Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mudslimes do this to native Europeans all the time, it's only fair.

They have to go back

Right... I take it you count poles, indians, greeks and romanians into that group?

>emotions
>not logic

sounds about right

lmao rekt pakis getting owned

reely maek u thnk..

Its the will of the people

If you dont count them in the same group, why did you lump them in together in the picture?

You are being very confusing, funland. Our tiny nazi minds might not fully comprehend your superb and subtle arguments.

can you prove the validity of any of these claims?
if not why would we need to defend it

This is beautiful.

> the eternal anglo is on the rise

TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!
ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Don't let anyone tell this wasn't a referendum on Race, Multi-Culturalism and Immigration. This is the exit polling from Lord Ashbury:
lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

Leave was about taking England (and Wales) back for the English (and Welsh) from the 3rd World Hordes.

>78% Muslim School

Of course she doesn't see the fucking problem with this. Christ.

>it's a Muslims pretend to be an oppressed class episode

always makes me laugh

Basically everyone wanted to say ehat they thought but never knew that everyone thought the same as them. The result just showed that everyone is a little bit racist

And then the Welsh will take back Wales and the Scots will take back Scotland when they leave the UK and tell your monarch to fuck off.

Implying any of this actually happened.

Shit guys, I just saw 1300 Polish people get thrown into the canal.

Butthurt remainers, fabricating stories on twitter to guilt leave voters. boo hooo

Calm down Estonia you were clearly too mean to Finbro. Maybe its his first time posting? I had better gift him a Sup Forums-Season-Pass-Gold-Account so he doesnt feel bad.

>white man making victory signs near 78% Muslim school

I thought the minority can't be racist?

>78% Muslim school

Of course we will. That was the point. Non-Brits GTFO

So the "alt right" is a bunch of boorish thugs abusing and intimidating people on the streets, and not this rational civilized movement like Sup Forums claims? Gotcha.

I don't see a fucking problem here.

I do not defend but encourage all Brits to pressure muhammed to get the fuck out if Britain.

There should be a Farage laughing face behind those posts.

"Britain for Brits" are more rational than anything you say Finno

Bullying women and children is so rational

Naturally, people have a right to shill on twitter just as much as they have a right to shill on Sup Forums.

Its just banter m8

>thug
Excuse me this is a racist word, you're literally hitler now

Hell yeah I defend this.

how do you think you'd be treated in China if you and your parents moved there at age 5? how bout North Africa? you think you'd be embraced?

>implying any of these actually happened

That center pic looks like Barnsley if it is im shocked only 3 people shouted that

as a Polish man, I couln't be happier
haven't sobered up since friday yet, Polish footie I watched in Weatherspoon with my sons migh have something to do with it

cant remember when I was so fucking happy about anything, FUCK UE and FUCK MERKEL

78% muslim school
oh dear lord

>Sup Forums will defend this
yes, i will.

And tell me whats so bad about muslims going back? Go on.

> brave civilians bringing nationalism back to the streets

it brings tear to my eye

and?

Bongs uncuking themselves is truly something spectuacular.

France is far too gone in mudslime crap and Germany is led by woman with immigrant fetish.

Just flew back from England. Here's some stuff I saw on the streets

>at least two or three lynched muslims
>hijabi women forced to take off their hijab and gangraped by group of english men
>anarchy in the streets, people of color getting beat up
>police lined up and shot 10 polacks for treason, with their newly acquired guns from america
>one indian man impaled on a stake by the tower of london
>Tower Hamlets getting walled off, police forcing muslims to wear crescents on their shirts
>gas vans driving around rounding up black female gay trans women

Something needs to be done about this. It's not right what they're doing to those people

God this just makes me so fucking happy. Probably half of it made up but one can dream.

Be a paki cunt long enough and get fucked like one. All this abuse is overdue and richly deserved, and I'm proud to see them finally at it.

Hope to see some shops burned soon.

This is just the beginning my friend

Immortalized for being White cucks for a nigger, what a shit way to go.

ew.

Yes, I'm defending this. good job Anglos.

I know, small pockets of action are just not cost effective. And poles don't come cheap, we need tto buy bulk

>27s
>1 hour
Stop editing the actual photo, the original is funny enough

who cares you pussy? britain should put the british first.

>Gotcha.
Is there a more smug cunt-worn word in the english language?

This is just the beginning my mongoloan friend. The racewar is coming, and by the sounds of it you'll be executed in the streets for siding with the brownies

Yes.

Fuck off.

What the fuck is that
t. Mobilefag

because it's 2016 obviously, I haven't had such laugh in a long time

Either way, it's baffles me that foreigners feel entitled to live in these countries at the expensive of the natives.

It's a different thing if you've conquered or built the country, but this is literally immigrants who have shifted to leech off a prosperous country, then are surprised with natives of those countries show angry at said leeching.

Nazis had gas trucks too but they were proven to be too costly, Bongs should build english auschwitz and do the gasing there.

"For those Muslims, Asians and immigrants that voted OUT, can you start explaining"

That unveiled racism.

You people owe me an explanation! We were just trying to help your kind and you defy us?

is democracy inherently racist?

they get buttickled over words? what about those muslims physically assaulting CHILDREN?

>Twitter handle "Banking Buddha"
>Pretending to think brexit is why a homeless man dosent like him.

#KillAllBankersNow.

Uneducated people are racist (objective fact). The right answer is democracy + education. For an example of what a complete lack of critical thinking causes, just look at the echo chamber of Sup Forums.

Bhutan

NOTHING WRONG
O
T
H
I
N
G

I'm okay with this. Brits deserve to have their own country belong to them, as does any nation. Truth is - only the worst trash from Poland has gone to the UK.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>education
It does nothing to retards. It's not a magical cure that will suddenly make all the low-iq massess into intelligent people. It'll definitely up their expectations though.

Post more stories of brits soccer chanting at immigrants

>The right answer is democracy + education.

>democracy: You will vote the way we tell you to or we will call you racist and demand a revote
>education: We will tell you want to think and if you disagree then your an ignorant racist

Go fuck yourself, snownigger.

There's nothing to defend. They have to go back.

>What is FalseFlagLiberals

It doesn't make anyone smarter, but it teaches them the Correct Way to Think

Homelands to the natives

>Correct Way to Think
Nah that's propaganda. Education is when you tell people that 2+2 is 4 and you let them check it out for themselves as it's an objective fact.

Propaganda is when you tell them that 2+2 is 5 and if you think that 4 is the correct answer then you're racist. And then you punish them for thinking otherwise.

RARE

I won't defend something that didn't happen. This is the Muslim version of the six Gorillion. All fake.

kek
Based Estonia.

>78% Muslim school

it gets me everytime

>Friend saw Eastern Europeans barred from tube train with shout of "Go back unto your own country"

we've even started using Elizabethan English again

Why are liberals so dramatic?

damn right I will

Things that didn't happen.

>write about terrible happenings
>all those Likes

lol

This.

Fuck off, you dishonest polar gook

Good on ya m80s
Glad the UK has the balls to lead us down the good path.

It's this kind of shit really. Anecdotal evidence needs to be chucked completely.

Of course.
I wish our countrymen treated these disgusting shitskin foreigners who don't belong in Finland that way.
Maybe they would leave voluntarily then.

>forklifts, pooinloos, thieves, and gypsies
Why yes, I do include them.

So, terrible things that are made up, or things that happened and have nothing wrong with them? Which is it, polcucks?

fuck off swine

Fake. Do you really think any of this shit happened?

So you're saying it would be wrong if it did?