Did the amerishats in here support a foreigner or their fellow kind, Mayweather?

Did the amerishats in here support a foreigner or their fellow kind, Mayweather?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2843895/The-shocking-moment-professional-boxer-takes-gang-Russian-thugs-harassed-wife.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mayweather.

Fuck the Micks.

Its gottab be great to be a guy who can whoop the ass of anybody in any room he walks in.

My dick would get hard just contemplating it

I have no idea who's who

one of them's Irish?

mate he is 40 years old and a manlet, he may be great boxer but in fight with no rules he would lick the floor very fast vs someone who has height and weight over him

The filthy unamerican foreigner is the irish one. The standup guy who is a proud american is mayweather. Blackie manlet

yep weight classes were a mistake, it's like watching women's sports

>get a guy who has boxed all his life
>get another guy who's done it a couple times for shits and giggles
why was there even a question McGregor could win?

Dude, so what. Hes a pro fighter. Im sure he could deal with 99.999% of the population

HAHAHA He looks like fucking beta

yeah but Box has strict set of rules that are not present outside of ring, if he was literal monster like Klitschko or AJ then i would agree with you

>Mike Tyson today couldnt beat the Holy dogshit out of a guy who has 70 lbs on him

Max par friendo

Mayweather's The Money Team prolly ran a train on this bitch

I would

You dont understand. That doesnt matter. He is a PROFESSIONAL athelete.

Even if a dude had 100 lbs on him, he could wipe the fucking floor with him because he doesnt CONSTANTLY train to fuck people up

THIS

Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Floyd Mayweather in a fight?

I don't have any specific fighting expierence but I believe that my strength and size can make up for it. He's like 5'7'' 149.9 manlet skeletton kek

I'm 6'1 sitting at 200lbs and 1/2/3/4 lmaopl8 lifts.
I don't think he even lifts so what could he do in a fight without weight classes?

>tfw imagined Mayweather fuck a Sharpova

What a fucking manlet

No, you dont understand. He doesnt train to beat people, he trains to win in a boxing match

You gotta be retarded to think that you can't fight irl if you have a boxing background.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2843895/The-shocking-moment-professional-boxer-takes-gang-Russian-thugs-harassed-wife.html

He's still a professional boxer. Yeah he's not in it to cream people like Tyson did but he'll smash your average (taller) bloke.

She is the one doing the fucking

Mayweather looks like cuckold desu ;;

stop seeing cucking in everything you sick retard

never said he couldnt fight IRL but he is still pretty short and light

Even though Mayweather use his own dick, It's enough to beat you af