Post the plot of the script you're working on

Post the plot of the script you're working on.
It's not like it's going anywhere.

Fuck off, Sony.

It's a story of a young boy having a series of sexual encounters with older women.

Aliens come to Earth in stealth and begin stealing our resources in the form of digesting our waste. The aliens have been eating our sewage for decades and finally they reveal themselves to a young boy. His journey eventually leads the viewer to a scene in which the government is alerted that there are aliens latching their jaws onto our sewer pipes and eating our shit. The final scene features the president explaining to the extraterrestrials that that is not our food, but our waste. Pan to a deadpan shot of the alien's face. Curtain.

Yeah but what about the aliens waste?

I don't know it like powers there ships or something I don't fucking now

I love when posters start shitposting provocative pictures that are irrelevant to their topic just to get attention

Ah shit, I laughed..

A group of redditers travel back to the 1950s and beat/murder white families, burn churches, assassinate white politicians, and incite riots. The title is 'true heroes.'

A suicidal alcoholic falls in love with a woman in his dreams and progressively shuns more and more of the real world as he seeks solace with her foregoing all his responsibilities, he starts seeing her less and less in the dreams until he doesnt dream about her at all. The movie ends with him waking up after not finding her in the same place he would always see her in the dream again, he walks upstairs grabs his gun and shoots himself in the head.

Lovestory with an imaginary woman/ slice of life with hopeless depression

A gritty cyberpunk film about a robot that's looking for a way to insert its memory into a human body
It's a future adaptation of the wizard of oz

>It's not like it's going anywhere.

Pretty good.

I'd watch that.

Why hello there fetish fuel.

the tweest is the woman was him. he is a MtF tranny.

So there's this story about the forbidden love between a government operative and an infamous criminal, and they're constantly forced to be at each other's throats due to their line of work and can't admit their feelings.

One day the operative gets some prisoners from some mercenaries and puts them on a plane to fly them back to the US, but sure enough it was all just another plan by that big criminal to hijack and crash the plane.

I'm not sure how to end it yet though.

A wingless angel crashes down on a black ghetto, tired and weary gangster Gabriel Godfrey is enlisted by the creature, he's called for a holy crusade in the last moments of Earth.

More angels have fallen as Heaven is losing to an apparent last stand by the forces of Hell.

In this long journey, Gabriel will be tested on his sins, his past and the worth of man in the eyes of God, as everything falls around them.

Heavy religious imagery, soundtrack composed of Rap with epic religious choirs, philosophical discussions on the nature of man, what's good and evil, and the eternal fight between their forces.

>medieval fantasy series based on Slavic mythology and legends
>set in a far future Russia where people have regressed to a medieval society after nuclear war
>humans and monsters live in separate societies
>there are qt monster girls
>Eddie Redmayne plays a shy and melancholy but extremely powerful monster hunter monk
>Eva Green and Anya Taylor-Joy play two of the monster girls
>Redmayne's character is part of a team sent to forge an alliance with the monsters after a more powerful nation declares war
>monster girl played by Eva Green seduces him because she has a xeno fetish
>she gives birth to what is essentially the second coming of Christ
>he also gets fucked by a male troll at some point which is not essential to the story but I'm still putting it in

I'm just wondering if that government operative will shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane?

the life of jordi?

Which is the girl? Or are they gay?

A police officer is disgraced shortly after accusing the Chief of being corrupt.
Since he's one of those autistic police officers who only care about justice, he becomes a superbike-riding vigilante and works towards taking out the syndicate that paid off the city's police department.
The final showdown comes after he fights his way through his former colleagues, and has a confrontation with the Chief.
The Chief dies just when the vigilante is about to let him off, because he's realized the Chief was just trying to protect his family, but the one remaining gangster bursts in and attempts to kill them both. Mortally wounded, the vigilante kills the gangster and is just about able to ride away into the sunrise.

After he shoots himself you should show a complete stranger walking by his house and stopping because of the noise, only to reveal it to be the woman from his dreams.

Can the government agent work for the american CIA but be played by an Irish actor? I think it would add a certain charm

4 burnout film school rejects make a fake snuff film that gets them entangled in a ritual/initiation process for a mysterious cult that worships the baby from Eraserhead. It's basically a satire of the arthouse/arthorror genres told through the eyes of 4 people who are obsessed with it. I think it's a really funny script.

Not working on anything but here's an idea I had a while ago.

Set about 30 years into the future, where social status is directly correllated with wealth. The more popular you get, the more money you get. Society gets insanely vain to the point of ludicrousness.

The "poor" folks rely on odd jobs fixing machinery, cleaning, building, because for some reason or another they can't elevate their social status. They're known as robots.

Give it a cyberpunk aesthetic and call it a day

a secret agent must stop the russians from nuking the world

That actually sounds kinda cool tbqh

I'd watch the hell out of that.

Will there be an interracial love scene in it?

would watch

I'm not really into horror movies but that sounds pretty cool and original.

So here's a story about a little guy that lives in a blue world and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him inside and outside. He has a blue house with a blue little window and a blue corvette, and everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around because he ain't got nobody to listen to.

>mysterious cult that worships the baby from Eraserhead

I never knew I wanted to see this until just now. Please make this.

MMA guy gets abducted by aliens but theyre intergalactic fight promoters, and dude is the badest motherfucker on earth, so they fight in front of the galactic overlord Zeidiann and his smokin hot daughter with rockin tits sits next to him during fights.

Anyway he baets the asses of several aliens but befriends one from the XhnrYm nebula and together they team up to escape and the mma dude is the favorite of the daughter with rockin tits, but the other guy wants her to and in the hangard bay when theyre escaping and shits blowing up they fight for the girl and mma dude like fatalities the alien and he runs back just in time to save the girl with the rockin tits.

Sounds like it should be directed by Wes Anderson
also, you should insert random lines of dialogue saying "abadee abadah"

I've toyed with that idea, but i think it would detract from the theme. I originally had her as an emt/police bagging up the body and commenting along the lines of "none of the neighbors ever talked to him, probably not anyone worth knowing judging by this shit hole"

I wanted it more based more in reality. every moment he is awake is made to abysmal, tedious, painful to watch, making the viewer want him to be back in the bright vibrant dream learning more about the woman he is falling in love with. Kind of a view into what i imagine a hopeless depressed person would feel like, wanting a reprieve from their actual reality.

meanwhile joe and jamie get abducted to comment on the fight

that was a
*moves mic closer*
That was a nice pair of tits

a man is told he can return to life and live the life of his dreams but the catch is that he always ends up back in vietnam before the week ends where he is executed the same way he originally died, and the ways are often whacky!

he obviously tries to beat it but it never works and i'm making sure the ending is as depressing as possible

Yes, but it's lesbian

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones,DRAMAensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question theNATUREofLOVE.

*looks to the side*
Jamie could you bring up that picture of her tits again?
Yeah look at those they'll tear you to shreds

This is basically the premise. The opening scene is Hitler debating shaving his mustache because it's integral to his image but makes him instantly recognizable. The final scene is him arriving at the Uboat and the crew not recognizing him. I also have the scene in the middle where they get stopped by Americans and he tells them he's a landscape artist from Austria.

Damn, I like this.

It's a buddy pic for a bunch of older hollywood actors/actresses.

(side note... they're old, so they'll work cheap and you could probably get a lot of them).

The plot...

1. Spy agencies in our country need a retirement plan for their spies, but they can't admit they're spies, so they've set up a dummy company where all of the old farts are "employees" of the company.

2. (the company is nothing but an empty office space with an answering machine).

3. A new congressmen in his push to trim government waste sells off a bunch of useless government owned businesses, including this one (he doesn't know it's a front).

4. Now the old spies have to show up and act like they're a real business (without letting the new owners know what's going on) until someone straightens it all out.

examples...

... employee is asked to do a report on the competition, he uses his tradecraft to simply hack into the competitor and bug the CEO's phone.

... get a few of the actors who played james bond. They're all named jim (we used to have a lot of jims working here, but it got confusing).

In the end we find out that the new owner is actually a foreign spy service who knew what was going on all along. The old farts have to work to bring down their network.

I don't think he would, it'd unnecessary trouble cause trouble with both sides if he killed the prisoners, plus they work for that masked criminal he likes.

Although why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane? Seems a bit redundant, though maybe he might pretend to do it to get them to talk.

I was thinking they'd be gay, it'd be more taboo that way, so they can't talk about it to anyone else but there would still be a lot of sexual tension between the two when they speak on the plane while everyone else is oblivious to it.

I think that would be good, I wonder who would fit the part the best

this is old, and if you're the original creator of this you're taking too long in finishing it

some dude invents a way to transfer his consciousness into a android, this way he becomes a beautiful woman who is superior to humans in pretty much every way.

she then builds herself a wife. their life is boosted by sex and violence. they treat humans as nothing more than filthy animals and often go to really bloody hunting parties, they also have sex with each other.

they are immortal because even if their bodies were to be destroyed their mind is still linked into a computer, this allows them to respawn infinitely.

I'd watch your movie user.

I'd also masturbate to it.

>it'd cause unnecessary trouble if he killed the prisoners
What if the flight plan only allowed for one?

starring Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence? Genius

After being hit in the head with a boombox, a man becomes able to hear the musical score accompanying his own life. What initially appears to be a blessing in disguise causes him to spiral into paranoia when a eering, hauntingly tense music begins following him whenever he leaves the house, indicating something horrible awaits him in the future.

I came up with a brilliant plot for a comedy and the first person I pitched it to told me it already exists. Here's the premise:
Our main character is a black guy, he's just completed police academy and is ready to join the force. He's also engaged and the wedding is fast approaching. His fiancee is of a different race, it doesn't really matter which (inb4 BLACKED, just hear me out it's important to the comedy premise). In spite of his solid background his wife's brother (we don't know much about him initially) is suspicious of him and more than a little bit racist. On his first day on the job as a cop and he gets assigned his new partner. It's his wife's brother. They have to fight crime together while learning to overcome their differences and possibly save the wedding which somehow gets tied up in a criminal plot. The title of the movie is BROTHER IN LAW.
It would have the tone of an 80s buddy cop movie with lots of comedic violence and high-fiving.
Apparently this is already a real series of movies called "Ride Along". I'd never seen them before I came up with my idea and had no idea what they were about.

will ferrel beat you to a better version of this

It worked on me.

Now I know the thread is shit, I'll leave.

Mine has better music, though.

Nick Stanton is a actor who peaked early. His first major role was in a critically-acclaimed movie that earned him an Oscar nomination for best supporting actor, when he was just 21. He mishandled that fame, signing up for two failed franchise-builder action movies and then making an ever worse comeback attempt with a melodramatic movie that comes to be considered one of worst ever made. As his career declines, he loses everything. Money, fame and the interest of his peers, and, just four years later, is a washed-up has-been doing low-budget straight-to-video movies in New Mexico.

One day, he is approached by a representative of a prestigious and excentric movie director, Lionel Hawthorne, a Terrence Malick-esque brilliant recluse who wants Nick to star in his next movie, a self-funded adaptation of the controversial 19th century diaries of Lord Malcolm Ashbay, a disgraced nobleman and occultist who committed atrocities in rituals in which he aspired to obtain supernatural powers.

Lord Ashbay's diaries are a often disputed literary piece, and have been adapted twice before. In both adaptations, the lead actor died shortly afterwards. The first committed suicide and the second died in a bizarre car accident. Suspicious circumstances have led to the movies never being released, the first being destroyed in a fire at the studio lot and the second being misplaced and becoming an urban legend, reportedly circulating in the black market and being so terrifying people refuse to speak of what they saw.

Nick is reluctant, but believes taking on the seemingly "cursed" role with such a prestigious director is his once-in-a-lifetime chance to get back into show business, so he accepts. Arriving at the set, the derelict mansion once belonging to the real Lord Ashbay, things slowly begin unraveling, and as Nick's commitment to the role drives him to the brink of insanity, he realizes the truth behind the role he was chosen for are much sinister than it appears.

music isn't as dynamic as words. it'll get incredibly stale fast

>he also gets fucked by a male troll at some point which is not essential to the story but I'm still putting it in
>he

Finally, a romantic movie for total losers like me. I would pay money to watch this. Hits way too close to home.

By "he", I mean Redmayne's character, not the monster girl.

It starts off as rape but then he enjoys it.

Now you've got me scared. This is waaaay to close to my life

fuck you made me laugh

>a Terrence Malick-esque brilliant recluse
that's an oxymoron though

Why are you making my biography?

Keanu Reeves plays an exaggerated version of himself as the leader of a secret vampire society at the heart of Hollywood. Other members in the circle are Tom Cruise, Jared Leto, Liv Tyler, Elijah Wood, Rob Lowe, Kate Hudson, Christina Hendricks and Gwen Stefani, all playing caricatures of themselves (We're working under Vampire: The Masquerade rules).

After a vampire is caught killing fellow actor, the secret is out and a manhunt starts across Hollywood, led by Samuel L Jackson, planning to hunt them all down, one by one.

The final fight is Keanu and Cruise vs Jackson and some other actor I haven't thought of yet. I also haven't decided who wins.

Working title is "Hollywood Bites" but that shit needs to change ASAP.

Are you Seth Rogen?

its about these two hs friends, an idiot and a genius, who rob a wealthy mafia mans house and accidentally the genius kills his son in the process, the idiot ends up in jail because his dna was found while the other gets away with the money. the genius that got away eventually builds a successful company and is seen as a huge public figure, donating money to a lot of worthy causes while the other friend is rotting away in prison, refusing to rat on his friend. the mafia man eventually comes to seek help from a detective to find the other guy (he's the only guy who knows it wasn't just one killer because he noticed another footprint ) and the whole story is about whos actually right and whos wrong, the murderer whos helping humanity with stolen money, the idiot in prison who wont rat out his friend, or the mafia man who wants justice for his slain son

A bunch of useless nerds gets into politics after having their hobby attacked by left wing extremists.
A few years later with an upcoming election, they seize the opportunity to make their mark on history.
With the whole world against them, they try to get a funny bussiness man to become the president.

I like it but it feels a bit inelegant.

I'm your Huckleberry...

Setting: Near future... technology is somewhat more advanced. Nation States still exist as do coalitions:

-Western Powers are USA (Canada has been annexed so it's no longer a country), European Union and India
-Eastern Powers are Russia, China, Korea (South annexed by a revitalized North and now a major power in the world).

The USA enters into a new golden age with technological advances (specifically in Agriculture and food production) and military might is at an all time high... they threaten expansion into Asia. Relations with the East are tenuous, but the USA is the bread-basket of the world at this point. Eastern Powers are beginning to radicalize internally under the threat but only under the surface... they are eager to find any weakness to exploit against the USA.

Main Character is an eccentric astronomer (played by one other than Nicholas Cage.. second choice John Cusack) obsessed with tracking near earth objects (N.E.O.s). He's got the most comprehensive database but utilizes old techniques and is an outcast in the science community.

During a research session, he witnesses a collision in the Astroid belt and a resultant fragment starts a trajectory towards Earth Orbit. He calculates high probability of Earth impact in 3 years. He takes the info to NASA and the rest of the Aerospace community and after initial ridicule, they are able to verify his claim and news is spread about the incoming threat.

World Leaders of coalitions meet and agree to pool their resources to fund a deflection mission. Unprecedented levels of cooperation begin to put together this mission. By Year 2, the mission parameters are set, the deflection vehicles have been manufactured and the missions are ready to commence.

Part 2 next post..

I agree with the other guy, seems a bit inelegant if you want it to stand on its own as a drama. Almost seems like a vehicle for some kind of shitty comedy like that one with jack black and the poop spray.

sounds good for a comedy/drama starring a comedic actor. 8/10 would watch on a lazy night

Curb Your Enthusiasm meets X-Files?

In the meantime, the main character's obsession with the asteroid only grows and he believes he needs to continue to deeply study its trajectory. His counterpart and rival astronomer (a typical Chad) at NASA and is also performing research with his team... the back story between these two: former classmates at MIT and they both vied for the affection of the same girl... main character won, but girl eventually ended up with the Chad asshole rival (rich family, more opportunities) due to main character workaholic tendencies and eccentricity.

The secondary research by the competing sides discover that the size of the asteroid is smaller than first thought and the impact and resulting damage of the collision would be regional instead of a Global event, I.e. It could decimate a large area but the rest of the world would have to endure a brief nuclear winter... however the rest of the details differed: The World Coalition/NASA team's calculation had the astroid impacting in North America while the main character was surprisingly calculating that the asteroid would make a near but safe miss of the planet.

During a meeting of the coalitions to discuss the latest data, the Coaltion results were presented. The world leaders from the Eastern Bloc countries were interested in this development...

Main Character pleads to get into the summit but he's denied entry.

Continued next post

Sequel to "London Has Fallen" titled "Moscow Has Fallen". Stopped writing when they announced a sequel set on Air Force One, but may pick it up again.

Plot would have been a buddy flick with Gerard Butler and a shady Russian FSB agent trying to save their respective presidents after Chechens attack a Moscow peace summit

Turns out the Russian president was in on it, for some reason I haven't thought of yet

we eat it

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Mission launch day commences and everything goes as planned, deflecting vehicles head to intercept the object near Mars orbit...the vehicles are designed to mount on the asteroid and fire off nuclear pulse bursts designed to slow the speed of the asteroid to allow the Earth to transition before it crosses the orbital path. However:

Disaster strikes! 2/3 of the way there, one of the vehicles encounters a malfunction causing the nuclear fuel to react and explode, incapacitating the other two vehicles... effectively scrapping the mission completely... with 7 months left, teams scramble to get another mission up and running (Plan B) which is more crude but has a shot of working...

...until the Eastern Bloc pulls out of the coalition... with the asteroid set to decimate North America, there is now an opening for the Western power to be eliminated and hegemony to pass over to the Eastern powers!

Upon investigation, it is found that the mission was actually the result of sabotage by East sponsored elements of the World Coalition... The USA immediately declares war....

... the rest of the story is nuclear war breaking out and major population centers being destroyed by the hot war...

Main Character is able to save his former paramore who has at this point come around and rediscovered her love for him... they are able to escape to a remote island in the Pacific with other survivors.

And the Asteroid passes the Earth...

It's called N.E.O

A 19 yo guy does underground MMA fights in order to compensate for his insecurites. He's been sexually abused as a kid and has grown in a poor area where masculinity is the most important factor of integration.

Anyway, the guy who organizes everything wants to rig one of his fights. The main character acts as if he was going for it at first but changes his mind and decides to win anyway. He now owes a lot of money to the guy who organizes the fights.

Meanwhile, the main character realizes his best friend is a gay prostitute and that the girl he likes is a slut who would rather stay with her abusing boyfriend.

a young scientist uncovers a conspiracy to push climate change and renewable energy research to further the elite's plan to leave the planet and settle new ones on their own. His friend who works in hollywood simultaneously signs on to work on a b-science fiction film with the exact same plot, and the two determine it is all part of the same plan.

We put a rat in a fatsuit and do a live action ghost in the shell.

neo-nazis uncover the secrets of numerology and summon a god of chaos into their plane of existence

the world as we know it becomes a simulation and those that become aware awaken in the next reality where our dreams exist

Fuck it, tell me what you think Sup Forums.

Set in the rain-soaked, neon-lit streets of 2055 Vancouver, Afterlife machines (made by Afterlife, Inc.) are wildly popular virtual reality devices that allow you to create any fantasy world you could possibly want, and then live in it. The catch is that once you plug in, you can never come out. Two agents of Afterlife, Inc. (Ryan Gosling, Jai Courtney), along with a gritty private eye (Brendan Fraser) risk death and enter another man's virtual world in his own head in order to retrieve information that could save the world... although their employer has other plans for it.

Its basically Swan Lake, but with lasers.

>Inception

BRAVO user

Mine's about a man who has given up his dreams to help others, and after nearly losing everything he contemplates suicide wishing "he'd never been born at all" only to be stopped by his guardian angel who shows him how terrible life would have been if he really had never been born at all. I call it "the man who wished he was never born at all"

One plot idea I had was about a man who shares visions with a girl from a village involving their deaths by a cult. Visual and writing wise I want to be similar to David Lynch while adding ideas of my own.
Probably won't be made tho lads :'(

I think OP was talking about MOVIE scripts, not anime.

SHUT UP IT'S DIFFERENT

Making a VR world that you can't come out of is pretty counterintuitive. What does the corporation get out of it?

anywhere I can see her tits?

Im pitching this as a dramedy of sorts

Logline: A disillusioned homeless psychic joins a group of conspiracists in search of life's greater meaning but is soon tempted to his old job by a horse betting aristocrat offering thousands for his valued insights.

Our main character Lesley is has gone senile and is not making anywhere near as money as he used from his long standing Psychic freelancing and in one of his last phone calls he speaks to a lady who is deeply upset and attacks him for being able to locate her missing husband.

Lesley is kicked out of his studio and decides to use the cheap coffin from his FuneraI Insurance the as a 'sleeping bag'.

He mentions to his life insurance company that he's looking for something 'more' than what his psychic pathway was giving him(mid life crisis territory)

He get so persistant calling cards from an aristocrat

He takes up the aristocrat Hardy's invitation to join him at the races who asks for a reading for the game for £100 which he accepts, the reading is deeply vague but Hardy bets on a horse he thinks the reading alludes to and wins and show him to the other cigar smoking aristocrat's who call him very 'Lucky' but nothing more. Hardy disagrees and tells Lesley they're going to make a lot of money together.

He goes back on the road crossing fields and whatever you get on a generic road trip film.

On his trip he he bumps into news reporters who are distracted by him (they wanna know what the fuck he's carrying in his massive rucksack) which one pesky paparazzi guy unzips and tries to make a story off which distracts the press long enough for the Y2K Conspiracists to steal their satellite equipment (one of them give him a Star Trek prosper sign of appreciation) and the report gives a small rundown on them which intrigues Lesley
They leave and he walks in their general direction with no idea where he's going.
(Part 1)

See, you would think that, but the point is that you're basically giving up your own real life for the paradise of your own design, where you are basically a god. Everything there feels real; the ultimate escapism.

The corporation is secretly vying for world domination, and knows that if they can get enough people permanently sedated by this technology that they will control everything. They're like hollywood jews.

Good on you, Brendan Fraser needs a good role.

He eventually finds them and the Leader(Marshall) is inspired by his ability to find him and says it is his 'Calling' they basically introduce him to these really hokey pseudo scientifc ideas about how Y2K is the end of humanity and how aliens will return and reassert themselves which Lesley initially laughs at but is slowly convinced/deluded by all their techniques such as callings and The Contemplation (which is where they all go as a group to a spot and just sit in nature and do nothing hoping the aliens will unveil themselves) they see his coffin as a sign of his prophetic significance, although Lesley never mentions his psychic background, and they Stole the equipment to haphazardly prove their own theories to themselves and use a faulty pc application in order to make predictions and insights.

Anyway Lesley discovers the leader (Marshall, who is also on antidepressants) is husband to the woman from the phone call after he complains about how much he hates his wife, and is on antidepressants,

but Lesley hesitant to tell either his wife or Marshall

---
After another day at the races Hardy wins again and again, he says he's thinking of 'betting it all' on his next game since he considers himself ordained and claims that Lesley could stand to make £500,000
(Part 2)

nope
she only does idol stuff

I have some fantastic and original ideas about a bunch of sci-fi movies, including a couple of sequels to already existing franchises.
They're all mine tho.
You mad, faggot?