Who is this generations GG Allin? There aren't any fucking dangerous motherfuckers out there anymore...

Who is this generations GG Allin? There aren't any fucking dangerous motherfuckers out there anymore. Where are the guys willing to fling shit on the audience, literally? Pls comeback GG

Attached: ggallinplscomeback.jpg (500x361, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wytxvOTJnqo?t=75
youtu.be/VjZolHCrC8E
youtube.com/watch?v=kOgjHTrgaKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XuXGGf2bnzQ
soundcloud.com/lil-deep-head
soundcloud.com/faqqi
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSL8zlqIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azealia Banks

Her rebelliousness is especially amplified by her melanin

GG A____

*blocks your path*

Attached: car-seat-headrest-will-toledo.jpg (807x537, 82K)

nobody will ever be on gg's level because he was real. he genuinely didn't give a fuck. when you see 'rebellious' musicians today, it's calculated rebellion.

xxxtentacion

asian

E-excuse me sir I'm trying to buy some soylent would you mind moving

Are you fucking serious? Do you even know who GG was? You think some uppity nigger can compare to a man who literally took shits on stage and flung it at people? We;re talking about a man who truly didn't give a shit.

imagine how liberating that must be. I wish i had half the balls GG did.

>a man who literally took shits on stage and flung it at people
[citation needed]

Yeah because it's soooooo hard to not give a shit when you're born with privilege

What Azealia is doing actually means something because she was born proportionally disadvantaged by default

What gg did was just another showcase of what white people can get away with

there's video evidence of him doing this

... is a pussy who got the shit beaten out of him during his own performance and had to resort to beating up and mutilating a woman to feel powerful.

You have no idea who GG was. You have no idea what his childhood was like. You really think some rich cunt can compare. Honestly, it's laughable. Oh no she had twitter spats, sooooo hardcoooreeeeeee. You're a bit of a faggot.

Sure thing, buddy.

youtu.be/wytxvOTJnqo?t=75

Attached: Miley-Cyrus-280887.jpg (620x900, 93K)

GG may have had a rough childhood but it can't compare to the lifelong struggles of any poc rich or poor

Stop the overdone sjw baiting, it's just bad

You're a giant faggot. That nigger doesn't have shit on gg. Honestly if this is what Sup Forums is today, im seriously glad I haven't been here since 2008.

Did he just rub his own feces on his face and chest?

Sorry didn't realize you had to smear epic poopoo on your face to be idolized but I guess that's what simpleton Sup Forums racists look up to

Yes. Then flung it at the audience. this happened at a bunch of shows. He barely finished a set because the owners would shut him down al the time. Or GG starts beating the shit out of the audience and starts a riot.

>You think some uppity nigger can compare to a man who literally took shits on stage and flung it at people?
He was a pretentious poser.
>I'm going to blow my brains out onstage for everyone to see
>I'll never OD
He may as well have done it. The irony is sweet. Nothing of value was lost.

I have no doubt in my mind that if he didn't accidental od, he would have taken himself out on stage.

imagine the smell

The world doesn't need another GG Allen

He was a gimmick and it's good he's dead

Based.

>Allin was born Jesus Christ Allin at Weeks Memorial Hospital in Lancaster, New Hampshire, the younger of two sons born to Merle Colby Allin, Sr. and Arleta Gunther.[6] He was given this name because his father told his wife that Jesus Christ had visited him, and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah.

>I have no doubt in my mind that if he didn't accidental od, he would have taken himself out on stage.
Are you old enough to remember this from real-time? He would not shut up about it. It was boring hearing some poser brag about shit we knew he would never do. He did not just say it once. It was a gay schtick that he bandied everywhere for attention. We speculated the outcome of him ODing instead of actually doing it. If you want to talk about someone that lives their word:
>Frank Discussion
Burn, Warehouse, Burn is not fiction. He burned that fucker down.

I kill everything i fuck

me

youtu.be/VjZolHCrC8E

Would GG eat a bloody tampon? would he stick lit cigarettes up his ass? Would he bite the finger off of a voluntary fan in the crowd who was that dedicated? would he eat a whole live rat live and not give a fuck about rabies? would he stick a dirty AIDS needle in his prick? No, but in Omaha there's this really fucked up crust punk band called Phimosis, the lead singer is a 45 year old tranny with a tattoo of miley cyrus smoking weed with the members of ICP in full ink on his back. THEY dont give a fuck, and their last show at a anarchist squat in NYC the bassist sawed his toe off and ate it. Super fucked up and makes GG look like a pussy. The guitarist is heavily addicted to meth and will attack people who look at him too long. Drummer is addicted to heroin.

I love seeing GG threads on here lately. Glad I'm not the only one that actually has an interest in this guy.

GG was an awesome artist, musically and on stage. He did so much more than just eat shit, he had a legitimate scat fetish btw. I might see the Murder Junkies when they come to town this tour. Anybody wanna join me in Chicago?

Here's one of my favorite GG songs, I unironically listen to him/them:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOgjHTrgaKQ

Attached: wedding.jpg (960x885, 181K)

>who literally took shits on stage and flung it at people?
>who truly didn't give a shit.

but you just said he did

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

I actually love his music as well. I chillin here listening to eat my fuc and playing stalker.

Princess Nokia is pretty antagonistic towards her audiences/ people in general

Unironically this

i love that game, i've gotta reinstall it. Eat My Fuc is a great album if you can get past the absolutely grotesque production quality. It really shows some of his punk rock singing chops though for sure. Especially in Out For Blood, he shows that frontman swagger, yknow? I actually got into a lot of music thanks to GG in his cover songs and interviews. He's kind of responsible for me getting back into rock n roll. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

Attached: ggallinrokyerikson.jpg (500x476, 29K)

to be fair, I'd be too if I was her

why? reading up on her she seems like an sjw cunt. Fuck her.

this is fucked

thats exactly what im saying
she's just a miserable bitch who takes out her self-loathing on others...I think she has a latent fetish for White Men or something...

what was it? i was too creeped out to watch

Its a documentary about a child that was found chained to a potty chair. She would shit, piss, spit, claw, bite everyone. Scientists tried to teach her how to talk and function in society. Then they lose their grant money and abandon her.

I was already really into hardcore so GG really isn't a stretch. He has some great shit, some awful shit, and everything in between.

google turns up nothing

thanks for making me google phimosis 10 times

Hahahaha that actually sounds kind of funny. Did you hear about the 9 year old boy who accidentally killed his own mother by shoving her whole body in an oven while she was incapacitated & cooking her for an hour? His dad then ate her for dinner

You don’t know how to use to correctly

oh, i think ive watched that, but it looked like a different girl in the thumbnail. It was the feral child story, right? She couldn't even speak, just lived in a dark room in the house, and the parents never spoke of her to anybody.

Yeah, I guess I was trying to say that he's one of the best. It takes a great artist to put on a show for the mainstream (which in his case was solely to be offensive), and then have some great music buried underneath

Attached: cover.jpg (1795x1726, 1.72M)

Wtf that sounds like some retarded bullshit a normie made up to try to seem cool and like he didnt believe me even though he could just stop watching pewdiepie for a ten minute video and see for himself

so many things about that are preposterous but the thing that gets me is the cook time. an hour? really? someone's never cooked before.

>took a shit on stage and flung it at people
>Didn't give a shit

CONTRARIAN SPOTTED!

Sup Forums is over there

Kyo from Dir en Grey is pretty self destructive but idk. Threw up on audience, cuts himself up on stage, screams til he passes out, blah blah
GG Allin is kind of gross and unappealing too but that's just my opinion.

Probably Guerrilla Toss

Sounds like my childhood ahahahaha.

The only one I can think of, but still leagues below GG

Attached: GMoPxbF_d.jpg (497x750, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XuXGGf2bnzQ

>Would GG eat a bloody tampon?
Probably
>would he stick lit cigarettes up his ass?
Almost certainly
>Would he bite the finger off of a voluntary fan in the crowd who was that dedicated?
Take out the word voluntary, then yes
>would he eat a whole live rat live and not give a fuck about rabies?
Easy
>would he stick a dirty AIDS needle in his prick?
This is pretty fucked up but I'd have no problem believing he would

we have evolved past juvenile white degeneracy in music

kek

Underrated.

Reminder your favorite artist will never make something this good

Attached: 311D9CAC-0A47-46BF-8E62-3A0D428235DA.jpg (600x590, 177K)

anyone who has spent any time in a sc thread knows its FAQQI!! aka dubbi aka Lil Deep Head !!

soundcloud.com/lil-deep-head

Attached: Lil Deep Head - Fuck A Fake Killa - cover.png (1400x1400, 745K)

its a fucking RIP type thang hahhahaha

soundcloud.com/faqqi

This

like LOL kall me KING 8 hahahahahah but hold up! I need to sing and dance for you all, isnt..that..right?...

#LOVE

>why aren't there any artists around these days who try *this* hard to be a tryhard?! WAAAH

I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine

Can we stop with the GG Allin threads? He was untalented, stupid and obnoxious. The best thing anyone has to say about him is that he shit on stage or tried to assault someone in the crowd. Go to a mental institute and you can see the same thing without the shitty background music he made. People who like GG Allin are so fucking pretentious.

Attached: at_least_hitler.png (809x436, 531K)

>He was untalented
*blocks your path*

Attached: A044F3B3-6D7F-410B-A329-0DBED2E2F687.jpg (600x592, 122K)

no

Attached: brother_beyer.png (269x480, 148K)

plen

Attached: C720C199-A3A3-47A2-BCE6-405945C861F7.gif (449x321, 2.68M)

what in the world

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it you pussy

You really can force anything into a meme on Sup Forums.

poser

Attached: 1512366748623.jpg (378x378, 6K)

this

gg wanted be a hated cause he hated himself. as far as original goes I guess he was
because it worked. he had a die hard fanbase that supported him and merl.
doing that now though... idk it's been done so much with bands like BL13RE etc

music is at a forced stagnant period with all the dream pop and slow sludgy shit. fake political agendas for shirt sales and all that so where do you take it from there?

how do you innovate in a slump?

This is 2018, humanity has discovered an objective and irrefutable basis for morality and aesthetics in the lived experiences of marginalized folks such as queers and PoC, why shouldn't we use it to win internet arguments?

buy my tapes in a few months and find out

You really can force anything into a meme on Sup Forums.

that's the only way to innovate i guess

Sam Hyde was until he went full Sup Forums and started taking himself too seriously. Charles Manson was the GG Allin of the late 60s. Read Friedrich Nietzsche's classic essay The Birth of Tragedy(tm) if you wanna know what im talking about. GG Allin embodies the repressed dionysian impulses that lie beyond the fragile Apollonian facade of American culture. The dionysian AKA Punk Rock, Edginess, the gothic, Devil Worship, romanticism, shitposting and the irrational. Unfortunately, American culture has long been dominated by rationalism and slave morality, as represented by hall monitors, neocons, sjws, christfags, ad executives, forum moderators, etc. etc. Is up to us to as artists to balance these forces in a productive way. It's not a question of left vs. right, but of making life into a work of art worth living, or else perish.

Attached: 620abad8bafde9cca88e1a8db7f1262b.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

bby i loved reading this

xx

>GG hated himself

Lmao no

>tfw attained ironic nirvana, complete emotional detachment from social, cultural and political issues
>use insincere social justice discourse to gaslight and psychologically torment my sincere neurotic leftist friends and acquaintances.

Dillinger Escape Plan singer did that once. Shame they broke up.
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSL8zlqIY

t. underage plen

This but unitonically, GG turned his life into performance art by actually living by his satirical lyrics. Making himself the ultimate social commentary on all of these tropes and thensome

le onstage antics over actual musical focus meme

>buy my tapes
>posts no link to sc/bc/page/email
GREAT MARKETING PLAN

Halsey

top tier bait

Attached: 928A95C1-FB2D-487C-AE99-8685331229C4.jpg (179x282, 16K)

You'll know it when I shill it

except if you said that to him he'd be like, "huh?"

GG Allin was an industry plant

he was a tobacco plant

please name it this