If he was still alive, UK would still be in the EU

If he was still alive, UK would still be in the EU.

If he was still alive, we wouldn't be having any of the problems that we have today.

these are actually both true thanks for making me sad

Sweden would be less multicultural.

Rip in peace, Mahatma Gadaffi.

if my son was still alive my wife would still be with me

My child, you've set these events in motion. Effectively smashing the wasps nest by our heads and running off.

Please finish the job next time.

it takes a ruthless dictator to run the middle east, more at 11

It's Hillary's fault.

>yfw the OP was right

If only we had listened to based Gaddafi.

I guess his death really did have a greater purpose

HEAVY SALAD

Thanks Sarkojew for that.

OY VEY

this is what every dumb american says, its what the news repeats

was gaddafi really a ruthless dictator?

He was, but medias are telling that like if it was a bad thing.
Now they don't have dictature anymore they just fell in a more barbaric system with authoritarian theocracies.

i'm not saying it like it's a bad thing, it takes a heavy hand to keep those savages in check.

so you guys believe the stuff about him gassing his own people and keeping sex slaves and stuff?

the jews kill the leaders that the world needs because jews are actually reptilian space aliens and YHWH is their celestial space king

any time humanity gets too united and too close to reaching space they have to violently kill a bunch of us and knock our towers down. this is why the earth was flooded, this is why the tower of babel was destroyed, this is why hitler was killed and the european empires toppled, the jew reptillian space aliens do not want us to reach our potential and we must defend ourselves from further atrocity

Who knows, but even if he was he did a lot of good shit too

I really hope Putin goes into Libya and controls the entire coastline

I never heard about that, I heard they basically built a gigantic personnal fortune (like almost every dictator ever) and that the family was awfully nepotistic but that's all.

I just know that Israƫl wanted his head, France wanted his gold and Clinton was okay with that (I mean aside the part we get the gold).

Just like Saddam, he was a product of his environment and kept shit in check

Americans indeed turn everything to shit.