8. Ohio State
7. Wisconsin
6. Miami
5. Washington
4. Georgia
3. Auburn
2. Clemson
1. Alabama

true that the receiving corps were better before and that pettis is definitely the best in space, but bear in mind that gaskin is also a receiving option, and bryant and mcclatcher (or however you spell it) are solid receivers in the WC offense as well. again, i rate browning, he's very composed. but his completion % and ypa are a product of the huskies' system

>-19 rushing yards
yikes

pls shitpost in my thread i promise cal will comeback

2017 Week 7 UT Power Rankings Sponsored by Taco Bell™ picking up the tabs of 500 students from the student section & Belk, they make western gear or some shit. They also sponsor a bowl, yes they are a real thing.

Miami (The U)
2. Bama
3. Clempson
4. Northwest Missouri State
5. James Madison
6. Washington
7. TCU
8. Wazzu
9. BOOTYBLASTERS
10. Auburn (War Eagle CAWWWWWW)

Honorable mention: Georgia

post >yfw how your team did this week
>michigan

Real rankings:

25. Louisville
24. Texas Tech
23. UCF
22. Utah (They’re out and Stanford is in if they lose)
21. San Diego State
20. USF
19. Michigan
18. Michigan State
17. Notre Dame
16. North Carolina State
15. Virginia Tech
14. Oklahoma State
13. USC
12. Oklahoma
11. Miami (FL)
10. Auburn
9. Washington State
8. Ohio State
7. Wisconsin
6. TCU
5. Washington
4. Georgia
3. Penn State
2. Clemson
1. Alabama

the fetus that Cal has at QB can't throw the ball away when under pressure

Georgia beats FL and AU, sees Bama in the SEC championship. The true test. Where my Dawgs at?!!

>TCU getting on the list by beating an overrated, inexplicably ranked WVU team that hasn't been anybody

Get the fuck outta here.

When did you realize college football was rigged?

Targeting is such a faggy penalty. They need to start calling it on offensive players when they initiate contact with their helmet and use their helmet as a weapon as well as stop calling it when the headshot was the result of the ball carrier lowering his head into the hit.

>10. Penn State

Texas

>mfw

they got on the list by beating an overrated, inexplicably ranked OK St team that hasn't been anybody tyvm

the fuck out of here faggot

It's high energy here in Austin tonight bois

They had that tower lit before I could even walk to my balcony to check

>Texas Tech

GA

Week 7
1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Penn State (over JAWJA by 10 votes)
4. Georgia
5. Washington
6. TCU
7. Wisconsin
8. Ohio State
9. Auburn
10. Washington State

>Chokelahomo drops 10-12 spots
>scUM drops 9-10 spots
>FBI University, Florida, and WVU out of the Top 25

I think we're going to beat Florida and Auburn, but I do believe we're gonna get fucking wiped by 'bama.

autism

You could tell he was palming the ball and had control with one foot still inbound. I'm shocked it was overturned because on a play like that the call usually stands.

>nebraska

Big XII couldn't let both their undefeated teams fall in a day.

The refs know who writes their checks, and the Big XII needs to make it into the playoffs :^)

TCU is all they have now.

Notre Dame

I don't think we'll get wiped. It'll be a 3-7 point game if we win or lose. If we keep them to a field goal at least, I'll be happy.

Capn Crunch cuts the roof of your mouth

reminder that Maryland had only SIXTY SIX yards of offense today
(6 times 11 yards) which is the least amount of offense a "B1G" team has produced since before blacks were decreed to be ""people"" in the U.S.

>VOLS

did you see bama today?

their offense can not win games, hurts just can't do it

> Notre Dame only loss was by 1 point to a Top 4 team
> Beat every other team by 20 including Michigan St.
> Not best 1 loss team

Sure thing, bro

>Auburn

>Notre Dame handily beat MSU
>somehow only 1 spot ahead

>arizona state
>bye week
>tailgated anyway

>Iowa

worth it desu

>PSU

>being proud of only beating a 1-win UNC by 21
be happy if you go up at all, heathens

REEEEEEeeeeeee

Pls don’t give ND hype. They play better under the radar.

>ECU

Fire Compher

Notre dame, pic related got more smug after Michigan St. proved to be a ""quality"" win

Texas A&M did their bit tonight, but more teams need to do their part to expose Alabama's weakest links.

>Ohio State

8 carries, -1 yards won't win you THIS game, pedos.

outkickthecoverage.com/outkicks-top-ten-week-6-2017/
how bout them dawgs

I'VE BEEN SITTIN HERE TRYING TO FIND MYSELF I GET BEHIND MYSELF NEED TO REWIND MYSELF I TAKE TOO MANY PILLS IT HELPS TO EASE THE PAIN

did Montgomery really regress this much after leaving Duke, or were Riley & Co. the shiny gold paint on an AAC turd all along?

fuck off I was just pointing out how stupid the prediction poll was. If MSU jumps up to one place below ND, a team that buttfucked them easily, then ND should also get the respect they deserve

According to Saban, defense wins championships. Their defense is unmatched. GA will have to play the same game and expose their offense. It's gonna be a huge defensive clusterfuck.

Wasn't like 24 of that on a garbage time TD after a fumble?

>North Texas
Cant lose if you don't play

Is Kid Rock a UM fan?

You have to get them off balance.

Sabin's teams are a house of cards. If you can get in the backfield with pressure, and get them off their rhythm with a hurry up offense, you can take 'Bama down. Hugh Freeze did it twice at Ole Miss.

It's not easy though.

A&M also exposed their retarded play calling tonight.

>blue and gold

Is the Cap'n a Wolverine fan?

ND won by 23 and took a knee in the red zone to end the game.

Also, aside from Georgia, they've won every game by an average of 28 points. Including beating Mich St. by 20... They are good. Deal with it.

>North Texas LUL

One of my UNT friends earlier wanted to play games and I told him I was watching the UT game.

"You actually care about your sports team?"

You would too if you had a team worth giving a fuck about.

>ND has yet to beat a ranked team
>MSU beats #7
the only stupid thing here is (You), thinking ND should increase while they try to push the """quality loss""" meme after losing to Georgia and pushing a """quality win""" meme over MSU before they were able to git gud

I didn't read your post, but only partially because there's a big white streak across it.

I dont know man, I went full Condi and put them above georgia

Biggest thing I've noticed from watching games where Bama loses or wins close is you have to minimize turnovers and other big momentum-shifting plays. If you protect the ball and don't give up any huge plays you have a chance. Once you start turning it over it seems like it just snowballs out of control Bama steamrolls their opponent.

Rily and Ruf were elite.

Mo was a good OC, but he wasn't ready to be a head coach.

To be fair, the OOC slate was a gauntlet, but Temple was a winnable game.

The Defense is letting plays go through it like shit through a goose though. There's a huge lack of talent there. The offense has shown sparks of life, but looked flat today.

ECU isn't a school for a balanced offensive attack, they're air raid to the bone. Gotta pump up the memes.

>Texas A&M

Strictly speaking, if it's blue and gold, he's a Cal fan. Would make sense with the block C too.

Meaning A&M's own play calling. Forgot to specify

>OU lost
>Michigan lost
>Cubs lost

The Big 12 is not making the playoffs.

You really thick _TCU_ is going the distance?

>NC State

Kicking myself for not watching Michigan collapse and going out to celebrate my birthday instead mates

At this rate Michigan will have shaken the stones out of its shoes by the PSU game and it'll be a blowout or something...

Pour some fucking milk on it you simpleton.

yes, it also includes a 100-yard punt return TD they were lucky to achieve

and to top it all off their 4th string QB got his bell rung harder than Orton Hall, so they'll probably be on a LB placeholder next week

Why did you leave the Big 12 to be irrelevant somewhere else?

Fuck no, I think the Big XII is getting locked out with an OU loss.

TCU is a DEEPLY flawed team with Kenny Hill under center.

But even flawed, they're the only hope for the Big XII now. Along with hoping there's a big shakeup in the PAC-12.

No one here at UNT cares about sports. Can't even fill the stadium at homecoming.
Most students would rather go to a jazz concert or play smash then watch a football game.

Don't look now: Sole possession of first place in C-USA West, lads.

UNT is worth giving a fuck about for the first time since 2004.

UTSA recruited circles around them on the offseason, and that Roadrunner team just lost today to a team UNT beat a week ago.

It's time to GET HYPE, gentlemen.

Don't let the stupid dog distract you from the fact that from left to right those girls are a 3, 3, 2, and 3 (all 10's at UW though)

lol'd at name field

>WAZZU

>Nebraska

>I went full Condi

You invaded a country despite no evidence of wrongdoing?

>it's a bryce love outrushes barkley with 1 carry episode
late night reruns

It will be VERY difficult, but at least tonight revealed the Crimson Tide's mortality.

TCU was helped out by Michigan's loss. Now Penn State is the only undefeated team left in the B1G East and they still have all their toughest games ahead of them. There is no way they are going undefeated in their three week stretch of Michigan / @Ohio State / Michigan State.

I know that, and I love UNT for it. I was going to go to UNT until I got into UT - and who can refuse UT at that point?

I love Denton, it's like my 2nd college town. Fry street is the shit. I just like to take the piss out of their sports teams.

>Temple
>loss to Georgia
>Miami of Ohio
>beating a real team at MSU
>Boston College
>1-win UNC
yeah Cathocuck, real impressive resume of impressive victories you have there

I assume the loss to U$C next week will be another """quality loss""", right?

You'd think Navy, but here we are.

Holy shit, what was in that blunt I bought.

to be fair jazz is fun

are you me?

Na I gave Ghadaffi blueballs

So... MSU gets credit for beating Michigan on the road... but Notre Dame doesn't get credit for DEMOLISHING Mich St. on the road?

You are literally retarded.

>play smash

>runs up the score on terrible to mediocre teams
>chokes in every important game he plays
why the fuck do people still rate Jim Harbaugh
pic unrelated

First of all, thanks for saving my meme. Feels good, user.

Second of all, UNT got lost their homecoming game the last two years in a row. This year, they play UTEP, a team guaranteed to go 0-12, whilst simultaneously challenging for a conference title.

Get your newfag ass down to Apogee, son, we got some cheerleaders to impregnate.

>tfw exposed Lameme once and for all
it's a good feeling, I'm glad Dave finally broke through

TCU has a COMPLETELY unnecessary hurdle in the Big XII conference championship game, even if they run the table all season.

KEK demands that they will lose the rematch with whoever they play--assuming they beat OU in conference play anyway.

What do you guys think of Graham Harrell as an OC?

NORTH TEXAS IS BACK