbo Kid

pretty great OST

fine but I think anyone considering watching Turbo Kid knows what they're getting into and presumably likes that aspect. "go watch Braindead instead" isn't a good recommendation

costume design alone can't carry a mov-

Just watch the 3 minute version
youtube.com/watch?v=ipO1K24DE90

the fight scenes weren't the best part honestly

Soundtrack is awesome too. Watch it, user

>watching a movie for the music

tfw no Basic Friendship Robot

wanna fuck that robot

the Friendship Unit is not for sexual

Not the guy you're replying to and I haven't seen Turbo Kid but I have seen one of their first shorts called Bagman. That short is essentially Braindead without the clever writing, so nothing to write home about. I wouldn't be surprised if the type of gore/comedy in Turbo Kid is reminiscent of early Peter Jackson (and inferior in every way).

It's pretty middle of the road honestly. If you like the aesthetic I'd watch it but I was lukewarm on it

Just watch Hobo with a Shotgun instead, it's better in every way