OK guys, I fucked up. I met this Japanese girl in Canada and she told me she was planning a trip to Mexico in a year...

OK guys, I fucked up. I met this Japanese girl in Canada and she told me she was planning a trip to Mexico in a year, that year passed and she came for a month trip, of course, I hosted her, the thing is that while hanging out in Downtown, we kissed and after two days, we ended up fucking. The day before she left, we fucked without protection and I came inside twice, I don't think she took the pill and I'm freaking out thinking she might get pregnant.

Is abortion legal in Japan? If she is pregnant, does that mean I can move into Japan?

try to guilt her into marrying you "for the baby", then you can get a marriage visa

>If she is pregnant, does that mean I can move into Japan?
No.
Also,cuál de las dos? Tienes más imágenes??

>Is abortion legal in Japan?
Yes

No

Tfw have to pay child support to Japan or they send a robot assassin to Mexico

jap girls like mexican boys? i thought they like only korean men and white men as foreign males since they are brainwashed by k-pop and k-drama and hollywood

I thought the same, but in Canada I noticed that some asian girls became crazy for some latin american man and arabs. The colombians are the favorites, I don't get why.

I'm not posting her, she is too perfect for this ugly world.

Maybe he can pass for white

So you're a fucking liar. Post them faggot. Its very rare to see the average nip girl with a foreginer only ugly ones date them

haha the funny weird impregnation meme haha :DDDD

Why did you even fuck without any form of protection? Did you even bother to get some plan B? Why can't spics enjoy sex without making dozens of children?

>Why did you even fuck without any form of protection?
Are you a faggot?

That's why

Robot assassins you say, tell me more

*shrug* not my fault spics overbreed and have neglected children turn into criminals

Just let nature take its course, you're doing Japan a favor

Ahora si que la volaste wey.
You won't be able to just worm your way into Japan because of that. If you two keep contact and get married, that's another story, but I'm not sure you guys had anything together other than mutual desire to fuck a foreigner.
In any case the problem is out of your hands for now. Just hope on a good roll of the dice.

lol your gay

You have gay

W O R L D W I D E
C H I L D S U P P O R T

They show up at your door and hand you a katana so you can honorably seppuku, if you attempt to flee they throw beanseeking ninja stars

you're the gay man that can't conceive the idea of impregnating a woman
how much gayer can you get than that?

I'm assuming these beanseekers also work on gringos right? Are they strong enough to go thru walls?

>she is too perfect for this ugly world.
This guy.

Because I'm not a degenerate that lives to breed. I live to live life.

You are right.
Tell your people to stop discussing our declining population things.
We don't breed for economy.

Fag

So those mexican half-breeds pictures were true after all.

Actually it is ILLEGAL except under special circumstances, such as pregnancy is a result of rape, or parents have health or financial issues in raising a child, etc.
A doctor needs a consent signature when a biological father is known.
If you don't hear from the girl within 22 weeks after the consummation, she's either not pregnant or having a baby or babies without telling you.

Yes, get married with her and apply for a spouse visa. The little bastard is your golden ticket.

Only when she wants him to be in Japan.
If she wants him to stay away in Mexico and send child support from there, he can't apply for a spouse visa.

>Why did you even fuck without any form of protection?

Might as well fuck a fleshlight if you're going to stick your dick in a latex tube.

>Japanese girl in Canada

Does not exist, the only Asians who come here are Vietnamese and Chinese. Japs and Koreans go to the US.

fiction

>send child support from there
would he even have to?

of course not

Holy shit my first thought as well.

It's a right thing to do.

not really, the right thing is for him to marry her and live together in Mexico

She don't even need to abort, even minimum wage support one child just fine in Japan.

I dunno if you can move here though. I'm here because of my work. Most people who get that kind of family visa found their gf here.