>Split.2017.HD-TS.x264.AC3-CPG

It's finally here, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

M. Night's greatest film since Unbreakable- anyone seeing this thread needs to watch it.

Go see it in theatres if you can people.

Does peeing really stop rapist in their tracks like in this film? Talking about it with my gf, i kind of believe it

shit tier quality. that QT brown girl with a nice ass deserves better

Damn it, I just watched it yesterday. Great movie and I can't wait for the Shyamiverse

Well, I'm not a rapist, but that would make me harder

>cam rip

Dennis was a germaphobe/OCD.

The guy had OCD. I wouldn't try it on your average rapist.

I hate going to the movies, and it comes out in my country like in 3 weeks. So this seems like the better choice.

Autistic faggot

>Go see it in theatres if you can people.

no

>I hate going to the movies

Sup Forums in a nutshell

well then kys

wew laddie

Favourite personality?
Hedwig, after that break dancing scene

>The phantom of the opera jpg.

camrips from yore and today.
I member when we got hksilver (vhs)of first Batman1(Tim Burton).
Now,thats camrip,all you could see is blackscreen with yellow batman logo and distorted voices.

>dem scenes with her cleavage tho

Dennis. Hedwig is qt as fuck though.

his shia labeouf one.

*teleports behind you*
*sprays you in the face*
*teleports back*
"Heh heh, nothing personnel kid."

me again.
Back in a day, camrip watched you!!!
And we didntcry like these new kids,
Saving Ryan(first leak camrip)would teach you a thing or two bout carnege of war,that d-day landing, when i realised its the Germans that attacking Omaha.was so proud.

Why would Hedwig be the only one with the power to call himself to the light at will?

BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING FICTIONAL MOVIE AND THAT'S THE WAY SHAMALANAMADINGDONG WANTS IT

>such a simple fucking movie

>marvelshit and dcshit can't even compete

CAPESHIT BTFO!!!!!!!

Doubt many rapist would care.

"Shyamalan expressed hope for a second installment following Split, saying, "I hope a third Unbreakable film happens. The answer is yes. I'm just such a wimp sometimes. I don't know what's going to happen when I go off in my room, a week after this film opens, to write the script. But I'm going to start writing. I have a really robust outline, which is pretty intricate. But now the standards for my outlines are higher. I need to know I've won already. I'm almost there but I'm not quite there."

fast forward 4 years, sorry guys i just lost all inspiration i'm gonna make another twist movie starring me in some mundane role

hnnng

Any forearm hair though?

>"I hope a third Unbreakable film happens.
What? Was there a second?

yes

...are you fucking serious?

Wait, is the twist that THIS is Unbreakable 2?

Yes

He's Jaguaro

>he hasn't seen Unbreakable 2: Unbroken.

just an FYI, multiple personality disorder does not exist and the entire concept of this fucking movie is retarded.

that is all

T. absolute gigapleb that doesn't understand cinematic form, storytelling.

wtf why aren't horror movies hyper-realistic?

the premise of this movie is just as laughable as Lucy.

If the concept is unsound, I don't give a shit how good the cinematography is, the story will always be shit.

It's not trying to be sci-fi, it's trying to portray an honest look at psychopathic tendencies and fails because the premise is shit and makes no sense.

Faulty premise = full retardation no matter what excuse you come up with

>it's trying to portray an honest look at psychopathic tendencies and fails
By the end of the movies his split personality disorder literally gives him super human strength and allows him to climb around upside down on the ceiling.

>I didn't get the film: the post.

Hedwig is the "true" Kevin, his younger self from when he was being abused. That's why he yearns for protection so much and leverages a sort of control the others can't.

what was the twist?

why was bruce willis at the end?

i didnt watch it. I just saw James McAvoy floundering around making baby voices and cringing it up during the previews, and immediately dismissed it as fucking retarded

Both this and Lucy use it to explore the cinematic narrative and form.

It's not a document of reality, it's a experimentation with narrative.

God you are dumb as fuck

Maybe if you haven't seen it you should stop posting your incorrect assumptions about the intent of the movie.

Sup Forums ruined it for me. They told me a fake spoiler lulz.

Unbreakable sucks so bad! Why is it considered good!?

That bathroom scene was the GOAT.

I got the ending spoiled for me here months ago. It would have be fun to see it unspoiled but it's so out of left field that I doubt it would have made the movie much better.

>HD

no its not

its a shitty(SHITTY) cam. audio is unbelievably bad. video is like vhs.

The girl in the diner referenced "Mr glass", Samuel l Jackson's character in shyamalans previous movie "unbreakable". Bruce Willis was also in that movie, as the unbreakable character . the twist was that both of these universes are the same.

She should have pulled the trigger on the pedo uncle.

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

every movie he made after unbreakable was dogshit including this one, so you might be right.

wasnt it not loaded?

>If you haven't eaten shit before you have no right to comment on how it might taste!
>Just fucking try it!

Not him but what's the point of you being here?

This man speaks the truth.

Dissociative identity disorder is a real thing.

Derrick was the best one.

I'm not even saying the movie is good because I thought it was pretty mediocre. The point is that criticizing it for not being a realistic depiction of mental illness is not valid when it is a full on fantasy movie. You may as well be watching The Mask and saying "that wouldn't happen".

DiD is real

This movie made me do push-ups. Who wants to reach /beastmode/ here?

>The girl in the diner referenced "Mr glass", Samuel l Jackson's character in shyamalans previous movie "unbreakable". Bruce Willis was also in that movie, as the unbreakable character . the twist was that both of these universes are the same.

The twist ruins the only redeeming quality of Unbreakable, which was the limbo of superpowers existing at all. We never know because everything is plausible.

In Split, a superhuman being crawls on walls and absorbs shotgun bullets to the chest.

M Night finally managed to RETROACTIVELY ruin one of his famed "good movies".

Can we make an award for this? Call it "The Lucas".

>We never know because everything is plausible.

Yes because the Psychic powers in Unbreakable was SO plausible.

The pedo uncle stuff needed to be cut out. Or at least have her pull the trigger, kill him, goes into foster care and THEN starts cutting herself. All adding years of rape to the main character did was make the audience uncomfortable.

It was all a huge misdirect. People are sucking the dick of this movie because of the epin twist but so much of it was essentially a waste of time.

>The pedo uncle stuff needed to be cut out.

Literally explains why she was exactly like him, it fits thematically, it fits the narrative and it has a built in payoff in the end.

>It was all a huge misdirect.

Are you people clinically retarded? It's an actual plot point, and believe me I was stunned to see it as well.

It was edge for the sake of edge and you know it. You don't remind your fucking audience of pedophilia.

>You don't remind your fucking audience of pedophilia.

I can't tell if you're trying to LARP a triggered retard since this is Sup Forums.

But regardless, believe me when I tell you, I hope you dream of daddy's cock raping your anus tonight.

how do i get a gf that dresses like casey does at all times and preferably the same body??

All the hunting shit was the misdirect. I don't think you needed to use up so much run time to convey the fact she came from a background of abuse. To me it felt like it was just padding to disguise the fact that the movie had no real plot progression.

You prolly grew up in the suburbs with no real struggles. This film isn't for you.

where does this say fantasy?

check mate libcuck

Supernatural elements are a staple part of the horror genre.

Hot damn that blonde couldn't act.

As if there was any depth or insight to the portrayal of that character's struggles. The reveal that she was abused is the entire character. It's the shallowest characterization possible.

It's alread made like five times its budget, M Night doesn't need my money.

>don't remind your fucking audience of pedophilia

This 100%. Sup Forums needs more tolerance and less hostility.

I dunno, I felt like there was some depth to those hunting flashbacks. We see how oblivious her dad was her abuse, made worse by the fact her uncle kept on handing her dad beers. We also see she is capable with a gun, and a capable hunter. That last part fits thematically - hunter vs beast.

>uncle kept handing dad beers
Fuck I didn't catch that the first time. That's beyond fucked up why did sham have to go there?

>That last part fits thematically - hunter vs beast.
That's where you thought it was going, but it was the shared background of abuse that saved her. Making you think that her hunting skills would come into play was the misdirect because those didn't help her at all against the beast. It surprised me I suppose but I'm not sure I think a subversion like that has any inherent value.

>The pedo uncle stuff needed to be cut out.

This is how I can tell you are a retard

What's going on here?

Articulate how.

Remember in The Sixth Sense how that one child was constantly handed poisoned soup and told to eat it? Shit like this isn't new.

You make a good point about that subversion. But it might not be so much of a misdirect. There's all that talk about a possible third movie, right? To tie up Unbreakable and Split. The showdown in that movie will probably be the Beast vs Bruce Willis's character. But Casey could very well have a part to play as well.

What is Shamaylaod's end game?

What truth is he searching for?

>There's all that talk about a possible third movie
If it ever gets made then I doubt it would be very good. This film is so tonally incompatible with unbreakable that it may as well just be standard bruce willis vs monster man movie.

t. internet faggot

Abuse leads to great power

he is a poo remember. to beat your child senseless and abuse your nieces/daughters is part of their culture.

his end game doesnt matter. nobody cared who he was until he started searching for the truth.... by the time he saw it it was nothing but a twist.

hes a big guy four you

damn.

shills gona shill, it's mediocre at best

>Random guy gets into my car
>continue sitting there discussing girl bullshit
>guy starts putting on an n95 mask
>Umm sir this isn't your car
>literally no reaction other than that
>Girls get gassed, girl in passenger seat literally doesnt react and just sits there deer in headlights like a fucking retard.
>has really thick coat on, doesnt cover her face turn away and run out of the car
>literally gridlocked traffic, no chance of escape, lol

makes perfect sense

The girl is like that because he never noticed her being there until the door noise went off. Because she hunted she learned to be quiet which is why she was able to not be noticed for a while.

>"Umm excuse me sir I think you have the wrong car."
*sprays them in the face*
*girl in the front sits there and doesn't cover her mouth*
Should've just ran right then and there.

Just got back from seeing it. Damn, fuck me I didn't see that coming. 2017 starting strong.

>muh hunting instincts

yeah perfectly relevant in a situation with literally thousands of people surrounding you, visibly. Easy escape route at the tip of your fingers

>hurr durr let me just sit here quietly and i'll stealth my way out of the car

Fucking retarded. Movie set in KOP/philly suburbs of all places. Where people would fucking stab your throat sooner then say hello and I'm expected to believe these girls didnt fucking jump on this dude and make a scene?