House of Cards

Why did she start betraying him all the time in seasons 3 and 4?

Was she seriously so jealous of his success, that she'd helped with, that she wanted to fuck his shit up?

He fucking appointed her UN ambassador with no experience.

What was she thinking?

no one?

Claire was in the right.

Hey look It's an opinion from Bizzaro-Sup Forums. Fuck off.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

She's a cunt. I don't know why people consider he a great female character. Maybe the ability to inspire hate is a good quality in a character but it doesn't seem like it was intended.

because women don't know nothing about loyalty

because he kept breaking his promise and using her to deflect from his owin failings even though she continued to deliver for him

it was only a matter of time before she said fuck this shit

but because she is a woman of course Sup Forums will have a problem with her

That is what happens when someone who wants a loving family chooses career.

What promise? He appointed her UN ambassador with no experience. He carried her. She was ungrateful.

>it's a show with a powerful man
>his wife is always ruining shit

i'm so tired of this trope

read op

Turns out President=King more than First Lady=Queen.

I'm of the opinion she's currently playing dead while she plots his death from the shadows.

list 10 shows like that

>Let's make him suffer because he's a fucking huwhite male

What did Netflix mean by this?

He's a bully

Reminder that this cunt asked and got equal pay despite being 0.1% of the draw Kevin Spacey is.

>Series set itself up to be a "Yaaaaas Queen" Hillary wankfest
>Hillary actually loses and now the whole thing falls apart
The first season is the only watchable one and even then it's mediocre.

For real?

what was the point of making Frank gay?

Easier for Kevin Spacey to get into character

I'm being serious here. What the fuck are you talking about?

How does this make any sense? Didn't the end of last season set Frank and Claire up to be better partners?

Out of nowhere they decided to make her into a "strong womyn"

Claire was in on Frank's plan from the very beginning. She knew that Frank wanted to become president and decided to do whatever she could to help him with that goal. Logically, if their plan was to succeed and Frank was to become president, this would make her first lady. She had to have known and been okay with this from the beginning, yet it somehow wasn't enough for her once she got there. She wanted even more. And when Frank tried to give her even more by appointing her as UN Ambassador, she failed miserably.

Then she blames it all on Frank.

Well that's what I'm asking. Why did she sperg out at the end of season 3 and try to fuck him over so hard season 4?

No I'm talking about the poster, I assume that's for the upcoming season?

>Then she blames it all on Frank.
Women...

She spergs out because she claims that she always believed them to be partners and equals. Now, however, she feels like she got the raw end of the deal because she's only First Lady while he's President.

You're probably thinking, "Well, that's obvious. There can only be one President, and the spouse of the President is, by default, the First Lady." You would be right. This is why her character now makes no sense and is ruined. She goes from logical, cold-blooded, pragmatic partner-in-crime to spiteful, petty child over the course of a single season

Half right.

She uses her power and influence to help get her husband to become president on the proviso that Frank will use his to get her a cushy job in return.

The Ambassadorship fell flat specifically because Grank wouldn't fight her corner when she needed him to. For the first real time he put "him" before "them."

All the side pussy, back dealings and whatever she didn't give a fuck about. Even supported him on them. But when it came to the crunch he basically cut her off at the knees. Told her to stfu and gtfo.

Clair was always a pragmatic and vindictive woman. And so now Frank is having to sleep in the bed he shat in.

One woners what her storyline would have been had Hillary made POTUS. I'm guessing they'd have had her run and win. Now they can't though as Hillary's fucked it for everyone.

Besides, 24 had a woman president and she was decent. Nobody batted an eye then.

Gender politics ruins everything. Especially the things its trying to fix.

Because she was wrong and failed hard at diplomacy.

Frank had to play damage control and fix her shit. Nothing about her reaction was pragmatic.

The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
The Shield
The Wire
House of Cards
The Walking Dead
Mad Men
Justified
Nip/Tuck
Sons of Anarchy

She just decided to ruin his life out of her vindictive nature. It's an accurate portrayal of a female mind.

In the last two seasons there has been equal focus between the two of them. Maybe equal pay is too much, since Spacey is obviously the bigger star, but you cannot say the show is strictly about Frank anymore, but Wright should get a corresponding raise.

They let her write a couple of episodes

You can tell which ones because they're the ones where she acts completely out of character.

You can, she feels like his weedling sidekick that becomes a bitch. Remy felt like more of a real character.

>yet it somehow wasn't enough for her once she got there
Why is this a bad thing? She did a lot of fucking work to get Frank to where he is. More than once, she's had to go without so he can prosper.
It's perfectly acceptable that she tries to cash in on the deal once he's at his peak. But even then, she still has to give up her own accomplishments in favor of Frank's.

>The Sopranos
yes
>Breaking Bad
yes
>The Shield
haven't seen it
>The Wire
eh...
>House of Cards
yes but can you count it in this list?
>The Walking Dead
yes
>Mad Men
sure
>Justified
haven't seen it
>Nip/Tuck
haven't seen it
>Sons of Anarchy
yes

I would say ray donovan fits in but then she cut that shit out.

>But even then, she still has to give up her own accomplishments
What accomplishments?

>Was she seriously so jealous of his success, that she'd helped with, that she wanted to fuck his shit up?

You don't know any women in real life do you?

This is their MO.

because this whole show is retarded as fuck

edgy muh feminism bullshit from the first season

man has to be bisexual libtard

woman has to fuck everyone over

Feminism?

>Why is this a bad thing?

>Frank and Claire conspire to work their way up the ladder until Frank is President
>BY DEFINITION, this means that Claire will be First Lady as there can only be 1 (one) President
>Their plan succeeds. Frank becomes President
>"I THOUGHT WE WERE EQUAL PARTNERS!"
>Frank pulls strings and damages his own career by making her UN Ambassador
>She fucks that up
>He asks her to step down so that, at the very least, they can hold the White House
>"I'M LEAVING YOU. MAKE ME VICE PRESIDENT"

been a long time since I saw the first season but he might be referring to the BEST Mara character's story.

>MAKE ME VICE PRESIDENT

How did they put that in at all?

Claire in the first two seasons would NEVER had said something that fucking stupid.

Yes she was a fuck up. Also the russian premier feeling her up like that while Frank just takes it.

Major cucking.

>>Frank and Claire conspire to work their way up the ladder until Frank is President
They conspire to work together for their mutual benefit. Claire isn't a selfless woman who will do anything for Frank, even if she appears that way.

>>Frank pulls strings and damages his own career by making her UN Ambassador
Like how she damaged her own reputation by sabotaging her charity work?

>>She fucks that up
Not really, Petrov fucks it up because he likes being an asshole.

>>"I'M LEAVING YOU. MAKE ME VICE PRESIDENT"
Frank had been keeping her in the dark that whole season. It became less and less about an equal union and more about getting Frank on the throne. If she has to go without accomplishments and recognition, that's one thing, but to suddenly be pushed to the back by the man she helped her whole life is too much. It's literally what happened to Frank in the first episode.