Dadrock hate thread. Also can some PLEASE explain the asian and muggle meme to me?

Dadrock hate thread. Also can some PLEASE explain the asian and muggle meme to me?

Attached: dadrocker btfo.jpg (1400x1993, 630K)

i guess if we dont want to hear gucci gang xD we're just old dad rockers :L

I want nu-Sup Forums to leave

i want underage namefags to leave .
back to >>>plebbit

man why is user banter so weak nowadays
is it just the reddit refugees pouring in or what because you guys were way better at this not even four years ago

Can someone make an updated version?

PLISSSSSSSSS

> four years ago
implying you were here 4 years ago

lol there were multiple "friendo hate" threads on a daily basis
why do newfags try sooo hard to larp as one of us oldgods its fucking mystifying to me that you guys have envy about how long youve been browsing an esoteric otaku hangout

>2014
>oldfag

pick one namefag

>OP posts a thread with a specific topic in mind
>tripfag derails it with his petty drama no one cares about
Like clockwork

2006 kiddo, its ok u can leave the thread without replying nobody will know yr shame but u

lol u all obviously care ~very much~ about me otherwise u would derail every thread to talk about how upset I make u

wouldnt**
sorry lads quality posting takes a toll

>implying user can have any shame at all on an anonymous image board
being that stupid

lol if u guys didnt feel shame you wouldnt get so buttflustered every time you lose an argument to me

>uses albums to defend "today's music"
>most examples are of albums that came out nearly 20 years ago
face it, you're becoming what you hate,

>implying there is an argument at all
literally losing brain cells just by reading you

thread derailed once again because fucking idiots couldn't possibly just ignore tripfags

my bad. I'll just filter them

denying that an argument took place is a red flag for losing an argument

You are right. You won the argument friendo! Please don't kill yourself tonight, you can screencap the post, print it and mastrubate all over it instead!

i accept your concession have a good night friend be safe

lol, walking away from the argument is a red flag for losing an argument. Just saying.

dont believe it counts when the opposition concedes the point

>be tripfag
>be on otaku website since 2006
>still can't recognize sarcasm

Attached: 1521066207862.jpg (600x595, 122K)

i want to drive a pike thru that ugly cunts skull so she can never again ruin a scene with her presence

Greta Van Fleet is the worst thing to happen to music in the past decade. This band is the most creatively bankrupt, vapid act out there, perhaps only rivaled by the likes of Pale Waves. A complete concession and appeasement of the dadrocker crowd. Only enjoyable if you're 14 years old or a baby boomer.
>"it's just fun throwback music that's well made and easy to rock out to"
Don't make me laugh!
I'd rather listen to a tape recording of the legal divorce proceedings between my parents. At least with that there's some emotional honesty!

Attached: doritoface 2.jpg (621x502, 22K)

holy shit check out the rear neck flab on this cow

>When mainstream modern music is so shit you have to resort to hidden gems to defend modern music against pleb tier classic rock

i don't remember you at all...2009 here. But then again I wasn't really browsing in 2014 that much

Attached: 1313337049095.jpg (1158x1226, 234K)

>using p4k reverbshit that gen z has already thrown into the trash as a counter-argument
You will never win against dadrockers. Give up

Attached: article-0-0E8F5B9400000578-349_468x522.jpg (468x522, 43K)

mu / trip posting wasnt a thing until ~2012 most of my time was spent board hopping and haunting Sup Forums + Sup Forums and early Sup Forums

why is there not a single release in this chart after 2011?

trip posting was most definitely a thing in 2009, you sure you've been here that long? I remember circlejerk threads happening all the time, there were even tripfags on Sup Forums I think.

Because the chart was made in 2011

then why post it now? it's outdated as fuck.

I’m flashing back to being dragged to a Pink Floyd tribute band when I was a teenager. Ugh.

>trip posting was most definitely a thing in 2009, you sure you've been here that long? I
reading comprehension

An astounding amount of that list is well over a decade old, hardly "today's music".

shit shit shit shit chart

im asian