Baldiggs

Can you redpill me on these countries?
Not latvian desu, just passing trough...

Other urls found in this thread:

estonianbbcslut.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=O8ZZQiKB4lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those countries still exist? i tought putin already reclaimed his rightful clay

just go on, nothing to see here.

still, nice and cozy city tho... they seem pretty much west. so, whats the deal and hate?

what city are you in?
No hate, there is really nothing to see, just ordinary plebs and west culture wannabees.

in riga... i like old city and everything in general... parks around and that cozy old/industrial vibe.
im just askin why there is such hate of baldiggs. ;D

What nationality are you?

>Shit culture
>Shit music
>Russian land
>Highest suicide rates

finn

>why there is such hate of baldiggs
There isn't. Kill yourself.

sweden
yes

You're correct about Russian land, but everything else is good.
ah, ok, enjoy the passing bye

Worse than Czechia, better than Russia

I dunno m8. Apart from Estonia, I haven't heard a single thing happening in Latvia or Lithuania.
Do those places even exist anymore? Even the African shitholes have more stuff happening.

This

how do we fix this?

and this?

and this?

Lithuania's flag looks like somebody pissed on our flag.

You know very well how to fix the russian problem
>judenfrei since '42

and this?

They are fake countries that belong to Russia.

mingi lambikas pilt v ongi eestlasest rassireetur?

>speak a different language
>have different histories
>have different cultures
>only a part of russia since 1700, with actual colonisation beginning in 1945

>BALDIGS IS RUSSIA XD

more like russia is occupying the uralic peoples that need to be united under one flag

estonianbbcslut.tumblr.com/

nothing to see here

You belong to a monkey stfu

We are anti russia, so pol butt buddies who worship putin hates us.

Even though Germany has more claim go this land than Ru**ia will ever have, the autistic RT shills cant grasp it.

Othet than that, foreigners fuck off we're full.

Some north countries famous for their historical city medieval archtecture. And Estonia for it's good business climate and IT-sector. Though personaly never been to one of those.

ignore this bold child, he doesn't know what he's saying.

disgusting.

Our clay with shitty population on it.
Gulags will do the thing.

Dont reply to me ever again, slavshit diaspora.

you can be anti-pootin all day, but if you are anti-Russia then you have to be ready to argument your position with something more modern than butthurt for USSR and stalin and accusations that everyone is a shill.

>falling for bait

whats the matter, dima?

>Even though Germany has more claim go this land than Ru**ia will ever have
What?
You do realise that we bought you from Sweden right?

Cheap food and beer. Hotness of girls increases when traveling from north to south. Riga has a major russian minority that dresses like sluts. Otherwise, great countries. Visit Kaunas if it's on your way. And talk to the locals, they're nice and cool like we used to be.

Чтo eбaть ты пpocтo чepтoвcки гoвopилa oбo мнe, мaлeнькaя cyкa? Я тeбe зкaжy, я зaкoнчил вepшинy мoeгo клacca в BДB, и я пpинимaл yчacтиe в мнoгoчиcлeнных ceкpeтных peйдoв нa Aль-Кaидoй, и y мeня ecть бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв. Я тpeниpoвaлcя в пapижcкoм вoйны, и я cвepхy cнaйпep в цeлых poccийcких вoopyжeнных cил. Bы ничтo для мeня, нo тoлькo дpyгaя цeль. Я пpoтpитe тeбe нaхpeн c тoчнocтью, пoдoбных кoтopым никoгдa нe видeли paньшe нa этoй Зeмлe, зaпoмнитe мoи чepтoвы cлoвa. Bы дyмaeтe, чтo вы мoжeтe yйти c тoгo, чтo дepьмo для мeня чepeз Интepнeт? Пoдyмaйтe eщe paз, yблюдoк. Кaк мы гoвopим Я кoнтaктиpyю мoй ceкpeтный ceть шпиoнoв пo вceй Poccии, и вaш IP-тpaccиpyeтcя пpямo ceйчac, тaк чтo вaм лyчшe пoдгoтoвитьcя к штopмy, кoзy. Штopм, кoтopый cтиpaeт жaлкий нeбoльшoe вeщь ты нaзывaeш твoя жизнь. Tы нaхoдишьcя чepтoвcки мepтвых, мaлыш. Я мoгy быть гдe yгoднo, в любoe вpeмя, и я мoгy yбить тeбя в бoлee ceмиcoт cпocoбaми, и этo тoлькo гoлыми pyкaми. Я нe тoлькo oбyчeн пpиeмaм pyкoпaшнoгo бoя, нo y мeня ecть дocтyп кo вceй apceнaлe Boздyшнo-дecaнтныe вoйcкa, и я бyдy иcпoльзoвaть eгo в пoлнoй мepe, чтoбы вытepeть зaдницy жaлкий c лицa кoнтинeнтa, нeбoльшoe дepьмa. Ecли бы тoлькo ты мoг знaть, чтo нeчecтивый вoзмeздиe вaш мaлeнький "yмный" кoммeнтapий был гoтoв oбpyшить тeбe, мoжeт быть, ты бы пpoвeли cвoй гpeбaный язык. Ho ты нe мoг, ты нe cдeлaл, и тeпepь ты плaтишь цeнy, ты идиoт пpoклятый. Я дepьмo яpocть вce нaд тoбoйи ты тoнyть в нeм. Tы нaхoдишьcя чepтoвcки мepтв, дeткa.

What arguments would you like? Maybe he fact that your every single politician and whole country denies the war crimes against the balts.
Or the fact that Russians and your diaspora calls us fascists every day because they dont follow th law.

>since the last ice age land inhabitted by balts
>till 1250 independent pettg kingdoms
>till 17xx ruled by a few Baltic German barons
>after 17xx we're counted as a part of russian empire but still ruled by baltic german barons

>blyat cyka it iz rusja

Feel free to kys

Latvia and Lithuania are literally niggers of Europe down to being good at basketball.

kek
Otlichno pasta.

i loled

>the war crimes against the balts
You mean the old jewish tactic of attracting compassion from other and unity amongst themselves through victimhood?

>PERSECUTION! WE DEMAND SORRY! YOU DON"T SAY SORRY? THEN YOU ARE A BAD PERSON, BAD NATION! YOU SORRY? THEN LET US COME UP WITH MORE IMAGINARY WAR CRIMES UNTILL YOU GET BORED OF SAYING SORRY, SO WE COULD CALL YOU A BAD GUY AGAIN!

Free Siberia. Why should they pay for everything?

Free Tatarstan, Kuril Islands, Chechenya, Kaliningrad, Belarus, Karelia and Crimea.

Break up your evil empire and let your people embrace freedom and their own destinies.

Praise kek

latvians are hockey fags

this is not lolocost shill tier, this is actually true, have you read something about it, or you have other information?

>from 1940 to 1941 after breaking the NAP 40k latviams executed and deported
>poets, doctors, teachers, scientists, government, military officers all shot
>in 1946 40k more peolle deported

>lol just a prank bro

I like how you had to show what continent the Baltics are in for the muricans

>IMAGINARY WAR CRIMES

Alright, Nikodim. You had your fun, its time to close your browser.

>imaginary war crimes
>stalin never killed anyone

see picture related. the same people who established this ruled us until the late 1800s.

>tfw lithuanians will never return stolen Curonian and Semigallian lands

Yeah, these countries are nazis breeding shitholes, inhabitet by small and vile tribes speaking languages no one understands or want to learn.

Maybe its real, so why do you care? Personally? No one who did it alive today.
Will my sorry will be enough? Sorry.
Or you need president of Russia crawling down on his knees crying like a bitch sucking your hui and giving you a reparations so you could live on them and do nothing like a nigger? I don't think even that will be enough.

And why would he humiliate himself and the country like that if you don't treat the graves and monuments of Russian soldiers with respect? Things should be mutual, both ways. You don't respect soviet people who often were just following orders , you spit on their graves because of some shit others did, why should we say sorry to you who act like a bitch?

21st century is the century of nation states

No more will the Russian central government impose unjust taxes and rob them of their resources to maintain an unsustainable corrupt behemoth state

The Russian peoples will wake and run free

Look I got dubs. Freedom is finally coming to Russia.

Praise kek

balts helped the Bolsheviks overthrow the tsar
balts got their taste of their own medicine
balts today now cry about it in brussels while revieving gib me dats

>And why would he humiliate himself and the country like that if you don't treat the graves and monuments of Russian soldiers with respect? Things should be mutual, both ways. You don't respect soviet people who often were just following orders , you spit on their graves because of some shit others did, why should we say sorry to you who act like a bitch?

Not true. The graves of the soviet soldiers are intact and respected. Although the Latvian Legionnaires still lay in a ditch near Leningrad or Velikay.

And the Russian Federation openly denies the occupation of the Baltic countries and some of your politicians spit out every month that fascism is reborn in Latvia and that we are practically puttin our russian minority in death camps.

We even honor the treaty between Latvia and Russia regarding us keeping the """"victory"""" monument intact while your lads promise that Latvia will be destroyed.

>Personally? No one who did it alive today.

>The former Soviet defence minister Dmitry Yazov, now 91
>Yuri Mel, 47, a former tank commander
>Gennady Ivanov, 64, a former Soviet munitions officer

>Prosecutors are considering whether to charge the then Soviet president, Mikhail Gorbachev, now 84.

Well... this is awkward.

We equally hate Stalin because he killed millions of innocent Russians, destroyed our culture, our economy, our churches.

But why do you blame us? He was ethnicaly georgian born in Georgia.

Our net contribution to the EU budget is almost 0 right now and will probably be positive in the coming years. You're barking up the wrong tree.

lmao is that why this year in Pskov you revealed a new statue for Stalin?

Latvia and Estonia passionately hate Russia - in fact Russians who lived there before these countries came to be were stripped of citizenship just for their ethnic origin. They still celebrate their Waffen-SS soldiers simply because they fought against USSR. Ironically enough, Latvia is a haven for Russian money laundering and flight capital. That's all I know.

It's not us, it's commie freaks. The Soviet rule was awful. They screwed everything. But as they screwed your country and killed your people they killed our people and screwed our country.

why are we not united anymore? fucking ruskies destroyed everything

To be fair, annexing Vilnius was a dick move.

half right/ half wrong post
your government is allowing it and will you tell me that its the commie freaks who threaten to destroy Latvia because we refuse the hand out free citizenship and make Russian as second state language as well?

>i-its... its not u-us, i swear. Its the damn commie freaks! Those commie freaks are not russian!

Whatever you say, Makariy.

You think the term fascism is not acceptable when it comes to the todays movements in Latvia.
The term occupation is no acceptable in the context of history from our point of view. If you will insist on this term, you will get nowhere. Sometimes you need to be flexible, if you desire to get the result. But some people don't want our relations to move further, they are happy with status quo where we hate each other. Some people in Russia, some people in Baltics and USA.

>while your lads promise that Latvia will be destroyed.
Who is saying that? No one sane is saying that. Maybe there are some crazy non-factor figures who say that and your media over-blows their words so you could feel the threat. Outside of NATO coming closer to our borders context you just don't exist to anyone here. You should be happy with that, your countries don't have any comparable meaning as Crimea had.

Well, I'm ashamed of my government not kicking Stalin's statues to hell, but there's nothing I can do. And putting Lenin from Kremlin wall to cemetry. I hope we'll do it eventually. They are criminals, so as their ideology.

What's wrong?

>balts helped the bolsheviks overthrow the tsar

We fought with the Whites against the Bolsheviks though.

>Russians who lived there before these countries came to be were stripped of citizenship just for their ethnic origin.
Only those 350k who were imported on Stalins order.

>They still celebrate their Waffen-SS soldiers simply because they fought against USSR
Our boys didnt give the SS oath, they only fought and helped the Germans, because the Germans allowed them to pick up arms and try to keep the commies out of Latvia. We shot no allied soldiers.

>Ironically enough, Latvia is a haven for Russian money laundering and flight capital.

More like a place for Russan millionaires to look at the sea.

why latvija and estonia are separate countries? their history is basically the same since early medieval ages

We ironically fought on both sides.
Estonians to a lesser extent too.
So are you denying that 200k Latvian civillians were deported and/or executed after Russia broke the NAP and occupied our country?

Does the term occupation mean something else in Mordor?

Different culture, language and ethnicity sits in thew way.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8ZZQiKB4lw

>Only those 350k who were imported on Stalins order.
How many people "imported" by Stalin are even still alive, or were alive in 1991? I call bullshit on this one.
>Our boys didnt give the SS oath, they only fought and helped the Germans, because the Germans allowed them to pick up arms and try to keep the commies out of Latvia. We shot no allied soldiers.
Still, it means that you'd rather join fucking SS than ally with Russians.
>More like a place for Russan millionaires to look at the sea.
Yeah, and that's why whenever there is some scandal involving Russian "funny money" Latvia is almost always mentioned.

I am sorry Ahmed that we displeased you with our culture. Go and throw some acid on your 4th wife for showing ankle.

>this goy would pick communism over fascism

How's your vacation going in Krakow, Artyom?

>How many people "imported" by Stalin are even still alive, or were alive in 1991? I call bullshit on this one.
Their offspring has a simple choice. Integrate, learn the language and the history. Sing the anthem ans swear loyalty to Latvia.

Or

Fuck off with a non-citizen passport.

>Still, it means that you'd rather join fucking SS than ally with Russians.
Hmmm help the guys who killed 40k Latvians in a single year.
Or
Help the guys who pushed the bloodlusting murderers out and try to keep them out.

this constant Ad hominem. You see why so many people don't take you seriously.

Actually I'm in Warsaw now, Warsaw Uprising Museum is something that every "Nazis were pretty cool" fucker should see.

We tried trusting russians once.
1940 happened

Literally criminal subhumans. Chart: relative criminal rate by country in Finland.

They used to be basec, somewhat still are. They used to have real whites in them, majority, but then russia came and took them out and replaced with slavs. They are still recovering from this.

i already said sorry in this thread. Did you miss it? You see, because you want to be endless victim, no sorry and no acception of the war crimes will be enough. You will always bitch to that extent so people will withdraw their previous words of appology and spit you in the face like this is the first day. And isnt that what you want? To be presecuted again and again to be relevant, to be victim, because you can't do anything else?
How many threads about baltics emerge without your countries bringing this stupid Russian grievance? Almost non. Its like jewish SHOA, we all have to talk about it and nothing else, but atleast jews can accomplish something in fields of science, art, cinema or world domination. Your contries have only Russia is bully card.

USSR was not Russian, mate. You were part of Russian Empire from 1721 to Independence. I don't know about your attitude to that period, but for example the finns were doing well at that time, so there are still monuments to Russian Emperors on the streets of Helsinki, for example and they're ok with it.

>Romania

Why was Gypsystan admitted to Schengen again?

pro tip: go to your next Rimi store and buy the "Lāči" bread, enjoy the taste

Oh wow this is a sight to see! Two russians actually realise what their country has done!

Once Putin stops denying the occupation of the Baltic states and the 350k bydlos here stop yelling that our land is Russia and how they are opressed because we dont kiss their asses. The fucks even praise the soviet union and yearn for its return.

Then and only then ill accept Russia as a non commie sympathizer state.

>Its like jewish SHOA, we all have to talk about it and nothing else, but atleast jews can accomplish something in fields of science, art, cinema or world domination. Your contries have only Russia is bully card.

Ok, stop wearing jeans then, since a Latvian emigree invented them.

>You were part of Russian Empire from 1721 to Independence. I don't know about your attitude to that period,

>make a peacfull protest asking for some food
>get shot

Yeah the Empire was great

>hey guys it's not like i want to know Sup Forums's opinion about my country, i'm just passing through!

Oooh.. you're the one who's making the toothpaste!

>since a Latvian emigree invented them.
stupid rebutal, just like if i say disconnect from the power grid that soviets build, leave your shitty commie-block because it was build by soviets, and stop drinking water because somewhere there is a soviet old pipe lies.

>latvian defense system: activated
try being less transparant

you said that Latvians have never done anything, but blame russians. I simply proved you wrong.