HILL MOVES TO TV: Hillary Clinton rumored to star in her own progressive TV show

Hillary Clinton is considering another run for president – and is mulling the idea of launching a television talk show to soften the ground for 2020.

Launching a TV program now would make her America's second-oldest female news or talk show host on the small screen, after only Joy Behar of 'The View.'

Keeping up with the daily grind of a TV show would also allay fears among Democrats that her health is too frail to survive the rigors of the presidency. 'As a TV host, she’d discuss the issues of the day from a progressive point of view, have top guests, interview world leaders and progressive thinkers.'

Hillary, in this scenario, would control everything about the show to make sure nothing unexpected could derail her future ambitions.

'She's convinced she'd get fabulous ratings in a political climate where there's so much anger in Democratic circles over Donald Trump's election,' the insider said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156564/Hillary-television-groundwork-White-House-run.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Elvrsn0c1YQ
thefederalist.com/2016/12/01/jim-webb-addresses-americas-elites-donald-trump-foreign-policy-keynote/
youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hillary Clinton is considering another run for president

Why?

I tought Hillary hated progressives?

>Clinton rumored to star in her own progressive TV show

BLACKED seems right.

She's going to be 73yo...

the first female president can't hate progressives

What does progressive mean

>BLACKED seems right.

Niggers love Hillary

wrong

>there's so much anger in Democratic circles over Donald Trump's election

maybe they should be angry at clintons tepid and uninspiring campaign

LOL

TRUMPKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

it means working towards social equality & economic fairness

>every US presidential candidate needs to have their own TV show to even be considered from now on

>Niggers love Hillary

She is literally copying Trump. He had his own TV show, she wants one.
I kinda feel sorry for her now. No I don't.

Why? Because she got cucked by Bill?

I would like to think this will flop and be a disaster, but I can see it picking up steam for feminists to spite Trump.

This would get people liking Hillary too, if people see someone enough they will grow fond of them.

Hopefully I'm wrong

Oh this is gon be good, I hope she's the one who runs again. That will secure 8 years of the Don

or maybe she'll just die?

>Did you serve in the army? No, I served 2 tours on NBC.

Remember how trump haters said that he's running only for PR to start his own media network? Oh the irony.

I'd much rather have her disappear into obscurity so I never have to think about her again, but I must say, seeing her lose to Trump again in 2020 would also be pretty great

>She is literally copying Trump. He had his own TV show, she wants one.
>I kinda feel sorry for her now.

I wonder if she'll cry her eyes out on TV again if her show has shit ratings?

That's TV gold right there.

Hillary a feminist icon?!?!?!?

Shes trying to copy how Trump was a celebrity? This is kinda sad. That woman needs to stop with all this bullshit, stop sacrificing children to moloch or whoever, and focus on getting her health back, then she'd be in a relatively good position to consider another presidential run.

just give it up Hillary, you lost, you were embarrassed.
Go find a nice spot in the woods to lie down and die.

Trump will be 74

>Because she got cucked by Bill?

Imagine being Poor Bill... ex fucking president... any ass he wants...

But he has to live out the rest of his life with Hillary....

Ironic Hell on Earth

Edging towards communism one tax and welfare increase at a time until everyone is on welfare, no private companies exist anymore and everyone has to do what the government says.

>have the personality of a rotting cactus
>host a talk show

Keeping Up with Her

>it's a hillary loses AGAIN episode

Kinda, for a small group of people. white women in their late 50s to mid 60s

She's their hero

Define those for me please

The time where he could pull any 'ass' he wants with that 'I was President once you know' is long gone

the truth is that it doesn't mean anything.

It's just a label that far-left people like to use in America

>implying bill hasn't grabbed more pussy than donny could ever dream of

imagine how bad Trump will dog her ass when her show inevitably bombs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We both know you would suck his dick. The bragging rights alone.

In that moment, Bill wishes he was Trump. A billionaire president who could probably cheat on his hot wife and get away with it too.

A neoconservative that knows what the young people liked five years ago

Oh i'm sure he has, but I doubt he does that anymore.

No

>This would get people liking Hillary too, if people see someone enough they will grow fond of them.
Hillary's was repellent to voters which is why she limited her personal appearances.

>he doesn't want to learn more about history
>he's not curious what geopolitical insight he might get from observing president dick at close range
You are clearly not a scholar, our conversation is over.

She lost to Obama, she lost to Trump. And she's going to try again? Just give it up...

youtu.be/Elvrsn0c1YQ

She waited out Obama, she could potentially wait out Trump since women live longer on average

She just has to hope some black women in her 40's or 50's runs against her because she'd be fucked.

Hillary Clinton is without a doubt, America's greatest loser. Not only has she piggy-backed on her far more competent husband for years, her time as a senator was incredibly dodgy. And then, when she served as Secreteray of State, America partook in the destabilization of many stable MidEast/North African countries simply to fuck with Putin and please her puppeteers.

Not only that, but during the election, she had the entire fucking media, countless celebrities and just about any source of information to the public twisting facts to her benefit. She fucking had the debate questions and still lost the debates. She was carried by millions of illegal voters and still lost. She was singlehandedly the most shilled candidate in the history of candidates and still lost. She is the greatest failure of the 21th century. And also the greatest proof that it doesn't matter how many times you go lenient on someone because she's a woman. Eventually she's going to face a real challenge and the facade will come crashing down hard.

That would actually be a good show.

>dailymail

That said, if this is true, I might actually start believing some of the conspiracy nonsense. There's no other way to explain how retarded the DNC would have to be to even consider letting her run again.

>The Illuminati is real, and they're petty incompetent bureaucrats
What a world

She's not the type to run unless her nomination was guaranteed. Then she might have another go at it.

I guess it depends on how bad Trump does

GIVE IT UP BABY GIVE IT UP

You can't, which is why basing your political ideals on "equality" is fucking stupid since people have completely different ideas about what that is and how it's achieved.

and if it was guaranteed, the democratic party is the dumbest organization on the planet

this guy gets it

>Hillary Clinton is considering another run for president

Looks like 4 more years of Trump

Surely the DNC wouldn't allow this?

She's an unlikable cunt devoid of any charisma. Putting her ugly face and screeching voice on tv would just make people hate her more.

How much of a sore loser can a woman be?

So she can break another promise.

>she runs again in 2020
>she loses AGAIN to Trump
With the amount of wailing and teeth gnashing half of the Democratic Party is doing, I wouldn't be surprised anymore if they do the exact same thing again, this time doubling down on the feminist and minority shit. They're pushing moderates to the right

This shitshow of the liberals is the greatest reason to draw breath in this decade.

>As a TV host, she’d discuss the issues of the day from a progressive point of view

lmao, she's one of the most right-wing democrats there is

All that progressive shit was just mega pandering, hence it was so ham-fisted

It's not like Dems have anyone else that could compete

Elizabeth Warren? Cory Booker? lmao

For fucks sake Democrats it's not that hard... just find a white male (even better if he's a war veteran) and run him. It's not that hard.

Hillary Clinton WILL NEVER be President.

Jim Webb could've saved them but he's too old and white and man also classic liberal who hates BLM and other nonsensical liberal shit.

Trips of truth.

JUST

That would require the DNC having the stones to self-reflect and adapt. Instead they're content to blame third-party voters and russian hackers for their failure.

Just use anyone new and slightly likeable. Look at Obama, nobody knew who the fuck he was so they couldn't dig up dirt on him fast enough to beat him.

This is a fucking disgrace.

Are you telling me theres no democrat politicians left?.
No wonder they are getting fucked.

Either Biden or a sassy overweight black woman to repeat Obama 08'.

Webb could have won the rust belt so hard it would have been ridiculous.

Mark Zuckerberg is going to run. He'll win too because everybody loves Facebook.

His post-election dissection was pure politickino

I might have maybe considered voting for Webb over Trump. He seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders.

The moment I saw how the DNC just shat all over Webb because he didn't pander to their demographics, I knew how the winds were going to blow this election for the DNC. There was no way I was going to choose between a literal communist and the worlds biggest shill.

I think it's going to be Kamala Harris to be honest. She's a blank slate which both burnouts and hillshills can project themselves onto

Biden's going to be too old and I reckon he's got undisclosed health issues. I also can't imagine him on a debate stage now

Holy shit. This guy is the embodiment of Sup Forums. He would've fractured the white conservative vote into half all while securing the democrat vote. This is intense.

The DNC is weaker than ever and the GOP is stronger than ever. They control all three branches of government. The Democrats have almost nothing.

He actually seems to have a grip on why his party lost. Clearly the DNC wouldn't want him because he didn't mention minorities in a purely positive light

>behind the veneer of diversity there is an interlocking elite that has melded business, media and politics in a way we never could before image
This guy is so redpilled he makes Trump seem ordinary.

And yet, she eschewed progressivism for corporatism and identity politics.

It's because she knows that if she gets higher ratings it'll kill Trump. A literal act of murder.

Full speech here senpai:

thefederalist.com/2016/12/01/jim-webb-addresses-americas-elites-donald-trump-foreign-policy-keynote/

Unfortunate (for the dems) that he's disregarded as just another old white man youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI

What did Anno mean by this?

he even has an asian wife

I highly doubt he'd call the democrats "his party", not anymore anyways

She will never get the ratings that The Apprentice got. And Trump will not let her live that down.

It's essentially Zizek/leftypol's critique

The amount of people who recognise this on the mainstream left is extraordinarily small

Television.
Where political careers go to slowly fade away and die.

>considering another run at the presidency
Fucking Christ, there are varieties of cancer that are less persistent than her. She's a plague on the Democratic Party.

Webb has been fucked over by both parties. He used to be a Republican until the Iraq War and Bush made a distasteful comment about his son (who was deployed) and Webb nearly punched Bush in front of a huge amount of people. He left the Republicans after that and joined the Dems.
That said, he joined the dems at a shitty time because Blue Dogs and Dixiecrats have been completely fucked over in favor of insane regressive left nonsense.

Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii would clean house in a US general election.

lol
When the dems run a commie and a white hating nigger in 2020, you'll eat those words
It was people like Clinton who were the only competent people holding the party together while merging it with corporate interests/funding.

She would have won if she didn't have a stroke or something in 2012

exactly! progressive

You realize that takes place in an alternate reality 2016 that Shinji saw? Even Evangelion's regular timeline is now set in the past. It starts in 2015 after a global catastrophe in the year 2000.

Webb would've fit perfectly in Trump's administration. It even surprises me he wasn't part of Trump's cabinet picks. Would've been a deadly blow to Democrats and would've been good for Trump to have a war vet and Democrat by his side.

>Bush made a distasteful comment about his son
No he didn't, he asked him how his son was, thats all

does not computer
Hillary was told all would love her
does not compute