as a boy when I still lived in northern Minnesota

I didn't know iceland had gopniks.
Also never.

lol I literally just told my lad to sit like a pole

Canada

Ha same, April

Actually no wait
On canada day.
Literally right after the fireworks finished, i looked directly up and they were right there
We call them Cipâsisak-emihtôwak
Lit:dancing little spirits

are you a native?

>We called them: cîpåwæpomüfwärtdēng

Never change Canada

Yeah

Ne spreche pas pyccкий, gringo

Is that inuktitut or cree?

Did you grow up on the rez? How do you feel about your people?

I saw it the other day in my kitchen

Cree bud

Half rez half Edmonton.
How i feel? Thats a broad question, but it varies tb h.
The ones who adopted black 'gangster' culture: not too fond of them. I wanna help them get back in their roots though.
Basically the more north you go; the more chill people get on the rez.

Hypothetically, do you think it could be possible for non-inuit indigenous peoples of canada to be rallied into seizing land and establishing authority?
I know it's a weird question, but I've been thinking about how they'll survive in the future, recently.

this thread has reminded me that Indians exist

Australia
Never.

I've been really thinking that question too myself actually. Like, in the recent news if the last few years, theres been talk of some bands and nations fighting to become a full fledge independant country at times, impossible though in reality. If not, trying to gain more authority and rights to government off-rez soil. Its tough though, especially since reserves are so far apart and theres different cultures in each one to unite the different tribes. The government makes it harder for us to become independant by slowly revoking rights to other bands that are trying to become more autonymous.

It'll take a big fuck up by the gov to really cause a movement if i was to say so myself e.g. IdIe no more, north dakota access pipeline

Never seen the Northern but I saw the Southern about 13 years ago. It was red.

Never this is a fucking hell dessert

I would like to live in Iceland

About one year ago

USA

About mid-July we could see it just flickering on the horizon. That was the only time I have ever seen it.

from what I know of your country you want to nearly live just about anywhere

>Country
Sweden (Lapland - Kurravaara)
>last time you saw the northern lights
18th of April, had my last tour for the year that day.

Do you think harsh prohibition laws specifically for indigenous peoples would improve things, or would only counseling of sorts work?

Belgium
never

feels bad to be a southern shitskin

NEVER BECAUSE WE'RE IN THE FUCKING SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE CUNT